Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Shows how thirsty for games Switch owners are if they're dropping $40 on a 25 year old game.

Also not even the best version of said game. That would be the version that was $15 at launch.
    More like Street Fighter fans will pay for the same game again and again.

That and Resident Evil 4 are the only none monster hunter things keeping capcom afloat

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    More like Street Fighter fans will pay for the same game again and again.

That and Resident Evil 4 are the only none monster hunter things keeping capcom afloat
    Pretty sure it's not "Street Fighter fans" buying the game.

People who played ST in the 90s on their SNES looking for Nostalgia? Probably, but certainly not the core SF fan base. Check out /r/Kappa posts if you want to know what the actual fgc thinks of this game and it's not pretty.

Also laughable you think SF is some monster selling franchise when SFV hasn't even managed to surpass 2 mil yet. Sony also had to pay Capcom to have them make it as they didn't think it was financially viable for another half decade and wanted to keep milking SFIV.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-05-27 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    I really hope we get to see a new Mario Sunshine or Luigi's mansion on this console, maybe even a new Pokemon Colosseum.
    I would be happy with the old ones on the eshop, scalpers and "collectors" are really starting to do to Gamecube games what they did to NES ones price wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Long overdue for a new Pokemon Colosseum/stadium in my opinion, since the last one was on the Wii.

Granted, maybe it wasn't as popular anymore, but would be enjoyable I think.
    As Tech said, the reason the battle simulators were put out was to have Pokemon in 3D, and as of X and Y, the already do that.

And the last time they could've made a battle simulator, could've been for SD to HD models for the Wii U.

But since the games are moving to the Switch (and will be HD), there is no need for that either.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    There is already confirmation that they're making Pokemon games for the Switch though, I hope it's gonna be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Now the question is what to do with the PS4 copy of Disgaea 5 that I have
    Send it to me ill take it

But really just keep it if ur a collector, or I guess u could sell it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the Gamecube, but if they finally became reasonable and made a great Pokemon RPG I'd buy it in an instant. Seriously, why has this never happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the Gamecube, but if they finally became reasonable and made a great Pokemon RPG I'd buy it in an instant. Seriously, why has this never happened?
    Not sure what you mean since every main line Pokemon is a RPG?

But they are always on handhelds, not home consoles.

Since Switch is a HD handheld which comes with adapter to plug it in TV, we could get Pokémon game on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    But they are always on handhelds, not home consoles.

Since Switch is a HD handheld which comes with adapter to plug it in TV, we could get Pokémon game on it.
    No where in his post did he say any of that. He said he wanted a Pokemon RPG, when literally every non spinoff is an RPG.

If he meant AAA RPG, that's never going to happen. Even with the eventual res boost 2 years down the line when the Switch gets a Pokemon game they're still going to be lower budget games.

For everyone who played arms today id like to apologize...

FOR WHOOPIN YO MU FUGGIN ASS @_@

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they will show MH more at e3? Is this a build prehype thing, or a Nintendos conference is so packed full of games they didn't have room to fit them all in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    For everyone who played arms today id like to apologize...

FOR WHOOPIN YO MU FUGGIN ASS @_@

I have to work during every test, so im pretty mad about that. Why cant they keep it up for 48 hours or something like most normal betas.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wonder if they will show MH more at e3? Is this a build prehype thing, or a Nintendos conference is so packed full of games they didn't have room to fit them all in?
    Nintendo doesn't need to show it at there event, Capcom could just reveal it on there own.

That or a direct at some point shows it, Its still highly unlikely we get a western version this year.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a new

Animal Crossing Switch
    Pokemon Switch
    Donkey Kong Switch

Any 1 of those 3 at E3 would make me ecstatic.

I'm wondering if theres going to be any new stuff on it. Thinking about it they could make it have local split screen, just use the single joycon like a 3ds without a circle pad pro. The games already got local wireless play as is. If they could make a monster hunter you put on your tv and you and a friend can play on the same machine that would be huge when the console can still be portable.

Though of course that brings up the old 'then thats one less copy' idea but i could see them doing some things beyond just a straight port of double cross, even if its silly things like that wagglan hadouken mode in SF2.

I want a new

Animal Crossing Switch
    Pokemon Switch
    Donkey Kong Switch

Any 1 of those 3 at E3 would make me ecstatic.
    since wiiu never got an animal crossing im 99% sure either one is already done and was originally intended for the wiiu, or they'll use the hd models from that party game and have one done pretty quick since alot of the works done
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

since wiiu never got an animal crossing im 99% sure either one is already done and was originally intended for the wiiu, or they'll use the hd models from that party game and have one done pretty quick since alot of the works done
    The only one we know of is the one for mobile - they just did that update for the 3ds version so it sounds like one hasn't been in the works yet
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Man i hope so, but given how recently they rereleased New Leaf as "welcome to amiibo edition" i have my doubts. Even though straight up everyone seems to want one.

Don't know what's so hard to understand? There still hasn't been a truly great Pokemon RPG yet on a Nintendo home console. It's pretty obvious I wasn't talking about the handhelds as they're universally acclaimed RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    Don't know what's so hard to understand? There still hasn't been a truly great Pokemon RPG yet on a Nintendo home console. It's pretty obvious I wasn't talking about the handhelds as they're universally acclaimed RPGs.
    Once again, if you're expecting an AAA Pokemon RPG it's never going to happen.

They're always going to be lower budget handheld style games even when they eventually move onto the Switch. So I guess I "don't know what's so hard to understand?"

Also welcome to gamecube era if you think playing a handheld pokemon game on your TV is revolutionary.