Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Don't care.

Better question would be what's your opinion on people who smoke marijuana and never shut up about it.

A more interesting question would be, what's my opinion of people who don't smoke marijuana?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    They fucking stink like onion patches and coffee grounds. Smoking joints is overrated edibles is where it's at.
    no no no no no VAPING weed is where its at, you vape your weed, get not only thc but also yummy cannabinoids that normally burn away when you smoke it and ALSO heats your weed up so that after youve vaped it and got high you can take the abv (already been vaped weed) its all activated and mix it with butter or peanut butter, or anything fatty and cook with it to get free edibles. twice your high for the same amount of weed.

or you can smoke the abv but why smoke it when you can eat it?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I do not associate with such people.
    Isn't that a little judgmental and hypocritical? Judgmental in the sense that you're assuming something about them (obviously, you're choosing to, as you say, not associate with them, so judgment has already been passed), and hypocritical in the sense that you definitely do something that is a vice as well, whether it be alcohol, gluttony, cigarettes, ANYTHING. Everyone has a vice.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    It's when you are inebriated out in public, that's when I have a problem with it.

I'll just look at you funny and call you a fucking dumb ass.
    i vape all the time before i go to work and i generally get better compliments on my work and people like me more, none of them can even tell im high.

granted i have alot of mental issues that are probably counteracted by the weed
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I used to have extremely bad anxiety attacks, 0 appetite and insomnia. Not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Smoking Marijuana is worse than smoking a cigarette and I'll tell them they should quit, but beyond that I don't care so long as they don't do it around me.
    Worse in what way?

As for me, makes no difference. Your a decent person or an asshole regardless if you smoke or drink.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Lady Gaga admits to smoking Marijuana & she has some awesome Music

http://people.com/celebrity/lady-gag...-to-marijuana/

The Beatles had their first joint after meeting Bob Dylan (lol) and instead of singing "I wanna hold your hand",
    started singing "A day in the life" and other awesome late 60s Beatle songs.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...et-the-beatles

Just as a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, the 50th anniversary of a major Beatle-related happening comes around every other week in 2014. Friday marks one of the bigger half-century landmarks, and the birth of a way of looking at rock music that just won't go away. On Friday 28 August 1964, in a room in the Delmonico hotel at Park Avenue and 59th in New York City – at a rendezvous brokered with a keen eye to a story by journalist, mutual friend and assiduous self-publicist Al Aronowitz – the Beatles encountered Bob Dylan for the first time.

Here the folk-singing scarecrow-prophet introduced the excitable Scousers to marijuana for (allegedly) the first time. Ringo Starr, the first to be offered a smoke and ignorant of dope etiquette, chugged through that first joint like a stevedore attacking his first Woodbine of the morning and collapsed in a giggling mess. Brian Epstein became so stoned he could only squeak,"I'm so high I'm up on the ceiling." Paul McCartney believed he'd attained true mental clarity for the first time in his life and instructed Beatles roadie and major-domo Mal Evans to write down everything he said henceforth. Dylan, meanwhile, lost his cool and began answering the hotel phone by shouting, "This is Beatlemania here!" Otherwise they drank wine and acted the goat, like bands do.

The post-game analysis was that, the doors of their perception not so much cleansed as kicked to matchwood and burnt, the Beatles then left behind childish things and set out on the road to enlightenment, serious artistry and self-expression at all costs.

Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-05-28 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Like any other drug. Addiction, criminality to support the addiction, intoxicated mind leading to dangerous behavior. Long term negative physical and psychological effects.
    Drugs aren't inherently addictive, which is why many are used as medicine. There's no real mechanism by which weed can cause addiction like with heroin or cocaine. No long term effects have been observed other than when kids use it chronically either. Ergo, you have no idea how drugs work and your opinion is worthless.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't smoke. I was prescribed it last year. It didn't help me with my issues (nausea) so I stopped. It helps others though, so good for them. I don't personally care what you do though. I think it should be just as legal for those that want to use it as alcohol. I just don't care for it myself.

