Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Went back and got all the extra chapters unlocked and beaten and the true end to Corpse Party. Totally worth grabbing off PSN and i'm eager to play the vita sequels even though i hear they arent as good. All in all a great horror adventure game though it sort of leaves it a little unfinished on the matter of If Naomi was possessed by Sachikos mother or the occult journalism girl when she killed seiko, though i hear theres a point and click semi sequel/redo where its reveals Naomi is Sachikos relative or something? but still great on the whole, modern hipster walking simulators could learn something from the character interaction in this.

Ya I got a 64GB card for my vita, ill never worry about space again.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Welp, was told i could skip Book of shadows and move onto Corpse Party Blood Drive on Vita. First cutscene is referencing a death in book of shadows thats not in Corpse Party.

You bet your ass i went to the PSN and picked up Corpse Party Book of Shadows and put the Blood Drive card back in the case for now

Though neat to see a "checking for save to unlock new content" again, its been a while since ive seen a game use that for more than cross play.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-05-26 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Though neat to see a "checking for save to unlock new content" again, its been a while since ive seen a game use that for more than cross play.
    Wow that is neat, haven't seen that used in ages. You have gotten me really interested in Corpse Party. Going to check out the vita one ASAP.

(Why does the vita download's have to be slow as shit, I'm looking at 6hours+ of downloads thanks to BL2 and PSO2 lol).
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-26 at 10:08 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Wow that is neat, haven't seen that used in ages. You have gotten me really interested in Corpse Party. Going to check out the vita one ASAP.

(Why does the vita download's have to be slow as shit, I'm looking at 6hours+ of downloads thanks to BL2 and PSO2 lol).
    Corpse party is very simple but real good. Its a horror adventure game originally made in rpg maker. So imagine FF6 with no random battles. Just exploring a run down school with lots of "YOU GOT THE BAD END AND A CHARACTER DIED, BUT SAVE AND GO BACK TO YOUR LAST SAVE WITH A NEW THING UNLOCKED" style stuff where you dont just go through it like a walking simulator or telltale story game.

Corpse party is very simple but real good. Its a horror adventure game originally made in rpg maker. So imagine FF6 with no random battles. Just exploring a run down school with lots of "YOU GOT THE BAD END AND A CHARACTER DIED, BUT SAVE AND GO BACK TO YOUR LAST SAVE WITH A NEW THING UNLOCKED" style stuff where you dont just go through it like a walking simulator or telltale story game.
    Cool, really interested.

You said before it delt with dark themes, without spoiler can u tell what themes? If its to spoilerly then don't swet telling me.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSO2 downloads slow for whatever reason. Other games typically don't download as slow as that really.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    PSO2 downloads slow for whatever reason. Other games typically don't download as slow as that really.
    To me it seems all the downloads are slow, At most 1MB a sec for me.

Has anyone played Darkest Dungeon on the vita and if so how is it? I heard it was broken as hell, considered getting it tho. Also is it Cross-Buy?

Got Sword Art Lost Song and Playstation All Star's (am I the only one who liked all star's lol).

- - - Updated - - -
    @Remilia Since u seem to know wayyy more about PSO2 then me I got a question.

Can I play my PS4 character on my vita? Or do I have to make a new character for that platform? Also it seems to make extra characters cost, if I don't like the one I make can I delete it and make another?

10+ Year Old Account
    Same character, and yes you're limited by character slots, two iirc at the start. You can delete them if you hate them and remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Cool, really interested.

You said before it delt with dark themes, without spoiler can u tell what themes? If its to spoilerly then don't swet telling me.
    its very cruel thats all i can say.

Same character, and yes you're limited by character slots, two iirc at the start. You can delete them if you hate them and remake.
    I couldn't figure out how to play my PS4 character, They wasn't showing up. So I just made a new character, I think I like my new one more anyway lol.

- - - Updated - - -

its very cruel thats all i can say.
    K thx looking forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you select the correct server.

Make sure you select the correct server.
    I figured that mite be my issue Ill look into it in a few.

I found it odd that it didn't ask me to log in on my SEGA ID, Is that because I already tied that ID to my PSN on my PS4?

(Sorry for the billion questions)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the sega account is linked to the psn

Yes, the sega account is linked to the psn
    Cool beans......

I highly recommend people not play Borderlands 2 on the vita.

I overlooked the performance issues and yet I was enjoying myself... But today the game crashed so many times it wasn't funny, The last time it crashed it even reset my progress back about 30mins-1hr or so on this mission I was doing.

I finally raged hard enough that I uninstalled the game. I was playing because I like being able to play mobile and I enjoy the game, plus I wanted the platinum. But holy fuck 3 times within 30min's and losing progress(and a legendary) made me say fuck it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-29 at 12:19 AM.

Anyone play the Vita X-Com port? Considered getting it since I want a RTS like that on vita.

Started playing Corpse Party Book of Shadows since it looks like the Vita sequel in the series requires playing it right from the opening scene and right away this ones going to be darker i can tell from the scene where Naomi notices a shadowy bruise around Seikos neck but its neat to be playing a visual novel sequel/spin off since i havent played one of these in years.

I bought a Vita a little while ago(a year maybe) but I rarely use it. Kind of regret it. Not because it's bad I just thought Id use it more which i haven't. Although I do like being able to control my ps4 on the vita and even play games on it streaming from the ps4.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Just got Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster for my vita.

After all these years, I think ill finally give X-2 a chance. When I was young I though it was shit and that was based on the demo I played.

Funny enough I got a used copy of FFX and the DLC code for the X-2 remaster wasn't used