Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Something is possibly wrong with Trump

" Reports say Trump became confused & didn't know where he was in Israel, & in the middle of Press conference "wandered off." -@pacelattin "
    https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/...69545935269889
    Thought? If this is true are these signs of dementia?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

The video is definitely odd, but given the "source" I'd take this with massive grains of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw, it's just the way he's always been. I'm convinced that he fills his home with gold gilt is so that he's equally distracted by all the shiny stuff and can seem like he's paying attention.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Thought? If this is true are these signs of dementia?
    The guy was tired. He said so as much and even sent out his daughter to cover. He isn't in the best shape and is pretty old. Don't be one of those who said Hillary had Parkinson's.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I have no idea how people are supposed to draw any conclusion from a few seconds of footage... >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The video is definitely odd, but given the "source" I'd take this with massive grains of salt.
    I don't even think it's odd. There is no context.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Will this be grounds for impeachment?

This is how it starts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I have no idea how people are supposed to draw any conclusion from a few seconds of footage... >.>
    Its the clicks that mater, not conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The guy was tired. He said so as much and even sent out his daughter to cover. He isn't in the best shape and is pretty old. Don't be one of those who said Hillary had Parkinson's.
    Trump tired? no way Trump has stamina he said so the best stamina because to be president you have to have the stamina unlike Hillary low stamina and Jeb Bush low energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump tired? no way Trump has stamina he said so the best stamina because to be president you have to have the stamina unlike Hillary low stamina and Jeb Bush low energy.
    Yeah, but do you deny he believes that to be true?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

I don't even think it's odd. There is no context.
    There appears to be context enough, it looks amazingly similar to when Trump walked out of an EO signing photo-op after making a few comments and then...forgetting to actually sign the EO. Pence tried to tug on his sleeve to get him to come back, but he eventually just left and Pence meekly followed behind, with the rest of the room left in confusion.

The body language of everyone in that flip makes it seem like they were surprised at him walking away, and that it was not planned. Whether he left out of confusion or because he simply didn't give a fuck and wanted out.

I think he's sick of working, sick of listening to people, and just wants to go home and do nothing. Same as he is in America, except now he's home sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    There appears to be context enough, it looks amazingly similar to when Trump walked out of an EO signing photo-op after making a few comments and then...forgetting to actually sign the EO. Pence tried to tug on his sleeve to get him to come back, but he eventually just left and Pence meekly followed behind, with the rest of the room left in confusion.

The body language of everyone in that flip makes it seem like they were surprised at him walking away, and that it was not planned. Whether he left out of confusion or because he simply didn't give a fuck and wanted out.
    The bold is just assuming. When in Trump's spoiled life, has he been in a situation, where he cannot just walk out of a room because he feels like it? It could be a power play... illnesses is a huge leap... way too far...

I'm merely posting the link to the twitter with a video and asking for peoples thoughts. I'm not stating my opinion nor implying (not trying to at least) that he has dementia. Just honestly curious of what people think.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Genuine question: can a doctor put him out of office for signs of "too much stress" or whatever ?

The bold is just assuming. When in Trump's spoiled life, has he been in a situation, where he cannot just walk out of a room because he feels like it? It could be a power play... illnesses is a huge leap... way too far...
    For the event I was referencing, no, he legit just walked out without signing it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-le...ynn-questions/

You can call it a power play, but either way it's incredibly amateurish and unprofessional, and not something that should be tolerated out of a head of state. Sack up and act like an adult or fuck off.

I'm not on the dementia train yet. If anyone I'd peg Giuliani as suffering from the early stages of dementia, but I haven't seen him since shortly after the election so I don't know if he's still acting silly. At the very least, he's not blabbing about secret and improper briefings he's receiving from FBI officials or about how Trump asked him how to legally put a Muslim ban in place.

The face he makes as he stands up is a little weird but other than that eh, doesn't seem like anything serious. Odd, sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Maybe he just forgot who Netanyahu was. Or just didn't care.

Then again, he's a 70-year old grandpa who's in horrible physical shape and eats horribly, who's been put into an incredibly stressful situation. Draw conclusions.
    Then again, should a 70-year old grandpa in horrible physical shape be the head of state of the most powerful country in the world?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but do you deny he believes that to be true?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority
    Why do you spam that link in every other post of yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the event I was referencing, no, he legit just walked out without signing it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-le...ynn-questions/

You can call it a power play, but either way it's incredibly amateurish and unprofessional, and not something that should be tolerated out of a head of state. Sack up and act like an adult or fuck off.

I'm not on the dementia train yet. If anyone I'd peg Giuliani as suffering from the early stages of dementia, but I haven't seen him since shortly after the election so I don't know if he's still acting silly. At the very least, he's not blabbing about secret and improper briefings he's receiving from FBI officials or about how Trump asked him how to legally put a Muslim ban in place.
    No doubt and considering questions asked when he left without signing, it's obviously the bold more than any illness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why do you spam that link in every other post of yours?
    It saves time from explaining what I'm implying? You prefer I copy paste?

Edit: I should explain. I am saying that Trump believes he has the greatest stamina, even though he simply doesn't. The reason for that, is that he has illusionary superiority. If you want to lean more about that, please feel free to...
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-05-26 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say there is anything to see here. Need the context to know how unusual or odd it is. *shrug*