Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanix View Post
    Lol'd a bit.
    I'm an ass guy anyway

Demon hunters.
    Fuck me, you're actually right. I was describing the only good thing about this expac without even realising. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Fuck me, you're actually right. I was describing the only good thing about this expac without even realising. Kudos.
    think your on to something here

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghost001 View Post
    think your on to something here
    No no no no no, the rest of my post was surely not a good thing. DHs sure, the rest, not so much

Here I am playing Havoc, and the only thing I have to worry about is keeping my one spec in tip-top shape, not having to grind my ass to stay safe every single fucking patch because one spec might be so far ahead you can't play anything else or people will just ignore you and raid leaders would ask questions (any particular reason you play sub instead of ass? it's more fun? oh well numbers numbers numbers). God damn.

Blizzard really did and keeps dropping the fucking ball this expac. It's the worst... like fuck, is there anything they did good in this expac?
    sorry you got banned i agree with you that blizzard did break subtlety really bad. idk why they do that.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Here I am playing Havoc, and the only thing I have to worry about is keeping my one spec in tip-top shape, not having to grind my ass to stay safe every single fucking patch because one spec might be so far ahead you can't play anything else or people will just ignore you and raid leaders would ask questions (any particular reason you play sub instead of ass? it's more fun? oh well numbers numbers numbers). God damn.

Blizzard really did and keeps dropping the fucking ball this expac. It's the worst... like fuck, is there anything they did good in this expac?
    At least it's pretty easy to get Concordance in all specs, so far almost have it in two weapons already.

We are pretty good on boss fights, but we are kinda unwanted in PVP (bad damage and utility) and mythic+(no aoe utility, like DH aoe stun and sub/assa do pretty bad and inconsistent aoe dmg)

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    We are pretty good on boss fights, but we are kinda unwanted in PVP (bad damage and utility) and mythic+(no aoe utility, like DH aoe stun and sub/assa do pretty bad and inconsistent aoe dmg)
    Sub does inconsistent aoe damage? Did you even play sub in m+ content? Sub doesn't need rnd procs for aoe like assassin.
    What both specs need is the legy cloak+shoulders to be competitive in aoe thats true.
    What sub is good at is everything. Assa may beat it in ST in 7.2 and can be good in aoe when bomb procs, but once the mobs live long a enough for a full duration nightblade and you can spam shstorm+eviscerate after dotting everything up.
    Sub's aoe is very good. Even boss fights with tyrannical are good as sub because you hold your +1mill dps unlike other classes who fall down after their cd's end and often the boss is dead before they come back up. My shadowblades often last a full tyrannical bossfight thanks to the bracers.
    As Sub with cloak and shoulders only real hard aoe classes beat me and not with a big gap.

Deleted
    Rogue is no where near under performing.

Under performers are Unholy, Destruction and Enhancement. (Source: WCL)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post

yeah we deal an huge 3k dps more at 95% percentile then destro.

edit: that is if u are playing sin

Those are not classes, those are specs.

You're comparing a whole class to single facets of other classes.

Who cares is unholy is meh ? Frost DK's are excellent.
    Affli lock is probably the most OP spec in the game right now, why would you want to play destro ?
    Shamans...yeah...enhancement is not exactly great but then again there are two other available specs...

Rogues as a class are not exactly great at this right moment. They're ok'ish, but there's not really a single segment in the game where you could say they really shine.

Affli lock is probably the most OP spec in the game right now, why would you want to play destro ?
    Despite myself playing Affliction since Classic and loving it (only to take a break from it with Destruction during MOP), there may be such a thing as personal preference. What if affliction is not fun to you and you prefer destruction?

Deleted

You're comparing a whole class to single facets of other classes.

Who cares is unholy is meh ? Frost DK's are excellent.
    Shamans...yeah...enhancement is not exactly great but then again there are two other available specs...