Ain't enough to form an opinion about somebody.

I used to smoke years ago sometimes, I stopped but I don't think there's anything wrong with occasionally smoking. There are more side effects from cigarettes and alcohol, and most of my friends either drink or smoke, so I don't see how I could judge someone who is using weed.
    There's obviously consequences if you're addicted, I've seen it on people who smoked weed for many years constantly, but it's wrong to instantly assume someone is a drug addict if you see them smoking, just as it's wrong to assume someone is an alcoholic if you see them drinking a beer.

LuL, this topic here on MMOC.

People against it: DRUGS ARE BAD M'KAY

People in the moderate : MODERATION

People for it: I DO IT

LuL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Deleted
    I've smoked pot for more than 10years of my life, had to stop because it was all going to shit.
    2Years after quiting, i'm still the same pile of shit, so the pot wasn't the issue

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Absoultely nothing.

Whut? Do you know what a crutch is?

Awww don't spoil my fun. *grumbl*

whynotboth.jpg

I'm still not wrong though...
    Do you know what doctor prescribed medication is? I'm sorry that my chronic migraines aren't easily treated with over the counter bull shit and shitty prescribed psuedo weight-loss supplements.

The collective teenage anti-drug angst in your posts could be better used growing weed.

- - - Updated - - -

Smoking Marijuana is worse than smoking a cigarette and I'll tell them they should quit, but beyond that I don't care so long as they don't do it around me.
    I'd like to see some kind of scientific cite for that, because pretty much every article I've read about the subject states that even the most raw of cigarettes is far worse than cannabis smoking.

It's also why most medical patients stick to edibles, tinctures or vaporization. And no, before you assume, you vaporize the raw cannabis plant or the oils extracted from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no no no no no VAPING weed is where its at, you vape your weed, get not only thc but also yummy cannabinoids that normally burn away when you smoke it and ALSO heats your weed up so that after youve vaped it and got high you can take the abv (already been vaped weed) its all activated and mix it with butter or peanut butter, or anything fatty and cook with it to get free edibles. twice your high for the same amount of weed.

or you can smoke the abv but why smoke it when you can eat it?
    That's actually a really good question and frankly it comes down to time and potency. Honestly, for my chronic migraines, most normal dosed edibles barely effect me (this has a lot to do with the cannabinoids breaking down in the stomach acids before being processed through the liver, resulting in a lower dose) and even when they do, their activation time is 1-2 hours out.

When my head is pounding, nothing is better than vaporization for activation time and dosage. But in a pinch? I'll smoke down a bowl in a heartbeat. Mileage may vary from person to person though.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on whether or not they're stoners, or people who just smoke pot from time to time.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Who the fuck cares about what they do to their bodies when I'm not around them.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    As long as they aren't preaching to me the magical benefits of Marijuana like it supposedly curing cancer etc.
    bruh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    That's actually a really good question and frankly it comes down to time and potency. Honestly, for my chronic migraines, most normal dosed edibles barely effect me (this has a lot to do with the cannabinoids breaking down in the stomach acids before being processed through the liver, resulting in a lower dose) and even when they do, their activation time is 1-2 hours out.

When my head is pounding, nothing is better than vaporization for activation time and dosage. But in a pinch? I'll smoke down a bowl in a heartbeat. Mileage may vary from person to person though.
    well i usually have more weed by the time im out so im usually using the abv as like an extra treat on a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Not all oil comes from arabs
    That's true but that's where a significant portion of U.S. oil is imported from. Saudi Arabia, Venezuela and Nigeria are all part of OPEC as well. When it comes to oil the U.S. is not shy about shady dealings. It is the grease of our economic engine. The spice must flow.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since I'm the only person I know that uses cannabis I think marijuana us re are pretty awesome!

what? do tell how smoking is better than weed, considering weed doesnt cause cancer like smoking does.