Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

People talking about how to make 200k gold? And others arguing with me about lfrs?

15 lfr... 62 runes (500 gold each):

If you have 4 or 5 alts and do the same thing, you make OVER 200k in less than 1 day per week.

Dont fking argue with me EVER in your pathetic life ( for that one kid trying to look smart on me).

edit: 15 is overestimating, I never keep runes in my inv after Im done with the toon for that week, Id say 10 is a closer number to reality.

But 5 Alts..

10 lfrs*4-5 = 40-50 lfrs?

i'd rather die.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post

If you have 4 or 5 alts and do the same thing, you make OVER 200k in less than 1 day per week.

Dont fking argue with me EVER in your pathetic life ( for that one kid trying to look smart on me).

edit: 15 is overestimating, I never keep runes in my inv after Im done with the toon for that week, Id say 10 is a closer number to reality.
    your server =/= my server, on my server you are lucky if you can sell them at 50g each

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    your server =/= my server, on my server you are lucky if you can sell them at 50g each
    Pretty much the same for my server, the only reason anyone runs lfr here is for Legendary chances or it's a 3rd string alt. My guild has a bank tab of these things you're free to take or add to as you please.

What server are you on so I can buy them out and transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuysHello View Post
    lol this, on tarren mill about 1 month ago runes were 800g each.

then again tarren mill is one of the best servers in the world currently.

Deleted
    YES! Another way of working ingame doing the shittiest and most unfun content for less than $1/hour compared to just paying for the monthly sub.

I'd rather massage my ballsack with a cheesegrater than repeat lfr that many times.

It's hilarious to me that you run LFR 5 times a week for imaginary money and have the audacity to get e-tough and call someone else's life pathetic.

I'd rather buy 1-2 tokens to sell that takes me 1/10th of the time to make that it takes you to run LFR. But you really showed them!

Current mean price for EU is 623G. Please give me the server name.

... Lol.

I made 400k from Slice of Bacon and making bags this month. Bare minimum, no banging my head together with LF"raiders" required. Granted, I've also spent some gold so I'll land on + 365k or so.

I'm a no-lifer and your method appears to be a waste of time even in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuysHello View Post
    Ragnaros US, everyone here is a dxmb fxck that undercut the prices so much that selling anything is not worth it

Pd: went back to check the AH runes are at 100g to 199g

Still, if you have the dollas, is worth it to make an alt here and camp it at the AH, to give you an example cheapest celumbra on illidan is 65k, here is 40k

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    YES! Another way of working ingame doing the shittiest and most unfun content for less than $1/hour compared to just paying for the monthly sub.
    So true...

people do the shittiest things for dozens of hours to be able to afford the wow token. Just pay the monthly sub and spend those dozens of hours doing something you ENJOY.

Holy hell, i'd jump out the window if i had to run LFR that often.

7+ Year Old Account

ok
    1. 200k is a bad number.
    A. luck
    B. more or less how much will you make? why dont you say how much per char instead of "200k on 4-5 toons"
    C. they sell for a different amount on each server so dont try to act like this is a be all end all value
    2. dont try to act like a big boy... you are talking about making gold and your like "DONT YOU FUCKING EVER ARGUE WITH ME PATHETIC SCUM"

3. could you not have cropped this screenshot to just your inventory so we wouldent need to see your WHOLE screen? fixed it for ya in 3 seconds (puush MVP)

4. as somone else said, i love how you are doing the least fun content in the game, to get gold, when you could make enough money to buy that gold in much less time.
    and you have the guts to try and act like a big boy, threatening us to "NEVER fucking argue with me using your pathetic life" meanwhile you are torturing yourself running lfr 5+ times a week to get allmost 30$ worth of gold.
    i hope you enjoy living off that 30$ a week
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-05-26 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

You'd have to pay me 200k, at the minimum, to even consider doing LFR that many times.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I made 120k today by buying out all the Stormscale on my server and then posting it at double the price via the remote app while taking a shit.

Only plebs farm for gold, and if you need to ask you're too poor to know.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You couldn't get me to run one wing of LFR, let alone doing it 5 fucking times.

40 queues of LFR total for 200k gold. Could do trivial labor for 2 hours and just buy two WoW tokens in a fraction of the time and make way more gold. I also wouldn't have to do shitty fucking content either.

Prices on your server != every other server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Lol I made 120k today by buying out all the Stormscale on my server and then posting it at double the price via the remote app while taking a shit.

Only plebs farm for gold, and if you need to ask you're too poor to know.
    I'm guessing you could sit out most of those runs and no one would know or care.