Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I just dont understand anyone would legalize it as consumer drug. No matter if its not as dangerous as alcohol or tobacco, it still creates psychological issues if consumed a lot.

It should only be available as medical aid for people who suffer from pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.

not in vegas. you're supplying the company that set up the grow house down by the strip and sells to the dispensaries.
    Last edited by Denarius; 2017-05-27 at 11:09 PM.
    New Legion item stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    an agility chest axe on a fury shaman... FFS, I guess I should have read the patch notes in more detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not so sheltered as to think all drug users are evil scum out to kill babies and rape women so my opinion on them is, if they're cool then we're cool. I've smoked a few times before and I'm not a huge fan of it unless I'm also drunk. I did coke for a bit and it's not all its hyped up to be and its way overpriced so I stopped that. I stick with booze now once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    So are child brides in many places. Guess its ok then.
    Some people under legal age are already sexually mature. Forcing everyone to fit socially acceptable norms creates problems

If you hung out with me or any of my friends for a day we would shatter your stereotypes once it was "miller time".
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    If the holier than thou attitude in this thread could be harvested we would have self sustaining energy for millennia to come .

I hate the smell of it and it can make some people unproductive but that's about my only gripe with it. Marijuana has so many beneficial properties while not being known to be addictive or having any withdrawal symptoms. It has uses for anxiety, depression, chronic pain, and even epileptic seizures. Any of the posters in this thread who smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol and have a problem with marijuana are plain hypocrites ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Exactly.

I've followed the strains relieving anxiety with massive interest, and can't wait to see what's going to happen now that the "drug" is becoming legal in more areas. I can imagine that the drug companies don't want effective remedies for GDA considering the drugs they're able to peddle. My doctor was all too willing subscribing me Benzodiazepines, which I turned down, and offered me a number of other drug treatments. I had to raise the topic of cognitive behavioural therapy myself.

It's clear that the drug companies have been VERY aggressive in their slander of Cannabis, seeing all the misconceptions people have about it. It's like the dog food industry brainwashing people into thinking that dogs will not be as healthy on natural food as they are on that poison called "kibble"...

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I just dont understand anyone would legalize it as consumer drug. No matter if its not as dangerous as alcohol or tobacco, it still creates psychological issues if consumed a lot.

Citations please.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Not all oil comes from arabs
    not all weed comes from the cartel either
    New Legion item stats?
    an agility chest axe on a fury shaman... FFS, I guess I should have read the patch notes in more detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont mind unless its that "420 noscope blaze it" type of people, i hate those clowns with passion.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Narcotics are haram, so I'm biased against it. But people doing it seem chill, fun and harmless.
    Well weed isn't a narcotic ( in the medical sense of the word atleast).
    Also are you sure narcotics are Haram? Im asking that because I know people consume opiates openly in some muslim regions ( mainly Afghanistan/ Pakistan).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Citations please.
    Mainly unawareness of your environment short after the consumption. If consumeing too much, psychosis and hallucinations.

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    legalize every drug and you've won the war on drugs
    Exactly. Countries that have decriminalized drugs were extremely successful with this strategy. The US on the other hand have one of the highest incarceration rates on earth and people still use drugs. What a big surprise.

Consuming lots of water will severely damage your body, should we make water available only to people who suffer from dehydration?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Consuming lots of water will severely damage your body, should we make water available only to people who suffer from dehydration?
    You compare apples with oranges as water is actually essential for our life, while marijuana isnt.

Mainly unawareness of your environment short after the consumption. If consumeing too much, psychosis and hallucinations.
    So what? Why is that grounds for making something illegal? Can individuals not be allowed to judge for themselves?
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Exactly. Countries that have decriminalized drugs were extremely successful with this strategy. The US on the other hand have one of the highest incarceration rates on earth and people still use drugs. What a big surprise.
    The american culture suffers from deep seated religious beliefs that lead to discrimination. Maybe someday they'll understand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    So what? Why is that grounds for making something illegal? Can individuals not be allowed to judge for themselves?
    Ask all those people being in hospitals with delirium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't mind it, but I don't think kids should be smoking it. I also can't stand people that annouce they are smoking it or that they are about to. Keep that shit to yourself and stop trying to be "cool"... cause you're not.
    I have friends that announce when they're going to smoke it out of courtesy. I drug test for my job at least once a month (if marijuana is ever federally legal, then i'll only be tested for it in case of an on the job accident), and if i have any in my system, i don't work. So it's them giving other people around them the chance to gtfo if they can't or don't want it around them.
    New Legion item stats?

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    The american culture suffers from deep seated religious beliefs that lead to discrimination. Maybe someday they'll understand
    Indeed. There's a really good documentary on the topic called "The House I live in". Check it out if you're interested in the topic. It really blew me away.

What they do doesnt hurt me so I don't care.