Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Fries are really hit and miss, depending on how busy they are. If they are relatively dead, you're likely to get the fries which are nearing the maximum duration company policy let them have them out, which are fucking awful.
    ask for no salt on them. they will generally be made fresh and you can just add your own salt, as the fries are usually salted after they are dumped from the fryer, at least here in the states anyway.

OT its not my go to for a burger but it is cheap for the kids

10+ Year Old Account
    No, haven't eaten there since I was a kid, probably 12+ years ago. As far as fast food, it just seems like the worst of the worst health-wise. I took a bite of one of their sausage biscuits a few months ago and it tasted like plastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did not go there for a meal in years. I never go there alone and my friends are never interested to go there.

No I don't.

10+ Year Old Account

Resident Cosplay Progressive

1 or 2 times a year... i eat fries and thats it :|

Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post
    ask for no salt on them. they will generally be made fresh and you can just add your own salt, as the fries are usually salted after they are dumped from the fryer, at least here in the states anyway.

OT its not my go to for a burger but it is cheap for the kids
    Same for fries anywhere, by the way. Even high-end restaurants might have a "fry bowl" or similar where they make ahead some fries. And... they probably have no company policy about how long they sit (just the fry cook's discretion, usually).

On topic: Sure, why not, I go to McD a few times per year maybe. Usually if I'm on the road and that's what the people in the car decide.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

So the ice cream machines work in Canada? Must be nice..

OT: Only if I get up early enough for their breakfast. Not a fan of their other items. Except the holiday pies. Those are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Nope I prefer to make my own food.
    let me know how cooking in your car goes.

Deleted
    Whenever she uploads a McD video I kinda feel like going to be honest.

occasionally i'll eat at maccas. I liked it when they were doing "Create your taste" i'd often get a brioche bun, crispy chicken patty, bacon, pineappple, caramelised onions, halloumi, lettuce and Aioli sauce sooo yummy!

they don't do that anymore, I suspect custom burger orders were just too time consuming and hard to manage (that and you'd often have to wait 20mins for them to make your order) The regular menu dosn't really tempt me. I only go to maccas these days every once in a while when I want a greasy burger fix quickly. I can think of much better places to get food from

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Rarely, not much open when I am working late. So I get a cheeseburger some times.

Nope. Last time I ate there the fries were cold and soggy. The McNuggets were also tasteless.

Whataburger has infinitely better junk food.

http://whataburger.com/food

Their Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger is fucking tasty!

15+ Year Old Account
    A few times a year usually. Fast food gets boring fast

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I don't understand why people would wanna watch people eat...Referring to that Mukbang thing.

On topic, I don't eat fast food often but I prefer Burger King... Chicken Royal is my shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    WhatABurger.

Best fast food burger period.

Nope. I actually can't remember when the last time I ate at McDonalds was. It's definitely been over half a decade, though. Hell, maybe close to a decade.

There's a McDonald's near me that advertises being independently owned and operated, they are single handedly the cleanest and freshest McDonald's I've ever been in since I was a small child. It has a sign that lights up for when they're taking fries out of the fryer, and if I happen to be passing, I'll get some and a small chocolate shake.

I manage to catch that sign lit up maybe once every 4-6 months or so, I don't think I've had a McDonald's burger in about 3 or 4 years, maybe longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

If I want a burger, I'm not getting fast food unless there isn't another option, and it won't be McDonalds, I'll go to Wendy's, CJ's or Jack in the box before I touch McDonalds... Their fries are just as good and their burgers are better.

If I want fries... Hell I can get store bought frozen fries that are as good as McD's fries, and they are never soggy because I'm cooking them, not some kid getting paid minimum wage who doesn't give a damn.

If I want a shake, I'm going to DQ, theirs are way better for about the same price, and they have more variety.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Do not visit McDonalds much, but will probably visit it on my Hamburger crawl tomorrow.

Usually have about 4-5 different Hamburgers to celebrate World Hamburger Day

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/hamburger-day/