Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Not to nitpick, but 62*500*5 = only 155k gold.
    not over 200k ;P

plus the amount of time that takes it stupid insane and not fun....dunno what you are bragging about

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    YES! Another way of working ingame doing the shittiest and most unfun content for less than $1/hour compared to just paying for the monthly sub.
    Not everyone has the same income, for various reasons.

And there this is just one method, towards the worst examples really.
    If you are running LFR anyway, then go ahead and sell them if you don't require them.
    Don't do it specifically for this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    not over 200k ;P

plus the amount of time that takes it stupid insane and not fun....dunno what you are bragging about
    To be fair you could say that about most things in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post

Dont fking argue with me EVER in your pathetic life ( for that one kid trying to look smart on me).

edit: 15 is overestimating, I never keep runes in my inv after Im done with the toon for that week, Id say 10 is a closer number to reality.
    Running all the LFR on 5 toons and you are going to call others lives pathetic? Interesting reach, nice back peddle and edit too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    not over 200k ;P

Obviously when you are making outlandish nonsense rants you round numbers up or down to fit your narrative.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Oh yeah, chain running LFR. Now this is peak of entertainment. I would much rather watch paint dry.

Making gold in this game comes down to luck. Thats all. Whether or not you were lucky enough to choose a server where crap actually sells.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Last time i bought on sylvanas eu the where less tgen 300g

Quote Originally Posted by steale View Post
    It's hilarious to me that you run LFR 5 times a week for imaginary money and have the audacity to get e-tough and call someone else's life pathetic.
    ^This.

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Making gold in this game comes down to luck. Thats all. Whether or not you were lucky enough to choose a server where crap actually sells.
    Even on the ghost town shit servers there are plenty of ways to make gold you just have to figure it out. If nothing else the game throws it at you a dozen different ways now with zero AH nonsense. Then again if you are sure your server is that bad you can just xfer off of it, it just takes a little gold...ha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh yeah, chain running LFR. Now this is peak of entertainment. I would much rather watch paint dry.
    You don't want a shitty minimum wage WoW job?!?! I am not sure doing LFR once in completion much less on multiple toons is worth 200k which is also more then the OP math adds up to.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Honestly i just farm a bunch of expensive stuff and throw it on the AH. Every so often one sells. Over time i make more than the token cost and requires little effort.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

I'm just happy I make enough passively from my Order Hall Missions to pay for a token. The rest, I make from gambling in my guild's raids. Already made 500k this week from that, and had WAY more fun that running LFR (I'd rather slam my junk in a desk drawer).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I'm guessing you could sit out most of those runs and no one would know or care.
    Still have to be at a computer making sure you don't AFK, and be at the computer to queue up and accept, and generally be paying attention. No multi-millionaires in WoW make their money by farming, we make it by making our money make us money. Farming is, and always will be, grossly inefficient.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Maybe try selling boa things like pets on alts on different servers. Just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Still have to be at a computer making sure you don't AFK, and be at the computer to queue up and accept, and generally be paying attention.
    Yeah, I was being tongue-in-cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Even on the ghost town shit servers there are plenty of ways to make gold you just have to figure it out. If nothing else the game throws it at you a dozen different ways now with zero AH nonsense. Then again if you are sure your server is that bad you can just xfer off of it, it just takes a little gold...ha.
    Well I must be on the greediest server, because no one buys anything unless its way under value, and mass produces everything. Literally. Someone currently has 40 Vial of the Sands on the AH atm. Enchants, gems, pets, transmog "oh this piece of transmog is 100k" look it up on my realm. 10k, and then it never sells. I have tried every market there is, and I barely make any gold. I'm currently running out of gold every month from the token spike.

And the game does not currently throw it at you. Wow 6k a week from my order hall. man thats a lot.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2017-05-27 at 12:20 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Honestly, I'm at over 1.3 million and I'm not even trying. It just adds up from doing stuff.

Also, I'd sooner slam my dick in a door than sit through 15 LFRs in a week's time.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Imagine being so inept at making money in this game you have to resort to farming LFR on multiple characters.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    15 lfr... 62 runes (500 gold each):

If you have 4 or 5 alts and do the same thing, you make OVER 200k in less than 1 day per week.

Dont fking argue with me EVER in your pathetic life ( for that one kid trying to look smart on me).

edit: 15 is overestimating, I never keep runes in my inv after Im done with the toon for that week, Id say 10 is a closer number to reality.
    $15 is still easier to get.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    great idea, now I need something to spend gold on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Lol I made 120k today by buying out all the Stormscale on my server and then posting it at double the price via the remote app while taking a shit.

Only plebs farm for gold, and if you need to ask you're too poor to know.
    I bought out all the linen cloth on my server and sold 90 stacks for 6k gold each
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

I mean... 1 word... Alts...