Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I always thought he was functionally illiterate.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

So maybe he does have alzheimer's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    So maybe he does have alzheimer's.
    No, I'm 1000% sure he has Parkinson's walking pneumonia that Hillary gave him during the debates. It was in a box... everyone told him to not open it... just don't open it Donnie... there it was, jumped out with it's little walking feet right onto Trump's giant orange face... going pneumonia all over it... this dude Parkinson gave it to her...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

70 yr old man who never exercises and his diet consists of fast food, cake, and ice cream im sure he is in great health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    70 yr old man who never exercises and his diet consists of fast food, cake, and ice cream im sure he is in great health.
    Media lie spotted!!! fake news!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The guy was tired. He said so as much and even sent out his daughter to cover. He isn't in the best shape and is pretty old. Don't be one of those who said Hillary had Parkinson's.
    Yea, plus its big time difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Yea, plus its big time difference.
    Yeah, this isn't going to gain the attention her Parkinson's got. If only we had a foreign government spam Facebook with the clips posted in this thread. That would make it big time same...

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    70 too young for dementia? Nope.

My grandma died at 71 because of dementia. She had no clue who she was or who others were for the past 3-4 years. Her dementia was quite bad already when she was 65 - she was institutionalized at that point. So it all had started probably like 5-10 years earlier.
    Dementia at that age is an outlier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia

"About 3% of people between the ages of 65–74 have dementia, 19% between 75 and 84 and nearly half of those over 85 years of age".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You mean you aren't like the right? Where they jump to conclusions and conspiracy theories from a 42 second clip like they did with Hillary and her apparent seizures?
    I'm not a fan of remote diagnosis for physical ailments. I think it's fine to play armchair psychologist -- like it's pretty obvious Trump has a huge ego and narcissistic traits. Even some of his supporters admit that.

But getting to things like Alzheimers and Dementia -- or Seizures and Parkinson's....I just can't get on board.

Especially in a scenario like this where he's likely super tired. That's not a good time to judge anyone's health.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    So? It's still nothing unheard of or impossibility.

"About 3% of people between the ages of 65–74 have dementia, 19% between 75 and 84 and nearly half of those over 85 years of age".
    3% is quite huge actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Trump makes the front page news even when he has to take an extra 3 minutes to poop.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You mean you aren't like the right? Where they jump to conclusions and conspiracy theories from a 42 second clip like they did with Hillary and her apparent seizures?
    Shhh... can't mention her in a PotUS thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trump makes the front page news even when he has to take an extra 3 minutes to poop.
    Next up, two scoops of ice cream for the PotUS and one for everyone else!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Makes you wonder how many of our leaders have it now.

My Grandmother had it when she died at 92. It was pretty bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Makes you wonder how many of our leaders have it now.
    I truly don't understand why we have a tendency to elect old people. Even if they dodge the bullet of Alzheimers or dementia they still slow down, both physically and mentally. I mean people are still talking about Biden, Bernie, and even Trump in 2020 and I'm just like "Hell no, TOO OLD."

We certainly shouldn't be electing 21 year olds to high offices, but why not people who are still in their prime? I mean at least in their 50s? They have a ton of life and professional experience but aren't slowing down yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I haven't read that story, got a link?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The guy was tired. He said so as much and even sent out his daughter to cover. He isn't in the best shape and is pretty old. Don't be one of those who said Hillary had Parkinson's.
    If Trump's health becomes a concern, he shouldn't run for office in 2020 though. It's one thing to going beyond your limits, it's another one to be unable to do the job.

Anyhow, I won't jump to conclusion with just one instance like this one.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I've been thinking Trump isn't going to make it to the end of his term. If not from impeachment, then from a possible stress related heart attack due to his age and the toll the presidential takes on one's self. Given that he's pretty used to a low-work and stress free environment from his old job, he's going to be in for quite a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm not a fan of remote diagnosis for physical ailments. I think it's fine to play armchair psychologist -- like it's pretty obvious Trump has a huge ego and narcissistic traits. Even some of his supporters admit that.

But getting to things like Alzheimers and Dementia -- or Seizures and Parkinson's....I just can't get on board.

Especially in a scenario like this where he's likely super tired. That's not a good time to judge anyone's health.
    Sorry I should have added the sarcasm tag to the end of it since the right side was saying that stupid shit about Hillary during the election based on a video that they thought was a seizure and wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I should have added the sarcasm tag to the end of it since the right side was saying that stupid shit about Hillary during the election based on a video that they thought was a seizure and wasn't.
    Oh yeah, I knew what you meant...I was just expounding on my thoughts about it since I was procrastinating cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Oh yeah, I knew what you meant...I was just expounding on my thoughts about it since I was procrastinating cleaning.
    Well the #wokeindependent Allybeboba did, cuz he thought I was helping his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So? It's still nothing unheard of or impossibility.

3% is quite huge actually.
    I said it's an outlier and therefore not likely. I would consider something with a 3% probability to be "not likely". Of course some people defy the odds.