Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Why isn't the DNC handing out rewards for helping solve the murder of Seth Rich instead of trying heavily to brush it under the rug and attack everyone that seeks answers?
    I don't know, maybe ask the dead guys parents. Last I checked they wanted all the conspiracy theory nonsense to stop, because it was making their lives far worse than they already are in this situation.

Or do you want the Gateway Pundit to use videos of them thanking people who donated to a GoFundMe to help cover their sons expenses to lie about the video and say that the parents are thanking people investigating their sons death.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...earch-stopped/

Because that's the level the level of inhumanity that the people who believe this nutjob conspiracy theory will sink to. They're exploiting the grief of a couple who lost their son to push their own political agenda and insanity. Not surprising given that these are many of the same folks that think that Sandy Hook was a hoax and decided to take it upon themselves to harass the parents of the children murdered.

No clue how these folks sleep at night, but I guess without a sense of morality there can't be an overbearing sense of shame and guilt keeping them up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, a robber approaching someone from the back and pulling the trigger unintentionally, indeed makes sense... you do know that toddlers have discharged weapons by exident... meaning a person at 4 am in the morning, doing something dangerous, might have the gun go off... which means if there were a string of robberies in the area, where they would approach from the back with a gun... this does align with it...
    Im not a robber, but if i wanted to rob someone, i would not carry my gun in a way i could accidentally shoot someone. Twice.

Im not saying its impossible, but you cant say its not odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't know, maybe ask the dead guys parents. Last I checked they wanted all the conspiracy theory nonsense to stop, because it was making their lives far worse than they already are in this situation.

Or do you want the Gateway Pundit to use videos of them thanking people who donated to a GoFundMe to help cover their sons expenses to lie about the video and say that the parents are thanking people investigating their sons death.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...earch-stopped/

Because that's the level the level of inhumanity that the people who believe this nutjob conspiracy theory will sink to. They're exploiting the grief of a couple who lost their son to push their own political agenda and insanity. Not surprising given that these are many of the same folks that think that Sandy Hook was a hoax and decided to take it upon themselves to harass the parents of the children murdered.

No clue how these folks sleep at night, but I guess without a sense of morality there can't be an overbearing sense of shame and guilt keeping them up.

Is that the video you are talking about? They sound pretty thankful for trying to find the murderer of their son.
    Frankly, don't you find it suspicious that a DNC PR crisis consultant was assigned to speak for them?

Also, I find it disgusting that you guys turn a blind eye on "thousands of coincidences" and try to emotionally sabotage in order to cover for corrupt criminals. No parent would want the murder of their child unsolved.

When all this DNC house of cards and corruption comes crashing down, you will then see which vile people you have been an accomplice of and how much of a disgusting person and coward this in turn makes you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Im not a robber, but if i wanted to rob someone, i would not carry my gun in a way i could accidentally shoot someone. Twice.

Really? You don't think a robber would point a gun at someone? Really? Really? I mean REALLY?

Robber: "HMMM, I'm going to use a gun to rob someone, but I'm going to be extra careful and keep the safety on and not point it at them, lest an accident occur"

REALLY?
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-05-26 at 04:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When all this DNC house of cards and corruption comes crashing down, you will then see which vile people you have been an accomplice of and how much of a disgusting person and coward this in turn makes you.
    Yes, and until that happens, do you have any evidence that he even had access to her private email server? Is there anything that would connect him to the email, other than being a DNC staffer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post

No, and as a robber you wouldn't shoot someone fighting you either... right?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Really? You don't think a robber would point a gun at someone? Really? Really? I mean REALLY?

Robber: "HMMM, I'm going to use a gun to rob someone, but I'm going to be extra careful and keep the safety on and not point it at them, lest an accident occur"

REALLY?
    He also seems to forget: Robbers can hold you at gunpoint and be behind you. If he started trying to run, easy shot to the back.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post

REALLY?
    Better yet, according to the police, the robber also had to be extra careful to not shot him, while fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    He also seems to forget: Robbers can hold you at gunpoint and be behind you. If he started trying to run, easy shot to the back.
    According to the police he fought them. They shot him and ran...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Yes, and until that happens, do you have any evidence that he even had access to her private email server? Is there anything that would connect him to the email, other than being a DNC staffer?

- - - Updated - - -

No, and as a robber you wouldn't shoot someone fighting you either... right?
    Wikileaks,the ones with a flawless track record, offered 20k dollars reward for information leading for the conviction of the murder of the DNC staffer Seth Rich.

