Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    It's called a standard for comparison. Showing a bunch of unfulfilled promises when the guy has been in office for a few months is misleading at best.
    Let me guess, you were the kid back in elementary school who voted for the student president who did nothing but promise soda in all the drinking fountains, right?

Did you say "no no no, give the kid more time!" when all your friends back then started to see all that kid promised was bullshit?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool bro. I don't care. I already said politicians bullshit on the campaign trail. I was wanting a comparison between Obama/Clinton and Trump's unfulfilled campaign promises to show that this isn't a problem unique to Trump. Instead you keep linking the same shit over and over.
    None bullshitted the way Trump did, however. He took it to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    So basically whataboutism. Deflecting for Trump doesn't make you right.
    Thanks for the buzzword, never heard of it before. It's called a standard for comparison for the second time. Please read.

No, I was essentially asking if that's what the person I quoted believed. Liberals love twisting that line to make it sound like he is going to defeat ISIS in 30 days.
    And most conservatives seem to think Trump Jizz is the only thing they can consume for sustenance. And that any news that disagrees with the god king is fake news. Fact of the matter is he hasn't even come up with said plan in 30 days. Been over a 100 now. So far all he's done is fuck all on the plan front and hap haphazardly slapped his dick around the world stage so to speak. No I didn't think Trump meant he was going to beat ISIS in 30 days I meant that both Trump and you were stupid enough to think he'd actually come up with a plan let alone a decent one to do that in 30 days.

And given his budget plan had overly optimistic growth estimates and a 2 trillion dollar math error can you honestly say you have high hopes for his plan stemming from anything other than the fact that your irrational hatred for liberals, or anything non-far right defined by you as liberal, that his plan wouldn't be "liberal" in origin?

Thanks for the buzzword, never heard of it before. It's called a standard for comparison for the second time. Please read.
    No, it's not. Trump's level of demagoguery and stupidity/pandering don't approach even the typical politican's level and blow well past it. Idiots voted for another idiot who can be literally quoted as claiming the "real" unemployment rate is anywhere from 26-44% and then magically after enacting zero economic policy let alone allowing time for any to take effect the exact same job numbers he said were vicious lies but the Obama admin were god's gift to America under the Trump admin. Ooooh and my favorite claiming he fired the FBI director over his handling of Hillary after multiple speeches praising that conduct and calling for escalation on the campaign trail!
    Last edited by shimerra; 2017-05-27 at 01:27 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    this is so sad
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...te-mattis-says

Edit: Surround and choke off. No more letting them escape to territories. ISIS days are numbered.

Trump has no fucking clue what he's doing? Is water wet, the sky blue?

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know that engaging in warfare with a militant terrorist organization would be so complicated. Also, this goes in the politics cesspool. This cesspool is for. Stuff.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure his original plan was to just turn the entire ME into glass but then his military and foreign policy advisers said Trump that is a monumentally retarded idea, like so retarded if you think its bad now with all the liberals hating your guts just wait until the entire world is coming for your head.

Remember this guy genuinely asked, with a straight face, why the nuclear option isn't on the table when dealing with ISIS.
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-05-27 at 02:02 AM.

What's sad is how you never posted an article or a link or anything. Trump said he had 30 days to come up with a plan, not 30 days to defeat ISIS. Give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Pretty sure his original plan was to just turn the entire ME into glass but then his military and foreign policy advisers said Trump that is a monumentally retarded idea, like so retarded if you think its bad now with all the liberals hating your guts just wait until the entire world is coming for your head.

Remember this guy genuinely asked, with a straight face, why the nuclear option isn't on the table when dealing with ISIS.
    lol I forgot about him asking that.. trump is so cartoonish

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    What's sad is how you never posted an article or a link or anything. Trump said he had 30 days to come up with a plan, not 30 days to defeat ISIS. Give it some time.
    The plan for ISIS is already underway lol, the people here didn't get the memo

Or he realized he couldn't do the conventional approach and actually bomb the f out of them like he intended due to U.N laws.
    I'm sure he came to alot of realizations when he took office and is now trying to navigate them.

Deleted
    They successfully tested a MOAB so use the damn thing already.

No, I was essentially asking if that's what the person I quoted believed. Liberals love twisting that line to make it sound like he is going to defeat ISIS in 30 days.
    Exactly! It is going to take 15 years.

Can I ask if Trump is running his secret plan right now? Can you answer that honestly? I see no change in strategy. So what exactly is Trump's contributions? Is he running one of those great plans he received in 30 days?

Why is everyone claiming the United States is a Muslim hating country? We have the fewest bombed mosques and the least amount of suicidal Islamic extremists in the mainland. I'd say whatever progress is being done is being done right.

Color me surprised.

Do we actually need the whole thread title? I mean, we could have just gone with "so it seems Trump didn't have any plan..." and left it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    It's a secret plan, duh. He is just not sharing future military operations with ISIS. Winning.
    It's pretty obvious that his plan is to hand the U.S. over to Russia and then let Russia take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Can we please not put this in the general off topic.

Moderators, can we get this moved to the politics sub forum?
    On topic someone pandering and making promises to get elected they can't keep, what a truly unprecedented surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    this is so sad
    "seems" is the word you are looking for and all you did was create a thread and give us your opinion with nothing to back it up. Thanks for playing "crazy leftist" for us today, friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki Treehorn View Post
    On topic someone pandering and making promises to get elected they can't keep, what a truly unprecedented surprise.
    Actually he has kept many promises and the ones he is having difficulty getting done are the ones with liberal appointed judges cock blocking him every step of the way, not to mention the Democrat party as a whole, the left wing media, and the rhino's on the right who want cheap labor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Its more about his congregation falling for another empty promise.
    He's kept many promises and some of the ones he hasn't been able to get done are because the left is cock blocking him every step of the way.

How many of Obama's promises did he keep? None. The outrage? Not there from the left.