Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Forced diversity is really fucking bad, inb4 "diverse" streamers get a better cut by twich so twitch can get their "diversity quota" filled.
    Some streamers do get a bigger cut of the 5 dollar subscription fee. I don't know what goes into the process of determining who get's what, but I imagine it has a lot to do with popularity and loyalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The other way around.
    You´re right. It took the whole day to come to my senses.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Twitch has become a horrible platform at this point. They play favorites with their streamers and it's pathetic.

They allow twitch whores to keep on doing what they do because certain Twitch staff are sent nudes and receive attention from these girls, they ban people for made up reasons that are not even stated in ToS (Ice Poseidon got banned for GETTING swatted),
    they allow sociopaths go crazy (Reckful's current drama), and they're now allowing people to stream while driving cars which is bound to end horribly.

The IRL section should've never been made, it was the biggest mistake they've ever made. Should've stuck to gaming and let Youtube Live do the IRL stuff.
    This company is still acting like they're straight out of Silicon Valley and I believe they also own MMO Champion now? Which is why we got those horrendous Twitch ads.

Worst-Move-Ever

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, this is how the public views twitch atm, it's games... and a chaturbate 2.0
    I think IRL has a place, for example I personally cannot wait for this chick to start doing IRL stuff, the way it was explained was she was going to go out in public and try to pickup other chicks, asking them if they are into chicks and if they say no then he comes out and says good because I'm a dude.

I feel like that is more interesting then some whore folding paper or whatever while wearing skin tight shorts with a camera pointed right at her crotch

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Can't really be against this. We need more diversity on twitch. I don't watch streams myself as it's silly to watch others play games but even so. It's a pretty poor business model if it only attracts a small crowd.
    I swear to god....people like you and who think like you are absolute human garbage.
    Who the fuck cares is a streamer is usually a white male? Most girls don't care about video games let alone the kind of people that play them.
    Of course...the ultra uber extreme left of "everything white, male, and straight is oppressive and wrong" Tennisace is here and...he/she/it/zie/zir....what the fuckever you have decided to be today doesn't care about the fact that diversity for the sake of diversity is fucking stupid...but actually racist and anti-white.

Thank god Canada isn't a world leader because our enemies would of conquered the west long ago and all we would of done was apologize for being white and not like them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    I swear to god....people like you and who think like you are absolute human garbage.
    Who the fuck cares is a streamer is usually a white male? Most girls don't care about video games let alone the kind of people that play them.
    Of course...the ultra uber extreme left of "everything white, male, and straight is oppressive and wrong" Tennisace is here and...he/she/it/zie/zir....what the fuckever you have decided to be today doesn't care about the fact that diversity for the sake of diversity is fucking stupid...but actually racist and anti-white.

Thank god Canada isn't a world leader because our enemies would of conquered the west long ago and all we would of done was apologize for being white and not like them.
    Trolling and baiting people with outrageous opinions is Tennis' thing. Just laugh and shake your head, it's easier on the heart ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    The only "twitch" i watch are youtube vods of bizkit doing kh speed runs.

Can't really be against this. We need more diversity on twitch. I don't watch streams myself as it's silly to watch others play games but even so. It's a pretty poor business model if it only attracts a small crowd.
    Is it? I'm pretty sure billions of people do that every year and it's a massive industry, have you heard of this event https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Cup?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You don't watch streams so you don't know if it needs more diversity or not. The article does not include any data on Twitch's diversity, so it also doesn't give you any ground to claim it needs more diversity. What the article says, however, is that there already is inclusivity and diversity on Twitch, some praise for Twitch about it and that some of the goals of this action being commemorating and affirming that fact. On top of that, 10 millions daily viewers is not a small crowd. In less than two liens you managed to talk out of your ass on all fronts.

Burn the infidel! He's against diversity! Down with malenormativity and androcentrism! More tits, talking or mute (on that note, down with ableism as well!), for everyone!

I don't waste my time watching streams. So what? I've browsed the "options" on Twitch a few times and this is enough to show me the severe lack of diversity. I don't need to spend hours a day on the website to notice that. Clearly Twitch feels the same way given their new campaign. Nice try!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The only "twitch" i watch are youtube vods of bizkit doing kh speed runs.
    Not about to start your own channel eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't waste my time watching streams. So what? I've browsed the "options" on Twitch a few times and this is enough to show me the severe lack of diversity. I don't need to spend hours a day on the website to notice that. Clearly Twitch feels the same way given their new campaign. Nice try!

- - - Updated - - -

Not about to start your own channel eh?
    No. I'm way too shy with no personality. I don't think i could handle being in the public eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    So as a white 44 year old male I have no chance to get my twitch channel up and running because I am not diverse enough?

Well shit there go my summer plans

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Overwatch sold pretty well, and that's about as diverse and SJW as you can almost get.
    Congratulations on a dev team who is 95%(Might be 100%) men who are white or asian making a few in game pixels a little darker or adding tits.

ACHIEVEMENT COMPLETE!

Guys, guys.... racism is bad and I don't like it.

I just wanted to point this out so you all know.

I also am against murder.

Clearly you can't even read your own sources, let alone what is being said to you. Because (and this for the other users because you'll just not read it again), once more, one of the points of this campaign is celebrating and affirming the diversity that's already there on Twitch. And "I've browsed options a few times" is just an atrocious deflection. It doesn't show you squat and the picture you got from having "browsed the options a few times" is more likely than not to be a sliver of the full one. I can't say "nice try" to you even sarcastically because I'd get a smote by gods for writing such a monumental lie. Shit try, all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

So what I've learned here is that MMO Champ is owned by Amazon?

MMO-C is owned by Curse who is owned by Twitch who are owned by Amazon, who are the fourth biggest public company in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    This sounds super cringey. These are basic human values. It would be like if I made a thing where I said we need to promote not eating babies. As if the general human populace doesn't know not to eat babies.

Just sounds like Twitch is trying to pander to rampaging liberals.
    seems that pandering to the far left is trendy these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    So as a white 44 year old male I have no chance to get my twitch channel up and running because I am not diverse enough?

Well shit there go my summer plans
    Go black face.

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    How do you know twitch needs more diversity if you don't wach streams?
    Well females that stream WITHOUT cleavage are low

We don't "Need" any diversity.
    Either "diverse" people participate, or they don't.
    Stop pushing the anti-white narrative please, getting sick of it.

Random thought, America thrived with minimal diversity for hundreds of years.
    Europeans shared incredibly similar culture, different but very very similar.