Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't believe in any of these hotfixes.

Could be it was applied today for EU, but yesterday I landed ever so nicely in Azsuna after going to Broken Shore and disconnecting.

Not that I really mind much, just a part of the class fantasy at this point. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Krasomir View Post
    we need monument of the "fallen" warrior our biggest class fantasy in legion was hotfixed
    How funny, I was about to come here and say too bad our players can't make like a grave or anything where we always fell, since it was the same spot always.

Deleted
    Nothing is fixed >.> Azsuna rock is still a thing....

Just got DC-ed again. Rock is still solid warrior spot

Fake fix. Terrible. Very bad. #makewarriorsdcagain.

I was excited about this fix too, until I wasn't. Apparently my Val'kyr's are on break whenever I go to the Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Braggha View Post
    Just got DC-ed again. Rock is still solid warrior spot
    Confirmed.

I just visited the Azsuna rock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to me today leaping from Skyhold to the Broken Shore. I dc'd and logged back on, slammed into the rocks in Azsuna.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Just put a valkyr there, seems like they can't fix anywho
    "It's a hard climb up
    and an easy fall back down
    WF is sex leg" - Shockrates on Enhancement PvP
    <3

Deleted
    So glad they fixed this

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Happened to me today leaping from Skyhold to the Broken Shore. I dc'd and logged back on, slammed into the rocks in Azsuna.
    First time in awhile for me, but now its back.

Deleted
    bug is back, just visited the rock today

Didn't have any DC since the fix except for Broken Shore, the only one that still has the animation.

Hit the rock today. Couldnt log for a few minutes. So the bugg is still there.

Rock is still happening, don't worry

I think only jumping to Broken Shore is causing this, because our jump animation wasn't pruned there.

Quote Originally Posted by keyone01 View Post
    I think only jumping to Broken Shore is causing this, because our jump animation wasn't pruned there.
    makes sense, since the hotfix i never had the problem but i never jump to Broken Shore becouse my HS is there

This is becoming something like a love-hate relationship.

Yes ! the rock bug is back ! oh how i have missed the beatiful spot , see you all up there