15+ Year Old Account

Is that the video you are talking about? They sound pretty thankful for trying to find the murderer of their son.
    Frankly, don't you find it suspicious that a DNC PR crisis consultant was assigned to speak for them?

Also, I find it disgusting that you guys turn a blind eye on "thousands of coincidences" and try to emotionally sabotage in order to cover for corrupt criminals. No parent would want the murder of their child unsolved.

The parents themselves have asked that the conspiracy theories end. Yes, they would obviously want their son's murder solved. But saying it was the DNC with ZERO evidence of that is not SOLVING the murder, it's politicizing it. If they have any proof of Rich being the leaker, or of Hillary's shadow assassins killing him, I'd love to see it. But without those things, they're not solving anything by repeatedly parroting that he was murdered by Hillary's shadow DNC illuminati. They're politicizing his death, and that's absolutely despicable.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Wikileaks,the ones with a flawless track record, offered 20k dollars reward for information leading for the conviction of the murder of the DNC staffer Seth Rich.
    That's... great? Was there a point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Wikileaks even have a collective twenty thousand dollars?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Does Wikileaks even have a collective twenty thousand dollars?
    I don't see why it matters...

Example of someone totally gullible. It only took me 1 min of google to debunk this and its not thank you ol mighty reddit for trying to help us...

Here is ORIGINAL video from Seth Rich Family on youtube.

Uploaded on Apr 24, 2017
    Thank you from parents for GoFundMe support

Does reddit really bread only morons? No wonder i open it like twice/year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Example of someone totally gullible. It only took me 1 min of google to debunk this and its not thank you ol mighty reddit for trying to help us...

Here is ORIGINAL video from Seth Rich Family on youtube.

Uploaded on Apr 24, 2017

Does reddit really bread only morons? No wonder i open it like twice/year.
    You seem to be confused. The video is identical and they are still thanking them for investigating their sons death.

Also, it's "breed", not bread.

You seem to be confused. The video is identical and they are still thanking them for investigating their sons death.

If you're going to reject evidence that doesn't fit your view of reality, that's your problem, broskito. The fact that disgusting people are continuing to exploit the families grief for their own partisan political agendas is gross and I'm ashamed to share a species with these amoral individuals.

No they dont.

Did you even read description? Where you see here words: solve, murder and/or reddit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If you're going to reject evidence that doesn't fit your view of reality, that's your problem, broskito. .
    The underline says that the parents thank them for GOFundme support, and in the video itself they are thanking people for investigating the murder of their son, so they are essentially thanking people for both.

How is this me rejecting evidence that doesnt fit my view of reality?

It's more like the video goes against your bullshit statement of

Also

The fact that disgusting people are continuing to exploit the families grief for their own partisan political agendas is gross and I'm ashamed to share a species with these amoral individuals.
    No darling. It's disgusting that people like you obstruse the investigation and revelation of the truth about the murder of Seth Rich by trying to emotionally manipulate, because it goes against your parroted imperative and reveals corruption of the DNc of whom you are a partisan shill of.

You will be grossed out and ashamed yes, but by yourself for having supported these people, for the rest of your life. And frankly, people like you deserve it.

The underline says that the parents thank them for GOFundme support, and in the video itself they are thanking people for investigating the murder of their son, so they are essentially thanking people for both.

Because you're ignoring that this video was co-opted by disgusting nutters for their own repulsive uses. That the family has repeatedly requested that the nutters stop the conspiracy theories because they're just making what they're going through even worse.

But again, I know you don't let facts get in the way of your twisted view of reality.

7+ Year Old Account
    Offering $20,000 for "information" on a connection they know doesn't exist is actually a rather smart political move. You can offer as much money as you like, because you know there isn't any risk of having to actually give it to anyone - and the larger the offered amount is, the more serious some people will think you are about finding the "truth".

- - - Updated - - -

It's more like the video goes against your bullshit statement
    So, one video in which the parents politely thank the internet for the public concern shown over the murder of their son, outweighs multiple statements about how the politically-charged and conspiratorial attention is hurtful to them and how they would like it to stop? E.G. Thanks but no thanks Reddit

Link this, please... there is 0 evidence that he had any access like that to Hillary's email. He was never in such a position..
    This is the investigator on Hannity taking back what he said:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/54372072...#sp=show-clips

I cant find the video where he first said it, looks like Fox news deleted it but the clip is at 2:40 of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg