Poll: which do you prefer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    There were actually some bugs for characters that don't really log on my site that kept them from displaying.
    So you admit this thread is just to advertise your mediocro wowsite?

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal belief is that the game and everything you need to play should come from no other source... except Blizzard.

This includes guides, wowhead database, armor, logs, etc.

But that hasn't been the case since the beginning, so why should we come to expect anything different?

What it does though is it gives deniability to Blizzard. No matter how sophisticated or thorough our fansites or data collection gets. Blizzard will ALWAYS (even it isn't true) be able to say "Well OUR internal testing show something different."

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Careful with the edginess there, you might cut yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I don't think Warcraft logs needs much advertisement. It is the most powerful tool WoW raiders have and everyone who uses it or sees it being used recommends it to others. Sharing and word of mouth are the best advertisement and Warcraftlogs gets that in spades.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    My personal belief is that the game and everything you need to play should come from no other source... except Blizzard.

This includes guides, wowhead database, armor, logs, etc.

But that hasn't been the case since the beginning, so why should we come to expect anything different?

What it does though is it gives deniability to Blizzard. No matter how sophisticated or thorough our fansites or data collection gets. Blizzard will ALWAYS (even it isn't true) be able to say "Well OUR internal testing show something different."
    All the information is freely available through the API. Blizzard offers it out there for fansites who wish to make a page customized to there liking versus the Armory.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Warcraftlogs is now clearly > Armory.

Couldn't care less about achievements, collection, and all that crap.