Rogues as a class are not exactly great at this right moment. They're ok'ish, but there's not really a single segment in the game where you could say they really shine.
    ever tried outlaw with wrist + mantle ???

Rogues do the shit jobs, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    Sub does inconsistent aoe damage? Did you even play sub in m+ content? Sub doesn't need rnd procs for aoe like assassin.
    What both specs need is the legy cloak+shoulders to be competitive in aoe thats true.
    What sub is good at is everything. Assa may beat it in ST in 7.2 and can be good in aoe when bomb procs, but once the mobs live long a enough for a full duration nightblade and you can spam shstorm+eviscerate after dotting everything up.
    Sub's aoe is very good. Even boss fights with tyrannical are good as sub because you hold your +1mill dps unlike other classes who fall down after their cd's end and often the boss is dead before they come back up. My shadowblades often last a full tyrannical bossfight thanks to the bracers.
    As Sub with cloak and shoulders only real hard aoe classes beat me and not with a big gap.
    Sub still performs far worse than outlaw in aoe though

pvp is really terrible in legion for rogue. if im not working towards some pve content i used to find time to do the casual bgs and when i play rogue i play like 2-5 casual bgs in a given session (Draenor). i don't do this anymore in fact the last time i did a casual i remember a specific over powered demon hunter ripping my characters face off so its an unwanted experience altogether. subscription declining time spent on character decline during legion

- - - Updated - - -

the experience is under performing we all want draenor subtlety back
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by kuchikitoko View Post
    ever tried outlaw with wrist + mantle ???
    Yeah, i even played it on our Guldan Mythic tries for the lulz. Not impressed in the slightest.

Rogues always follow the same pattern in nearly every expansion. Mediocre or slightly above average in earlier tiers, and then overpowered by the final tier because of blanket buffs and blizz adding some op trinket. But to be fair, assassination was quite powerful throughout nighthold progression at least. As for rogues underperforming, I think it's more about Aff locks and Frost dk's being too strong rather than rogues being too weak.

Deleted
    Yeah, i even played it on our Guldan Mythic tries for the lulz. Not impressed in the slightest.
    im not one to talk since i dont play it but git gud then becouse outlaw is really op rn just fish for TB and spam vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    pvp is really terrible in legion for rogue. if im not working towards some pve content i used to find time to do the casual bgs and when i play rogue i play like 2-5 casual bgs in a given session (Draenor). i don't do this anymore in fact the last time i did a casual i remember a specific over powered demon hunter ripping my characters face off so its an unwanted experience altogether. subscription declining time spent on character decline during legion

- - - Updated - - -

the experience is under performing we all want draenor subtlety back
    Yeah pretty much. Now I am not a pro pvper or anything, but we are indeed pretty bad, at least in lower arena and random bgs. When I play my rogue(main) it doesn't matter what I do, I just can't keep up against specific classes, like I use up all my cd's and the target's still not dead. But when I log onto my dh I just faceroll all spells (literally) and win.

Now, we can keep up with many classes to be fair, but I srsly have no idea how to beat a DH, frost DK or paladin as a rogue.

Yeah pretty much. Now I am not a pro pvper or anything, but we are indeed pretty bad, at least in lower arena and random bgs. When I play my rogue(main) it doesn't matter what I do, I just can't keep up against specific classes, like I use up all my cd's and the target's still not dead. But when I log onto my dh I just faceroll all spells (literally) and win.

Now, we can keep up with many classes to be fair, but I srsly have no idea how to beat a DH, frost DK or paladin as a rogue.
    don't feed the troll. He's admitted several times that he doesnt play anymore and if i recall, he's not played legion....

Rogue is fine, if you're losing to your competition **in every fight**, then find out why. Rogues may slide behind on some fights for various reasons, butt overall are easily top 5 (out of how many dps specs?)

We are not 100% top dps on every fight, but definitely the best focused ST with frost dk and afflock(and i usually beat ours), with ridiculous survival and utility.