Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    you cant cure retarded poeple only way would to be bomb them all and hope that the next generation does not have brain damage like the one befor ... but if you bomb them all imagine the next generation to grow up in hate... so it wont work

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    There is not really a great will to do it as everyone is like 'lets attack isis' but use it to fight thier proxy wars.

Saudi + gulf vs Iran
    USA + west vs Russia
    Turkey vs Kurds
    War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Communism was based on an idea and when it was physically defeated lost all credibility as a model for the world.
    Tell that to Californians.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    And here is how you end it. Destroy all oil wells.

You want to stop the middle east terrorism quick and fast, make sure we cut down on fossil fuel by 75-80% and go full renewable energy and green energy and you can watch the entire middle east collapsing into rubble of poor countries that cant afford terrorism anymore.

The side effect will be we dont need to spend a trillion on the military either anymore and thats where we have the problem folks far far to many just cant tolerate that we cut down on the profits they make on this whole thing.

as long as the status quo remains the military industry will reap billions in profits at the expense of everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The US has been dragging the rest of us into this shit.
    It was the European powers that divided up the middle east after the first world war ended and the turkish empire ceased to exists....so your decisions which took tribes and placed them together as countries decided upon by Europeans is the root cause of all this mess...also...really? WE dragged you into this? We didn't force you at gun point to do anything and we didn't force you to take in millions of immigrants at once because of "multiculturalism".
    America didn't even exist when Europeans were going into Africa and India and all the other 3rd world nations and using their resources...so don't blame centuries of YOU upon us...which is what the left always does...blame others because nothing can be their fault...lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    We know you don't know and that the one nation you want to blame is the US...as if Europe is so clean in all of this. lol
    Right, because me stating to ask the U.S.A. obviously means I'm implying Europe is innocent in it.

Lol.

While we're busy assuming stuff, I know you don't know and the one nation you want to blame is Europe... As if Russia is so clean in all of this.

Stupid statement is stupid.

The only way to defeat these groups imo is to restabilize the area. The war torn countries need strong governments that can provide for its citenzens and handle its own protection within its borders. When we get to the point where the average citenzen in these countries can feel safe and secure with thier future and government we will be able to snuff out most terrorism. Obviously easier said then done and all we are doing now is blowing everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    You want to stop the middle east terrorism quick and fast, make sure we cut down on fossil fuel by 75-80% and go full renewable energy and green energy and you can watch the entire middle east collapsing into rubble of poor countries that cant afford terrorism anymore.

The side effect will be we dont need to spend a trillion on the military either anymore and thats where we have the problem folks far far to many just cant tolerate that we cut down on the profits they make on this whole thing.

as long as the status quo remains the military industry will reap billions in profits at the expense of everyone else.
    We aren't spending a trillion on the military. We spend around 650 billion. Also, most of that money is spent for world wide operations and defending our allies and interests around the world. You are crazy to think that literally ALL of our spending goes into the middle east and it isn't anywhere near the truth.
    Btw, military tech and space tech are the reason you enjoy the tech you have today. GPS, smartphones....etc. It all was done because of R&D for the military which years later falls into the private sectors hands.
    Another big point is that our enemies are also researching weapons and ways to defeat us and so we must always research ways to counter them...that is how a nation continues to exist and never be conquered.

So funny...the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and N. Koreans are all starting to beat their drums and you want to disarm or deplete the military....lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Right, because me stating to ask the U.S.A. obviously means I'm implying Europe is innocent in it.

Lol.

While we're busy assuming stuff, I know you don't know and the one nation you want to blame is Europe... As if Russia is so clean in all of this.

Stupid statement is stupid.
    Well your "ask the US" would suggest that you only want to call the US out for any "misdeeds" while ignoring the Europeans. You even have one of them claiming that "we dragged them into all of this" when it was centuries of THEM stomping around the world to begin with that caused this. They were the ones that redrew the lines in the middle east after WW1, not the US.
    It isn't stupid to call you out on your own "misstatement" of "ask the US"...then attempting to claim some sort of bipartisanship. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the west does not have the stomach to win a real war anymore.

Look at the monumental task we undertook in WWII thats what it takes to destroy an ideology.

ISIS is payed and to an extent orchestrated by Israel (and thus USA) and Saudi Arabia
    It pays to keep that side of the world in chaos

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    With fairness, the military hasn't really been fully *trying*,
    Jesus, you people can never accept when you got your ass kicked can you?

Do you know how f***ing stupid what you wrote sounds? It is like something a six-year old would say to excuse losing at ping-pong or something.

- - - Updated - - -

It was the European powers that divided up the middle east after the first world war ended and the turkish empire ceased to exists....so your decisions which took tribes and placed them together as countries decided upon by Europeans is the root cause of all this mess...also...really? WE dragged you into this? We didn't force you at gun point to do anything and we didn't force you to take in millions of immigrants at once because of "multiculturalism".
    America didn't even exist when Europeans were going into Africa and India and all the other 3rd world nations and using their resources...so don't blame centuries of YOU upon us...which is what the left always does...blame others because nothing can be their fault...lol
    If you want to take it back that far yeah I agree.

What is happening now is very much being caused by the US however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Because the west does not have the stomach to win a real war anymore.

Look at the monumental task we undertook in WWII thats what it takes to destroy an ideology.
    If you're talking about the ideology espoused by the Nazi party, I'm pretty sure it's alive and kicking.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Biggest military powers are working against each other on this subject. As soon as the centralized funding stops ISIS is going to be gone. I doubt that it ends islamic extremists being used by certain countries' special services though. Taliban were the first, I very much doubt ISIS are the last of them.
    Not to mention that Taliban and Al-qaeda are both still around. Those were fought until focus moved to Al-qaeda offshoot; ISIS. But all of them are still around, with none defeated. People wonder why ISIS isn't defeated, when even the earlier terrorist groups weren't either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money....its the reason why this shit won't end. War makes money, if you can keep that war going the money will keep flowing into the pockets of those who make money from it.

Well someone said you can't kill idea or something like that, and this "idea" is being carried out by some powerful country i guess

They are steadily loosing on all fronts. The end is coming.
    It's obvious there will still be jihadis hiding among populace, but the "Islamic State" as such is doomed.
    Do remember, though, that there was no direct invasion from Western countries, but two very, very weakened Arab states, one of which was already years in a civil war. That's why they managed to do what they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask Trump. He had a plan, the best plan, to beat ISIS in 30 days. They've already been defeated you just don't know it yet.

Deleted
    Well your "ask the US" would suggest that you only want to call the US out for any "misdeeds" while ignoring the Europeans. You even have one of them claiming that "we dragged them into all of this" when it was centuries of THEM stomping around the world to begin with that caused this. They were the ones that redrew the lines in the middle east after WW1, not the US.
    It isn't stupid to call you out on your own "misstatement" of "ask the US"...then attempting to claim some sort of bipartisanship. lol
    Yeah, because grasping at straws is always a legit way to strengthen your own arguments and opinion...
    Then you proceed to drag someone else's opinion into this, as if to accuse me of having a wrong or uninformed opinion, whilst doing nothing but pointing with fingers you don't even have.
    I frankly don't care what you have to say about the US being innocent in all of this, because on both matters all you're doing is shifting the blame on someone else.

A mystic, who predicted that Obama will win the election, predicts that ISIS will take over Europe next year.

Western governments need to start holding Imams accountable for inciting violence.

http://www.canada.com/news/national/...247/story.html