Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Should they be checking their Asian privilege?
    I guess.

The Asian founders writing the constitution in Asian languages, jerks!

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I guess.

The Asian founders writing the constitution in Asian languages, jerks!
    Right?!? They are in America! They should be getting divorced and barely graduating high school!

I love how they still don't realize it's behavior like this that helped get Trump elected. The Left is a never-ending source of comedy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious to know if any other "whites" showed up on campus. I know for god dam sure I would have ignored the "Day Without Whites" and shown up just to make a point.

*Does my above thought mean I have to hand in my left/liberal ID cards?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Day without whites? Are they racist?
    Yes. It's ironic how racist these assholes are. If I were the school administration, I'd expel every student behaving in such a manner. It's time the universities start rewriting their codes of conduct and booting these brats out of their schools.

White people should have a Day Without Minorities, just to shove it in the faces of these racist little shitheads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this another case of privileged university students protesting?

I don't think there is anything inherently racist about asking white people to not show up to an institution that has historically been favourable to whites over minorities, for just ONE day. I would love it if something like this happened here in the UK. I would honestly take part. America is so lucky that views like these are tolerated. In the UK there is no real freedom of speech for minorities.

Deleted
    So how prevalent are these situations?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Reagan might have been wrong for closing down the involuntary mental hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    No. There's no reasonable expectation that other people should be obligated to refrain from showing up, especially as it seems class was in session that day. Watching the video, it seems many of the protesters were white though, so maybe it was just meant for faculty. I'm not really sure. Accurate details tend to be in short supply on subjects like these.
    Yeah it makes you wonder why they didn't apply at Howard or Xavier if they want predominately black professors and faculty?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with the professor on this one. A group demonstrating it's social, economic and political value and power by choosing not to appear is indeed a powerful tool. One group forcing another group to leave the area for any reason is indeed oppression.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I'm curious to know if any other "whites" showed up on campus. I know for god dam sure I would have ignored the "Day Without Whites" and shown up just to make a point.

*Does my above thought mean I have to hand in my left/liberal ID cards?
    I would have been like "well I identify as black...so...yeah GTFO of my way"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I would have been like "well I identify as black...so...yeah GTFO of my way"
    Not sure I could say that with out bursting out laughing. Would be funny either way though.

Those kids are going to be stuck with student loan debt and flipping burgers coming out of college. Sad.

Don't high schools teach kids anymore basic life skills (apparently parents don't)?

It would be an insult to people that do have autism as they are acting totally socially unaware and uncalibrated fools. If they were to go for an interview with that chip on their shoulder they are not obtaining a second interview or job in any country on this earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Those kids are going to be stuck with student loan debt and flipping burgers coming out of college. Sad.

Don't high schools teach kids anymore basic life skills (apparently parents don't)?

It would be an insult to people that do have autism as they are acting totally socially unaware and uncalibrated fools. If they were to go for an interview with that chip on their shoulder they are not obtaining a second interview or job in any country on this earth.
    Depends on the state, some states have really poor services for mentally disabled(This includes those with learning disabilities and Autism)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    You know there are days when I look at Trump, discreetly /facepalm and think maybe we'd be better off with Hillary. Then I remember the Democratic party embraces these people and I realize I made the right choice.

If you voted for Trump to spite these people than you're an even bigger idiot than you think they are.

You have no leg to stand on. You embrace Trump. The ultimate right wing SJW man child.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Extremists really are retarded.
    This pretty much sums up all that needs to be said about this.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    So the goal isn't for equality, it's to oppress white people?
    That's always been SJWs goal from the start. I don't see how that's a surprise to anyone, they haven't exactly been trying to hide or deny it.

Professor's last name is Weinstein. These protesters are anti-Semites obviously.

What... The... Fuck?