Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagas View Post
    Too many sandy vajayjay's in the world can't take a joke anymore, even if it's tasteless and you don't like it then just move the hell on with your day.
    Don't matter, it's still inappropriate and that kind of humor ain't meant for kids. Teachers didn't joke around like this when I was in the 7th grade... 1989-1990 in ultra conservative central Georgia.

This "Joke" was highly inappropriate and all teachers involved should be fired and never allowed to teach again.

Has nothing to do with SJW,PC or whatever bullshit people want to spew. There is a time and a place for everything and saying a 13 year old special needs kid is going to be a terrorist with a mock reward in school isn't that place or appropriate.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Maybe she can turn it into major cash like that clock/bomb kid a few years back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jokes are funny, this is stupid, who wants stupid teachers? Texas I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish my school did fun things like a fake awards ceremony. I loved the senior roast at my prom. I still laugh at some of the jokes used on me.

joke about someone being a terrorist, global outrage, joke about someone being white, various anti-white antisemitism, nobody gives a single care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Would you enjoy being called a terrorist by random people?
    If it was done in a way that was hilarious, yea. Bring on the laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine too many scenarios where random people calling you a terrorist could be in anyway hilarious. Or how some teachers doing so would be hilarious either. But yes, in the correct context I agree that it could be funny. This definitely wasn't the correct context.
    It was a mock awards ceremony specifically designed to get laughs; it was the PERFECT context to use it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn it's a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't automatically make every joke appropriate at all. Not even close.
    If jokes were only ever "appropriate" we'd live in a humourless dystopia.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't automatically make every joke appropriate at all. Not even close.
    The best jokes are rarely appropriate to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Goddamn it's a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

If jokes were only ever "appropriate" we'd live in a humourless dystopia.
    So you would laugh with everyone if they start calling you a terrorist?

This is how you can see how insane the "anti-SJW" people have become. Defending insulting 13 year old children as, "HURR IS JUST A JOKE BRO!"

They're a TEACHER doing this to their STUDENTS. Its their job. They're supposed to be actually, you know, professional.

Jesus christ the level of retardation has gone far and beyond the breaking point. People are so caught up in their dumbass, anti-sjwism that they've become as stupidly fanatic as the sjws they malign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onatala View Post
    I'd play along with it just for shits and giggles.

>Accepts "award"
    >Turn to audience
    >"I kill you all...er...I mean, thank you!" in a bad terrorist voice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This is how you can see how insane the "anti-SJW" people have become. Defending insulting 13 year old children as, "HURR IS JUST A JOKE BRO!"

They're a TEACHER doing this to their STUDENTS. Its their job. They're supposed to be actually, you know, professional.

Jesus christ the level of retardation has gone far and beyond the breaking point. People are so caught up in their dumbass, anti-sjwism that they've become as stupidly fanatic as the sjws they malign.
    I found a flaw with this theory.

I'm not "anti-" anything.

So, yea... Sorry to rain on your parade.

If it makes you feel better, I'm not "pro" anything either. So it balances out.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2017-05-27 at 06:20 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onatala View Post
    If it was a mock certificate at a mock ceremony? Yeah I would. Hell my class had the same thing in High School, a few of them from memory were "most likely to be a Garbage man, most likely to be a serial killer, Most likely to die before 30"

The fact it is a "MOCK" event, means if you can't take it as a joke in a said event, chances are you are either humourless or a moron, though they tend to go together often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

You seem a bit triggered there man, do you need a safe space?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Oh no an innocent joke.

Fire the teachers, boycott the school! LET'S RUIN SOME LIVES!
    There is literally no context in which this is even remotely funny giving it to a 13 year old and I'm someone who enjoys dark humor.

It's par for the course for the usual suspects on these forums to excuse such behavior . The same ones who are now clamoring that "it's just a joke bro" are the same ones who had their knickers in a twist when Stephen Colbert made the cockholster joke regarding Trump.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-05-27 at 07:19 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

TIL That prefacing any statement/gesture with 'It's just a prank joke bro!' will immediately render it A. Hilarious and B. Entirely acceptable regardless of timing, context or setting.

Works almost as well as 'No offense but...' I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, uttering the phrase "it's a joke" does not automatically absolve someone of blame.
    Well said.

of course it happened in Texas

7+ Year Old Account
    a joke is supposed to be funny, this is just retarded and childish.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    There is literally no context in which this is even remotely funny giving it to a 13 year old and I'm someone who enjoys dark humor.

It's par for the course for the usual suspects on these forums to excuse such behavior . The same ones who are now clamoring that "it's just a joke bro" are the same ones who had their knickers in a twist when Stephen Colbert made the cockholster joke regarding Trump.
    you clearly only like a select branch of dark humor, which is fine, but this is still funny.