Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    They drop curious coins now. I have gotten curious coins from the majority of my Paragon caches.
    O thats interesting. I opened one/two early last week before reset and got nothing. Patch is coming up next week or so, still gonna keep holding onto them.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    O thats interesting. I opened one/two early last week before reset and got nothing. Patch is coming up next week or so, still gonna keep holding onto them.
    it's not 100% from them, but its quite high. I get coins probably 7/10 boxes.

56 caches, 1/7. Feelsbadman. Not sure what to say, but this is rather disgusting.

Deleted
    Got my first reward from caches. It was a pet from Legionfall reputation.

In patch 7.2.5, paragon caches are getting some changes.
    They will now have a 100% drop chance of getting 1-2 Curious Coins.
    You will also had bad luck protection on the mounts which are a 5% drop chance. You should get all the mounts before the end of the expansion if you do them often.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Nightfallen mount today on my warlock. Might've been my first or second box on him. On my other toons it's been nothin' but good ol' gold.

Gotten nightfallen mount 3 times so far.
    2 first chest had it in, then a few weeks without anything, then another carpet.
    No other mounts or toy.

Doing most wq every day on 1 char. Sometimes 2.

30 i think. Only gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I checked I was around 20 Paragon Boxes. Not a single mount or toy.
    Just resources, gold and and occasional AP item.
    I am not actively grinding rep for it though, just doing the emissary daily. Too time consuming to really try any harder then that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around 60-62 caches atm (lost precise count after a while), only Hippogryph mount so far (which dropped from the very first Farondis cache), single char.

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    You will also had bad luck protection on the mounts which are a 5% drop chance. You should get all the mounts before the end of the expansion if you do them often.
    Not that I don't believe you but any source on that I can show to guildies?

Deleted
    3 boxes and 1 mount from nightfallen

have the farondis and valajar mounts and the wardens toy. probably going on 15-18 boxes total

Whilst, to a degree, i don't mind there being a grind on getting the mounts from these, i wish there was (if there isnt) some type of bad luck protection on them, so u would say always get one after 20 caches. (which is basically grinding 5x more rep then it takes to get exalted to start with)

53 so far, one shitty pet from Legionfall on the 46th.

Most guildies gotten 1 mount within 20 boxes already. Some got 1 within 5, several with 2+ before 20.

I keep getting disappointed This is worse than legendaries. Those got Bad Luck protection, so you get them when you do content, this is just 100% RNG and I think its unfair. But what can you do. Got 3 chars that do them, do in average like 1-2 each day atm. Not farming anymore anyway, think I got 10 repboxes within 3 first days of 7.2. Now emissaries are the main contributer.

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    When/Where did they say this? I find it hard to believe that they gave a number for luck protection

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    have the farondis and valajar mounts and the wardens toy. probably going on 15-18 boxes total
    No offense, mate, it's not personal towards you. But, situations like this, made me quit playing my main for a week now and cancelling my 3 wow subs. I'm so fed up with Blizzard's fuck up RNG's. Having over 50 boxes AND NO FUCKING reward at all from any faction is bad gameplay. Effort vs reward ratio gone to the trash bin. And that's for rep rewards. The devs need to get real and their heads out of their asses. And the one who put an unknown drop chance on those boxes, fired.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2017-06-02 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    A guy on youtube repeatedly copied chars with a few boxes to the PTR, opened 100 of them, got 6 mounts, seems to be a 5% drop rate, which is consistent with people's experiences.

Nabbed the hippo a few days ago, that was the second thing after the wardens toy right after paragon boxes were a thing. The cloudwing has iridescent feathers that screen shots don't do justice, it's a really neat effect.

My count is still on 0, after about I reckon 30-40 caches or something. Not very lucky at all I am, but oh well