Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I find it is becoming harder and harder to find guilds that play for only 10 or so hours a week and full clear mythic this expansion. I am starting to think that I may have taken it for granted...

Is anyone else finding this problem? It isn't that mythic raiding guilds have disappeared it just seem that the time requirements with AP grinding have more or less weeded out everyone but the most hardcore of the hardcore.
    its hard to forming a group with 20 players, LFG is killing the guild spirit... noone cares abount raiding with guildies its pretty sad

i think heoric should has the restriction of realm has mythic does.

All begin in heroic mode

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I find it is becoming harder and harder to find guilds that play for only 10 or so hours a week and full clear mythic this expansion. I am starting to think that I may have taken it for granted...

Is anyone else finding this problem? It isn't that mythic raiding guilds have disappeared it just seem that the time requirements with AP grinding have more or less weeded out everyone but the most hardcore of the hardcore.
    Guild I'm with raids 2.5 hours a night 4 days a week. Mythic now on farm and they cleared it in 2 nights.
    Just pointing out guilds are out there, so keep looking. It may take a while, so you'll also need patience as not all guilds that have what you're looking for raid your times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I don't have it yet and I am indeed playing. Just not like you. I don't go out of my way to do AP WQs, but I am playing. I rarely do dungeons and never raid beyond LFR, but I am playing. I don't have Concordance yet, but I am playing. Just not like you.

So you dont do any dungeons or raids, don't do any WQ. You don't need concordance loser fag

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Listen its time for you to wake up and look at reality...

there is no such thing as casual mythic raiders.

we are 5 months into a new raid...only 1.42% (851) guilds have killed M Guldan. By pure definition all of these raiders are hardcore. No matter the hours....but at the moment the majority of those that have cleared M NH have crazy raiding hours.

Only 6% of guilds are 7/10M or higher....

read that...comprehend that....6% ...if you are 7/10 M you are better then 94% of other guilds....

now look at M skorp.....18.88% lets round it up to 20% for shits and giggles....

so i you are 1/10M you are better 80% then other guilds.

By definition...mythic is hardcore..there is no such think as "casual" mythic raiders.

If you are looking for 3 or 2 nights guilds....there are plenty...loads....

9/10 M - 1751 guilds
    10/10M - 851 guilds

my guess the majority of those that still have not killed M Guldan are the 3 or 2 night guilds....
    mythic raid its not just about XX raiding hours, its about getting 20 man with the commitment to raid mythic... its harder than get some gear, know a fight and raid 10 hours per day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Guild I'm with raids 2.5 hours a night 4 days a week. Mythic now on farm and they cleared it in 2 nights.
    Just pointing out guilds are out there, so keep looking. It may take a while, so you'll also need patience as not all guilds that have what you're looking for raid your times.
    4 nights a week is not very casual?

I would say 2 nights or less is casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinie View Post
    4 nights a week is not very casual?

I would say 2 nights or less is casual.
    4 nights for a total of 10.5 hours is pretty damn casual. OP mentioned looking for a casual guild of 10 or so hours.
    Personally, I'd rather do 2.5 a night for 4 days than something like 2 days at 5 hours a pop.

15+ Year Old Account
    *raises hand* I'm a 2 day a week Mythic Raider. 5/10M currently. :/ Only thing holding us back is the roster boss.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyduck View Post
    Check out <Heroes Always Get Laid> on Zul'jin Horde. They only raid mythic 2 days a week. Most of the players are constantly on, but they don't expect everyone to be as dedicated. It was founded by myself and some good friends. I no longer do mythic progression due to my personal life being a bit too busy, but there's still plenty of options out there.
    It's nice seeing my server plugged in here.

There's people who successfully cleared M NH while playing pretty casually.

I have few friends of mine who are in such guilds and ~1 month ago they finally killed M Gul'Dan. They never farmed anything, they're raiding 2 nights a week. But they're on high-mid/high pop realms w/ quite active raiding scenes, so they didn't have any issues w/ finding like-minded people who wanted to casually clear M NH before ToS release.

But if you're in worse environment, e.g, low-mid/low pop realm w/ few raiding guilds, you're kinda doomed.

Skill level matters too, and being casual doesn't define it. You can play pretty casually, yet be quite skillful, for instance, ex-mythic raiders who play casually now. Sadly, many people think that casual means bad. Bad is bad, but casual doesn't necessarily mean bad.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-05-26 at 07:50 PM.

This is a stupid question first off. What is "casual" ? Everyone's definition is different. Is it time played? Skill? Nobody can agree.

Deleted
    There are a LOT of Casual Raiding Guilds in my Grim Bato EU with good progress so far, like 8/10M and so on.

Im 9/10M and raid 6 hours a week. 915 ilvl 53 traits . I think im pretty casual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Im 9/10M and raid 6 hours a week. 915 ilvl 53 traits . I think im pretty casual.
    I think it is more a question of what you need to do outside those 6 raiding hours to keep yourself updated and relevant.

I.e. raids are not self-sustaining. You're 9/10M, but clearly the AP you get from only those 9 bosses every week wasn't enough for you to reach 53 points in your MS. You are probably doing things outside raid - e.g. Invasions, M+, WQs, heroic reclears, old content reclears to farm AP.

In WoD, there was a 6 hour/week raiding guild which was like top 20 in US. So skill-wise, this was possible once. WoD raiding was self-sustaining. Legion raiding is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    In Night Holds case it was probably because the last 2-3 bosses were actually pretty difficult. However, if anyone wants to raid mythic and isn't 52 traits by the time ToS comes out they're literally barely playing the game.

There's casual mythic raiders who adjusted to the game needing you to put a tiny bit more effort in (1 emisarry, 1 m10 and clearing normal/hc) and then there's literal raid loggers that don't want to do ANYTHING except raid. The latter is dying, but they weren't healthy for the game to begin with.
    You're ignoring pretty much anyone who doesn't keep a subscription active - PARTICULARLY if they waited with buying legion to see how it actually fared a few months after release or died after the hype was gone like WoD.

Also, why are raid loggers 'unhealthy for the game'? Why is this standard that playing 15+ hours a week to see all the content before it's been nerfed to a point where it's no longer enjoyable considered healthy at all?

I personally enjoy doing lots of M+'s, and do extra raids for lego chances (not that it has helped as I am repeatedly the butt of guild jokes regarding, but heyho) - but why should the content I do be mandatory? Casual is meant to mean you play little, and that if you're expecting more than 10 hours a week total playtime out of guildies you really aren't that casual anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Reckoniize View Post
    It's nice seeing my server plugged in here.
    Zil'jin is a great server, deserves some attention!

Deleted
    They are more common then ever. Most guilds on my server now raid 3x3 hours a week. with a couple 2x3 hour ones with decent progress too. Raiding either 4 hours and/or 4 days is a rarity nowadays for say top 1000-2000 guilds, which is your average mythic guild id say.

More and more people also only log in to raid again at this point in the expansion.