Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why aren't the Iron horde and Draenei from WOD helping us?

We helped them, they should help us. Also not to mention both of them combined would be great reinforcements along with their technology.

If the legion is trying to destroy Azeroth you would think that every faction from the Walrusus in Northrend to Pandas in Pandaria would be helping us. It only seems like it's the alliance and horde fighting the legion.
    Last edited by Snakeseye0; 2017-05-27 at 11:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think they should show up for the Invasion of Argus. I know WoD sucked but it would be worse if everything that happened was just brushed under the rug.

Probably because if you asked a blizzard writer who Yrel was they would look at you like you had 2 heads. They dont really carry anything from previous expansions well.

Things like this seem to happen a lot. Assests are used very much from the past outside of big names and key players. Dont get me wrong it wouldnt be a shameful idea at all. But I have my doubts. I would have less if the expansion was beloved. But since its WoW we know its only going to be endlessly hated upon.

??? The Iron Horde are dead/defeated.

As for the orcs from Draenor, they are on Draenor dealing with sorting out their own world. While it might be interesting to see Yrel (bleh) or some of the other NPCs, it doesn't make sense for them to spend all their time over here.

Questions like this lead to other questions like why aren't they Legion attacking the rest of the world and why don't they just port in infinite ships and destroy us instantly.

Their tech is our tech since Garrosh is the one who went to their timeline and gave it to them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    I really think they should show up for the Invasion of Argus. I know WoD sucked but it would be worse if everything that happened was just brushed under the rug.
    I would be really darn annoyed that, even if I want nothing to do with WoD anymore:

If those Draenei from WoD don't show up to help with the invasion against Argus... wowee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toxic assets basically

10+ Year Old Account
    I see this question pop every two weeks on this forum. Two main reasons:

1. Blizzard wishes to keep the two universes independent from one another. Outside of the main Gul'Dan/Legion plotline, Draenor will mostly remain dissociated from Azeroth. Why? It prevents major story inconsistencies. This is also the reason why Garrosh and Thrall never reveal to Draenor characters who are their respective fathers, for instance.

2. How the hell are they supposed to help us when their world is in shamble? The Legion has wrecked their world, the Draenei have lost the last true Eredar (and suffered a massive genocide) to the void and the Horde is on the brink of extinction.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor stigma. With how players responded to the previous expansion, it feels like Blizzard just doesn't want to acknowledge it. It's a bad decision in my opinion because there were characters worth bringing back.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Because Blizzard wants people to forget about the expansion they only made to hype up the movie.

Gameplay wise blizz wants to bury that train wreck of an xpac

Lorewise you could argue they have a world to rebuild.

Dont forget how many orcs we killed and how many draenai died so they aint in any rush to help out a planet that pretty much fucked them over in the first place by coming there!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    I see this question pop every two weeks on this forum. Two main reasons:

1. Blizzard wishes to keep the two universes independent from one another. Outside of the main Gul'Dan/Legion plotline, Draenor will mostly remain dissociated from Azeroth. Why? It prevents major story inconsistencies. This is also the reason why Garrosh and Thrall never reveal to Draenor characters who are their respective fathers, for instance.

2. How the hell are they supposed to help us when their world is in shamble? The Legion has wrecked their world, the Draenei have lost the last true Eredar (and suffered a massive genocide) to the void and the Horde is on the brink of extinction.
    What do you mean by "the last true Eredar"? Do you mean guys like Velen who were old enough to have been around before the draenei left Argus? Cause I thought there's quite a few of those guys left.

I really wish those armies were helping us in Argus as it would give Blizz a chance to add more lore to Yrel/Grom and make Wod appear more meaningful

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Probably because 5 minutes after we were gone grom couldnt control himself and genocided rest of draenei.

Deleted
    They aren't helping us yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Warlords of Draenor stigma. With how players responded to the previous expansion, it feels like Blizzard just doesn't want to acknowledge it. It's a bad decision in my opinion because there were characters worth bringing back.
    Like who ? Feathered lorewalker cho ?

The reason Blizzard's given is that the WoD Draenei and Orcs are busy rebuilding their world.

The actual reason is that no sane person, not even Blizzard themselves, would ever want to revisit Draenor or even remember WoD happened.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I would say that both factions (+frostwolves) are likely still licking their wounds and wouldn't be as effective fighting on a foreign world nearly as much as people would think that they would, especially with the current political situation in Draenor.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Both Yrel and Wrathion better show up for Argus