Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    People get upset and cry foul when "their team" loses. More news at 11.
    BREAKING: There's a shit-ton of evidence that the other team cheated. Tune in for full 24-hour coverage on all channels except Fox who wants to talk about Hillary again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    (R) Governors outnumber (D)s by over 2:1. Redistricting will be a bloodbath if the Supreme Court doesn't rule against partisan redistricting in 2017. State legislatures are even more heavily skewed:
    Uh...your image isn't right. Illinois has a Republican Governor. Unless it's a reflection of who does the redistricting? Some states use independent groups, some it's the governor, some it's the state senate (or whatever they call it).

Ah! I just found out the source of your image -- it's who controls the state legislatures. That's not reflective of who controls redistricting.

For some states it doesn't matter -- like Montana. They have 1 district.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    What if I told you that I'm a Trump supporter who would've accepted the outcome of the election regardless?

And since I'm cool like that I'll even give my take on the opponent question: anti-Trumpers never thought in a million years that it would be the electoral blowout that the election turned out to be. From that position where victory is assured, why not push the position that the elections are free and fair? I'm glad it blew up in everybody's pompous faces, honestly. Any candidate who banks on a captive voterbase as hard as Clinton did deserves the spite vote against them.
    Trumps margin was in the BOTTOM quarter of electoral victories.

So please continue to be duped by a lying conman, maybe one day you’ll actually understand reality.

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post

To Trump supporters: Why should the 2016 election results be considered fair and true, given your prior belief to the contrary? If the election was so heavily rigged by Hillary and her supporters, why didn't she win?

To Trump opponents: Given what you suspect about Russian meddling and collusion with the Trump campaign, how likely is it that Trump's fraud rhetoric was meant to put Dems on the wrong foot post-election? It's harder to argue that Trump did anything to illegally affect the election when you spent months criticizing Reps for doubting the integrity of the American electorate.
    1. I didn't vote for Trump but, to answer your question, it wasn't the voters who said it was rigged, it was Trump himself. One would hope that there are ZERO voters not named Sean Hannity who accept everything Trump says as truth.

But your premise is deeply flawed, in my view. You are conflating two groups of alleged wrong doing, that would be doing said wrong doing in different directions. I don't think it happened, but it's certainly logically possible, that both sides cheated a bit, and both sides want to push their narrative rather than the other sides narrative. Some of that is just standard political bias.

2. Anytime you are thinking Trump is playing 8-D, under water, blind folded chess, your notion has gone off the rails. If you are unsure if Trump did something that is either next level genius, or ridiculously lucky, it's the latter. Every time. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    BREAKING: There's a shit-ton of evidence that the other team cheated. Tune in for full 24-hour coverage on all channels except Fox who wants to talk about Hillary again.
    Are you talking about the evidence that NSA is going to release about how Hilary fixed machines to default vote for her and that she actually did lose the Popular vote? Or some made up WaPo, NYT, CNN bullshit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I seriously think at this point you have some argument in your head you are arguing with that doesn't resemble what I actually posted. Because what you are posting and what I posted have almost no connection.

So...unless you want to try one last time I'm just going to smile and nod and move on to posts I can actually see the connection to.
    Dex posting in a nutshell. Put him on ignore and it'll make this forum so much nicer, trust me.

OT: Only in USA can the same morons that cry Deep State™ also claim voter fraud in the same breath. Allow them their smugness now. Totes won't come to bite them in the ass like the ones they criticized. They're different! Muh Silent Majority™

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Mods? Hello? Why is someone allowed to derail every thread and shit post like this?
    How am I shitposting? Not agreeing is not shit posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, this is an 8month necro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The fact that crying about how Hillary deserved to win because of the popular vote isn't ego soothing is amazing.
    I don't focus on it. But any time simpeltons like yourself try to claim a "popular mandate" for Trump or some other equally stupid statement I point out how false it is. And there's really now way to pretend that the EC does anything but distort the power of Red states so that one vote in a red state is more valuable than a vote in a blue.

My god it didn't even take a second for you to start pissing and whining about hillary/liberal strawman.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

He was very open about it, he outright said he'd accept the result if he won.

Satire died that day kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    How am I shitposting? Not agreeing is not shit posting.
    Trump ended his voting investigation weeks ago and destroyed all data collected. This isn’t a mater of agreeing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont necro old threads

closing