Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bear Tartare is good and if you have engineering - nitro boost belt enchant is sort of useful, long cooldown though.

Tbh, I feel like you're making a huge deal out of it. The other classes aren't *THAT* much better either. And they often come with a price. But most importantly, they're not that far away when they encounter the next pack of trash.
    The 2 notables classes that wreck us in mobility are DH and Monk. Rogues and Shamans too to a lesser extent (don't know about druid hunter or mage).
    I mean, try to compare our speed with say, warriors, paladins, or Warlocks : warriors have 2 charges of heroic leap, after that it's a 30 sec CD (assuming you take the talent) + eventually charge if you can find an ally in front of you. Paladins are the same, 2 charges but you gotta sacrifice Judgment of light (not a big sacrifice though) and then it's a 45 sec CD. Warlock has to rely on their self heal or their healer for their burning rush.
    Sure we may be last in our mobility, but it's not something I'd cry about. And if you have sephuz, it's a very good legendary for m+ runs, not because of their speed but also because of the stats bonus it provides (probably less significant if you're frost). Afaik, only paladins would like to run with sephuz aswell as their legendary in a mythic's run.
    Raid's speed is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    You can use minor glyph to avoid sticking while Wraith Walk. http://www.wowhead.com/item=139274/g...-wraith-walker

Actually in PVE warlock can afford Burning Rush talent which makes him pretty mobile.
    You also lose like 3% of your health every second with burning rush and it's a GCD toggle that also costs a talent competing with strong damage mitigation.

You won't have burning rush in open world anyways since Demon Skin passively stacks soul leech which allows you to never get dazed while mounted, and with demon skin your chain pulls can get pretty damn big.

I don't think he's making a big deal of it at all. It's a quality of life thing. Can you successfully do all the encounters with 100% movement speed? Sure.

That's why Blizzard apparently is saying everything is OK.

Getting to the fight a good 5-10 seconds after your whole group has engaged in the fight is rather annoying. All of the classes that Raiz mentioned have talent options available to improve their speed that are better than ours. Paladins are close, as a double steed is probably just as effective as blood's increased duration on wraith walk. However, if you're frost or unholy, you're SoL on the movement front.

Warriors can leap and charge into the mobs, and at least charge has a benefit. Mages and Hunters don't have to run as far, considering they can hit their targets 40 yards out.

The slowness is a huge annoyance when running dungeons indoors.

I was most excited about my legendary boots when they dropped. Dungeons are far more enjoyable now, as I have all the upside and none of the downside anymore.

Without a doubt, 2 gearsets: Dps set and speed set. Its super easy to have a macro to switch them out between pulls. Agrammars Stride, Sephuz secret, and the plate crafted one are all really good for speed. There is a 2% speed WoD enchant for cloak, and a (i think) cata enchant for boots thats +10% speed. There is also a weapon from stratholme that is a flat +10% movement speed

Darkwater potions

The biggest problem I find with tanking as a DK is everyone else trading me swiftness potions to mock me in between dungeons
    Joke aside it's not a big issue in higher M+ and I hardly run any lower, but without the boots (I don't have them, just an alt with 5 legs so far ) I can imagine lower M+ or M0 being fairly annoying tbh!

I did not know about that sword, time to pursue it. I, very sadly, have not been keeping my +speed procs before now. Maybe it's time to trawl through the item restoration page.

Isn't there some item that grants a speed boost after killing a boss? Or is that some other bonus?
    Last edited by figuratively; 2017-05-26 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I did not know about that sword, time to pursue it. I, very sadly, have not been keeping my +speed procs before now. Maybe it's time to trawl through the item restoration page.

Isn't there some item that grants a speed boost after killing a boss? Or is that some other bonus?
    Are you thinking of Hunger of the Pack from Fenryr?

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    Are you thinking of Hunger of the Pack from Fenryr?
    I think there's something else. I can't recall if it's a cloak or what, sorry that's super vague.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    "DK" and "Mobility" in the same sentence.

haha.
    DK's were supposed to be slow but do "devastating" damage when in range.

Hehe xd

There is an ability called "Wraith Walk". You can find it in your spellbook. Spectacular thing for mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    There is an ability called "Wraith Walk". You can find it in your spellbook. Spectacular thing for mobility.
    I'd say you're hilarious, but I think you're just trying to be a smartass. Wraith walk is the worst "mobility" spell in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    If by "spectacular" you mean literally the worst movement ability in the game, sure. By that definition, it's certainly spectacular. (Spectacularly bad.)

I just wish Wraith Walk wouldn't get my character stuck on goddamn everything in the terrain

I have the talent that helps with the shitty wraith walk, I also start moving before shit dies, kinda like if I was tanking, anyways dots and pets keep doing dmg and I can CS from a good range. If the dungeon allows, mount up every time you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrenni View Post
    I just wish Wraith Walk wouldn't get my character stuck on goddamn everything in the terrain
    Glyph it. It's Blizzard's shitty answer to a shitty ability hinged on a shitty animation, but it's practically required for the ability to be reliably useful.

I was running around Nighthold as Frost (a spec for which I didn't glyph the ability) the other day, there's a couple of ramps that have lips you can't climb. It's frustrating and stupidly lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    I have the talent that helps with the shitty wraith walk, I also start moving before shit dies, kinda like if I was tanking, anyways dots and pets keep doing dmg and I can CS from a good range. If the dungeon allows, mount up every time you can.
    Then you don't bother looting? If I did that, I wouldn't have gotten a LOT of things I'm glad I looted. What you suggest isn't an answer to the the problem.

i know you said you dont want the boots but when i want to move i put those with sephuz and get about 150% movement speed

Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    "DK" and "Mobility" in the same sentence.

haha.
    Thats a funny joke

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Hell with wraith walk gives us something better. We used to have Deaths Advance which made us go 70% faster and passively 10% faster. Wraith walk imo just sucks.