i was top dps as assa rogue at today mythic testing. Going with Alacrity, Leg Ring + Boots. Since we only reached execute Phase once on both bosses, i guess on live servers i will go for boots + bracers.

I had 2 other rogues in my grp which played outlaw and sub. Outlaw just sucks in the long run, as well as sub.

So for progress reasons i will go assa again and switch to outlaw/sub for farm.

My Guild is in the world top 80 though.

I hope you guys can do anything with these informations. I will reach 52 Traits on all 3 Specs when Tos hits the servers. Going for atleast 60 in assa though.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Creamz View Post
    i was top dps as assa rogue at today mythic testing. Going with Alacrity, Leg Ring + Boots. Since we only reached execute Phase once on both bosses, i guess on live servers i will go for boots + bracers.

I had 2 other rogues in my grp which played outlaw and sub. Outlaw just sucks in the long run, as well as sub.

I hope you guys can do anything with these informations. I will reach 52 Traits on all 3 Specs when Tos hits the servers. Going for atleast 60 in assa though.

Greetings
    Greetings

Your information is very helpful.

I will take it on board, I am in a guild too.

Perhaps you could be so kind to post some logs so we can do even more with this data.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Creamz View Post

Greetings
    Thank you for your opinion and the anecdotal support you've provided.

Extensive testing with a single setup on a ptr that has yet to go through numbers tuning(despite the recent aura adjustment) during a fight that is available primarily for testing encounter mechanics is perfectly viable for reaching conclusions on dps for when the patch goes live.

You can't get better testing than that.

I just got the legendary shoulders today and I have a rotation question since I see most rogues with that legendary run Nightstalker.
    Prior to getting the shoulders I always ran the Subterfuge talent. So now that I got the shoulders I wanted to ask why people pick Nightstalker? Do they open up with Mutilate to take advantage of the talent's 50% increased damage and the legendary's 100% crit chance?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    I just got the legendary shoulders today and I have a rotation question since I see most rogues with that legendary run Nightstalker.
    Prior to getting the shoulders I always ran the Subterfuge talent. So now that I got the shoulders I wanted to ask why people pick Nightstalker? Do they open up with Mutilate to take advantage of the talent's 50% increased damage and the legendary's 100% crit chance?

Thanks in advance!
    because you vanish with envenom and it 100% crits for like 4,5 mil

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    Thanks. But back to the opener question, do I open with Mutilate? Or Garrote?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Thanks. But back to the opener question, do I open with Mutilate? Or Garrote?
    yes, you open with garrote

just check warcraftlogs for the proper opener :P

What movie ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanix View Post
    What movie ?
    more than 910IL and high mastery/vers 5CP+vendetta+surge of toxins 5CP+concordance or how is called in english the last trait

What movie ?
    the one where you have decent gear

whats the thoughts on the legendary helm thats coming 7.2.5?

the one where you have decent gear
    Well i'm not exactly naked either, or am i ?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/ch...argeras/cyanix
    https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...argeras/Cyanix

Even with prolonged power pots, under vendetta/5cp SoT i cannot reproduce this kind of damage you're talking about, even with the upgraded legionfall proc.

In other words: other than Skorpyron vuln. phase, i'd be inclined to call this a little "optimistic". Logs or it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Cyanix; 2017-05-26 at 09:17 PM.

Well i'm not exactly naked either, or am i ?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/ch...argeras/cyanix
    https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...argeras/Cyanix

Even with prolonged power pots, under vendetta/5cp SoT i cannot reproduce this kind of damage you're talking about, even with the upgraded legionfall proc.

In other words: other than Skorpyron vuln. phase, i'd be inclined to call this a little "optimistic". Logs or it didn't happen.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=63

max crit 5 mil

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=5

max crit 4.6 mil

i mean... it's not like star augur has a vulnerability phase

Well there must be some kind of magic behind those numbers.

Maybe i should press my keys harder.

*After checking the logs, it appears that 910ilv wont even cut it.
    4M+ envenom crits are ~920ilvl territory.
    Far, far away from what the average rogue is experiencing.
    Last edited by Cyanix; 2017-05-26 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted

im 907 equipped and im critting for 4M with prepot+flask+mastery food so u are definetly doing something wrong.

edit: looked at your armory, are u playing subterfuge or nightstalker? becouse u have to use nightstalker to crit 4m on vanish-envenom

none of those guys are in 920

im in 913 and i can easily get 4.2-3 mil envs

Quote Originally Posted by kuchikitoko View Post
    im 907 equipped and im critting for 4M with prepot+flask+mastery food so u are definetly doing something wrong.

edit: looked at your armory, are u playing subterfuge or nightstalker? becouse u have to use nightstalker to crit 4m on vanish-envenom
    Using subterfuge because in the end it sims and performs better, but that would indeed explain some things

One or two envemon relic traits in wep I could easily see those numbers imo. I'm not far off 4mill with a vanish+ns envemon but I have rupture traits in wep

You'll want Vendetta relics anyway. Especially if you have leg boots.

Big envenom crits are nice and dandy, but as i said, in the end it's your dps that matters, not a super crit every 2 minutes.
    5 CP rupture lasts for 24 seconds. It can crit up to 1M+ (and a lot more with bracers)
    Garrote with subterfuge lasts for 18 seconds and can also crit for 650k+
    Last edited by Cyanix; 2017-05-26 at 10:01 PM.

Nah vendetta relics are rubbish for dungeons. I run high m+ every week. I have all legends, I normally use shoulder/bracer for dungeons and shoulder/boots for raid with CoF which is more than enough cooldown reduce on vendetta. Also vendetta trait scaling was nerfed quite heavily.

And its not just a big crit gimmick its legit damage, its a few more mill to already tight timers so naturally it works out as a lot of damage when you get in 2 or 3 windows
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-05-26 at 10:09 PM.