Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, most companies that I deal with do drug tests...

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    then it doesnt do it like alcohol if its different right?
    And yet it does it. Only differently. Different route, similar debilitation.

I moved to WA almost a year ago. I vape concentrate maybe a few times a week. It's incredibly helpful for anxiety/stress, and especially with sleep. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion is that they likely smoke marijuana.

First thought is lazy, uneducated, white trash, wannabe musicians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    So are child brides in many places. Guess its ok then.
    One you do to yourself, one you do to someone else. These two things are in no way similar, you are being obtuse.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than people who smoke tobacco, but not by much.

I'm fine with them with the exception of Internet Stoners. Hate those fuckers that gotta make everything about pot and always gotta tell people on what ever game they are on that they are high as fuck, those and internet atheists I'd prob have rounded up and executed if I ever became a dictator.

BTW not all people who smoke or are atheists are Internet Stoners/Atheists its just the dipshits that make every post they make or comment about drugs/there being no god etc..

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've smoked here and there throughout my life. I know people that smoke.

Like Alcohol I don't really care what people want to do in their off time. But like Alcohol I have no respect for people that get high and then drive or work etc.

Someone who gets home from work, smokes a cone and just chills out at home and plays video games, meh each to their own.

Hollywood should maybe do a remake of "Reefer Madness" to warn all the kiddies out there. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    You compare apples with oranges as water is actually essential for our life, while marijuana isnt.
    If that's your experience with it--although I'd be more inclined to believe you were stoned while writing that sentence so poorly--then you should, of course, abstain. Thankfully, none of the above requires that you judge anyone else for making a different choice. Especially those that smoke regularly and aren't... in a hospital? with "delirium"?

So the 76 year old woman with mild dementia that gets admitted with chest pain and gets confused and hallucinates at night, trying to pull her clothes off, is doing so because she was stoned?

Hmm.... someone's definitely smoked a bit much. How else would you come up with these bewilderingly ridiculous ideas?

Warn the kiddies that drug testing is the reality for most high-end jobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Always carry a small bottle of your young siblings urine just in case lol

I live in a state where it's decriminalized (as long as you're carrying under a certain amount) and moving to a state where it's so legal I'm finding people sell it on Craigslist.

I don't have a problem with people who smoke weed, what you do in your free time is your own business, I only have a problem with people who smoke before they come to work or sneak away to smoke during breaks. If I can smell it on you and you're on the clock then we have a serious problem and I will report you, but as soon as you punch out, I don't give 2 turtle shits what you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

That's why Cocaine users tend to be wealthy.

Cocaine stays in the system for only 2 days, whereas Marijuana can be picked up by Drug testing after 3 months.

The irony is that Cocaine is a far more deadlier drug than Marijuana.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jfhsgtresg View Post
    Why does it have to be your siblings urine?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

...they do hair samples on the spot.

Most high paying places swab or use hair now.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why does it have to be your siblings urine?
    Cause thats the only person i know who i completely trust to be drug free seeing how he is 9 years old!

That is pretty nuts, I didn't realize so many people where failing drug tests. To boot a lot of it is for heroine/methamphetamine's etc. In regards to pot, I find it odd how some employers handle drugs tests considering how long it stays in your system.