Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Niche use for Justice Gaze?

Got this today from Legionfall supply turn-in. Wondering if I will ever equip it. Has anyone found content where it was more useful than other legendaries?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

It deals damage when ever I stun people...so...that helps....I guess....

There is none.
    You got fethed.
    Gl with legendaries in future, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    There is none.
    You got fethed.
    Yeah I already have several, so no big deal. My prot selection is better than ret, but I have the belt so I'm not hurting.

- - - Updated - - -

Really kind of wondering if it's worth a bag slot, or if I should put it in bank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    It deals damage when ever I stun people...so...that helps....I guess....
    All the legendaries are worth using if they're the only ones you got. We all start somewhere. But thinking this one loses out to most of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Yeah I already have several, so no big deal. My prot selection is better than ret, but I have the belt so I'm not hurting.

- - - Updated - - -

Really kind of wondering if it's worth a bag slot, or if I should put it in bank.

- - - Updated - - -

All the legendaries are worth using if they're the only ones you got. We all start somewhere. But thinking this one loses out to most of the others.
    I only have 3....

I suck.....

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I only have 3....

I suck.....
    lol ~ Keep playing. They will come.

- - - Updated - - -

DRO! If you decide to do Withered Army Training on an alt (hey - it could happen), this would be really handy for stunning Dro over and over.

If your alt was the one with the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Got this today from Legionfall supply turn-in. Wondering if I will ever equip it. Has anyone found content where it was more useful than other legendaries?
    For ret it does more damage than Crusader Strike and generates 1 HP, the downside is it can't proc Fires of Justice.

Has a lower CD when the enemy is higher HP for longer, could be a small gain on raid encounters.

It's not terrific aside from the casual gank in world PVP, not worth using over any other DPS lego.

Could potentially be OK in the mage tower scenario since it keeps your stun CD super low but honestly it's pretty manageable just with the Fist of Justice talent.

Pretty solid for world pvp--I use it along with Aegisjalmir for that gain.

It's also ok along with Sephuz for killing elites that aren't immune to stuns.

But yeah, not a huge impact otherwise.

there is literally no use for this legendary it is a legendary of sadness put there to make you despair at the legendary system

There is none.
    You got fethed.
    Much fethed
    Very bamboozled

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Much fethed
    Very bamboozled
    Pretty much gakked, as Vervunhivers would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Much fethed
    Very bamboozled
    Pretty much gakked, as Vervunhivers would say.
    lol. Well at least it was my 10th and not my 1st or 2nd.

It fills a niche.. of an empty slot in my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    It fills a niche.. of an empty slot in my bank.
    Same here but I have a Highmountain salmon that will probably take that bank-spot soon...

There is one use, and only one, it only applies to world pvp and only if they can't trinket out of the stun wearing this and chain of thrayn: Get 15 stacks during AW, get 5HP, then Judge, Hammer of Justice, Justicar's Vengeance, Wake of Ashes, Justicar's Vengeance, Crusader Strike, Hammer of Justice, Blade of Justice, Templar's Verdict (Justicar's Vengeance instead if you got a 4-set proc or a FoJ proc). It's a lot of damage and they're stunned for 9 seconds straight if they don't break it. That's the only use I've ever thought of for it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can't delete it so nothing can take it's bank slot! NOTHING!
    I'll vendor the fuck out of it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    I'll vendor the fuck out of it!
    Last time i checked i couldn't vendor them either. :P

Deleted
    People keep wanting this helmet to be good, but it is complete trash. We are pretty much global CD locked, so the on use can't be used or if it will it will delay something else more important. Also, it has mastery... why would you want that?

Sadly the helm is total trash. There is no escaping it.

I just wish I could DE, sell, or hell even delete my useless legendaries as long as they don't pop back up. But instead we can't and they're wasting a perfectly good slot in bags/bank.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    I just wish I could DE, sell, or hell even delete my useless legendaries as long as they don't pop back up. But instead we can't and they're wasting a perfectly good slot in bags/bank.
    Are you that strapped for slots? With Blizzard's history of changing these legendaries it would be worth it to save it just in case they buff it and make it useful.