10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Reforming yourself

Have you ever made major changes to your life/way of living?

How did it work out? Did it last? Have you seen others do it? I'm thinking about implementing some changes.
    Last edited by Tennis; 2017-05-26 at 11:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yes.
    How did it work out?
    Good.
    Did it last?
    Yes and no.
    Have you seen others do it?
    Yes.
    I'm thinking about implementing some changes.
    Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can one of those changes be getting yourself permanently banned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Can one of those changes be getting yourself permanently banned?
    We can only hope at this point.

Deleted
    I used to be a liberal.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Puupi Indeed, I couldn't have said it better myself. I'll second that.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I started masturbating a little more. So far, it has been very beneficial to my happiness.

10+ Year Old Account
    The closest thing I can think of to fit this is weight loss.

How did it work out?
    at 5ft 8in/170cm I weighed 240Lbs/108Kg, I lost 90Lbs/40Kg, so I'd say yeah, it worked out pretty well.

Did it last?
    yes, I've kept the weight off for 8 years now, floating in the 150Lbs to 160Lbs range the whole time.
    Have you seen others do it?
    Yup.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

How did it work out? Did it last? Have you seen others do it? I'm thinking about implementing some changes.
    Wasn't this the point of your "no thanks" thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've currently switched from a 5 day work week to a 3 day work week.

It's working out extremely well and I think I may eventually just adopt the 4 day work week seniority permitting.

It'll last for as long as I want it to.

I've seen quite a few people adopt the 3 day work week throughout the years. It seems to be working for them quite well.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

7+ Year Old Account

What do you want that you don't have?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    When I was five, I hated mashed potatoes. Then when I was six I decided to try them and I loved them. That was really a key decision in my life.
    Mashed potatoes are serious business and one of the great fruits of a joyful life. Especially because they're baked potatoes without the skin! Sour cream, butter, cheese and bacon!

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've changed my diet and started exercising more recently. I've lost around 16 pounds so far since last November, and I've been told I'm looking better than I previously did. When I'm not working, I'm trying to get out and go walking for at least half and hour, so I spend a bit less time sat at the computer.

I still have changes to make, pretty much to do with my mindset regarding social circles. I need to meet more people, go out more, and build a social life that right now is pretty small. But change takes time, it doesn't come quickly. Quoting Doctor Who here but we're all different people all through our lives, and that's not a bad thing. Everybody changes, just remember all the people you used to be.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Making major changes is really, really hard.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I left the town I was born in and moved quite far away. Perhaps the best change I've ever made in my own life.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The real key in my eyes is to make sure it's on the plate mixing with all your meat juice, especially if it's beef, and then you can eat some with every bite of meat or vegetables.
    Yes! Especially a lean burger with some brown gravy mixed with stringy green beans!

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    I've changed my diet and started exercising more recently. I've lost around 16 pounds so far since last November, and I've been told I'm looking better than I previously did. When I'm not working, I'm trying to get out and go walking for at least half and hour, so I spend a bit less time sat at the computer.

I still have changes to make, pretty much to do with my mindset regarding social circles. I need to meet more people, go out more, and build a social life that right now is pretty small. But change takes time, it doesn't come quickly. Quoting Doctor Who here but we're all different people all through our lives, and that's not a bad thing. Everybody changes, just remember all the people you used to be.
    I quit smoking a year ago and gained 15 kilos in weight, which I can't seem to shake off. Now I question whether I've reformed myself for the better or not.

what changes are you thinking about? a new diet?