Mythic Star Augur Grand Conjunction WA/Addon

Since they got rid of the addon they used in Fatboss... what does everyone use for this? Guildy posted a god awful WA that i didnt like at all... was curious if anyone had a clean nice addon or WA for this?

pretty sure dbm has a decent one built in now

Eyes
    Having eyes and using them seems to work quite well

Yes, the one in DBM that is on by default, is all you need. And is quite visible.

We used the DBM one. It spams a raid marker in your chat so you can match up. Our guild killed it in one night of progression on the last pull. One tip I have is if someone doesn't know where their partner is, tell them to stand still and wait until people around them clear theirs. Having less people moving helps avoid collisions. The 15 seconds is more than enough time to match up so no need to panic.

That is what I was looking for exactly!!! We start now and progress on Star

Have anyone who hates the spammy chat bubbles turn off chat bubbles, let your team know it's an option. Several of our members were getting headaches from it.

You don't need any addon. If your raiders are so bad that they can't find match their color within 15 seconds then throw them to the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Herogamer555 View Post
    You don't need any addon. If your raiders are so bad that they can't find match their color within 15 seconds then throw them to the bench.
    Exactly,relying too much on addons is going to make your team weak against anything that requires more than having an addon playing for you anyway

I was thinking you needed a weak aura for this when we started on Star Augur as well, but you don't. There is a symbol above the head which effectively acts as a weak aura.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

15+ Year Old Account
    Using an WA that makes u spam orange/red/green icons, and it tends to lag the fuck out of ppl, worse the more marks goes out

Addon/WA for markers was needed so u could maximize dmg on boss cause the enrage was pretty tight, now its just helpful for new guilds thats progression on it
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I just use DBM..Hell I'm not even sure if it does anything for it or it's just the default blizzard UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Feardotdead View Post
    I just use DBM..Hell I'm not even sure if it does anything for it or it's just the default blizzard UI.
    Standard UI shows it just fine, theres a colored symbol above peoples heads as well as a colored circle on the ground. DBM has an option for chat bubble spam, which while decidedly unneeded for most of our team, helped our one colorblind member immensely.

https://wago.io/EyTRsrIjM

Easy to use weakaura that just uses chat shown on bubbles.

Can't miss it.

It's not pretty by any means, but it's the most efficient way to react to the signs.

Our guild turned off chat bubbles to stop the spam and just used DBM. Make sure the melee are spread out around the boss (his hitbox is ginormous), and tell everyone they have ample time to find their partner so don't panic. It's the kind of mechanic that can't be made much easier with addons imo, you just need the raiders to be aware.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The need for an addon/WA comes from not being able to see markers depending on distance.

If you are on complete opposite sides of the room, you will not see the markers. Yes, its easy to say meet boss. But if youre late in a phase, having 4 people calling it out can be cumbersome.

Otherwise, its quite an easy thing to see visually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Since they got rid of the addon they used in Fatboss... what does everyone use for this? Guildy posted a god awful WA that i didnt like at all... was curious if anyone had a clean nice addon or WA for this?
    Your raiders do know that the game marks them with symbols right?

we used DBM when we killed it about a month or so ago...but honestly the symbols above your head are more than enough. they are very obvious as to who needs to go where.

There's plenty of time now and the symbols are really easy to see. The important thing is not to panic or move immediately. Take in who around you got a debuff, where you need to get too and then start to move there cautiously. Biggest cause of wipes for us was people running immediately and bumbling into the wrong sign, once we got everyone to stay still for a few seconds for the minds to process the info on screen it was cake.