Oh dear, i wasn't talking about mythic+...

Still, and especially if you run high Mythic+, you'll want Vendetta relics for tyrannical bosses.

You'll also want subterfuge instead of nighstalker, for the triple garrote it provides on trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanix View Post

Still, and especially if you run high Mythic+, you'll want subterfuge instead of nighstalker, for the triple garrote it provides.
    *quadruple :P

Deleted

Still, and especially if you run high Mythic+, you'll want subterfuge instead of nighstalker, for the triple garrote it provides.
    unless u have mantle and back nightstalker is better if u have them

Still, and especially if you run high Mythic+, you'll want Vendetta relics for tyrannical bosses.

You'll also want subterfuge instead of nighstalker, for the triple garrote it provides on trash.
    I know you werent talking about dungeons thats why I said what i use in raids too. And nothing wrong with rupture relics in raid. Dont act like vendetta is the be all end all of assass relics, when some would argue even envenom trait is BiS. Plus also rng in this game, if you can get all the same traits at 920ilvl sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Dont act like vendetta is the be all end all of assass relics
    Well, technically...yes they are. The trait is simply miles ahead everything else you could get your hands on.
    It's also a big quality of life improvement when you can line up (nearly) each kingsbane with vendetta without waiting too long.

Well there must be some kind of magic behind those numbers.

Maybe i should press my keys harder.

*After checking the logs, it appears that 910ilv wont even cut it.
    4M+ envenom crits are ~920ilvl territory.
    Far, far away from what the average rogue is experiencing.
    Wut? It's not about ilvl, it's all about Mastery. It double-dips Envenom damage, you know. At 910 ilvl and 167.80% Mastery, I get 4.8M Envenoms with Nightstalker + Vendetta + Prolonged + Concordance + 5CP SoT.

My ilvl is actually way *below* average for a 10/10M Rogue. Don't need anywhere near 920 to land huge Envenoms.

Also did someone mention Vendetta relics? At this rate even if Sub is better in Tomb, I'm sticking to Assassination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    If I switch the 2p19 gear (both 920)
    Yeah... 920 tier... that 920 tier everyone has
    Last edited by Won7on; 2017-05-28 at 10:03 AM.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Yeah... 920 tier... that 920 tier everyone has
    I've played with some gear setups in the last days. Its actually enough to have both t19 cloak and helmet @ 910 to beat any ToS mythic alternative.

There are indeed other items for the helm and cloak slot from another content, but the availability is way lower due to high tf proc requirements. t19 cloak + helmet @ 910 is much more realistic than 925+ offset pieces from content with lower base ilvl.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-05-28 at 03:09 PM.

How is the kingsbane crown holding up on the ptr? and does it look like vendetta relics are gonna be the king next patch?

Apparently you are supposed to Pool energy to have as many envenoms as possible inside surge of toxins. I am trying this myself but with not much luck. I envenom at around 140 ish energy and go mut til 5+ cp and envenom at the last second of surge to get as much energy as possible before next round. But the thing is, i am hardly ever getting this to last more than maybe 3 surge envenoms before i have to pool high again and restart. And then on the next try i need to refresh rupture or garrote and im back at not being able to keep envenoming in surge windows. I am looking at other people on logs and they seem to have this going much longer than what i can do. It feels like i can clip 2 envenoms before i have to pool and restart. My surge uptime is 72%

This is wrong aint it ? How many surge envenoms should i be able to dish out before having to pool and restart ? If i get less than i should, is it lack of crit that is doing this ? not getting enough cp fast enough. I don't have the 4 set yet so the dmg is ofcourse much lower on envenom than others, but this shouldn't effect the surge window should it ?

I guess if anyone wanna see for themselves instead of my crazy rambling here is one of them oak logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=7

I guess what i am asking. Am i doing surge+envenom right, Almost right or far as hell of ?

My ilvl is actually way *below* average for a 10/10M Rogue.
    Tfw 909 10/10 feelsbadman

Wut? It's not about ilvl, it's all about Mastery. It double-dips Envenom damage, you know. At 910 ilvl and 167.80% Mastery, I get 4.8M Envenoms with Nightstalker + Vendetta + Prolonged + Concordance + 5CP SoT.

/snip
    Thanks, it was due to Nightstalker alright.
    (still wrong to vanish/env instead of Vanish/Rupt imho)

Deleted
    Probably my fault for not keeping up on it but at what point does prolonged power become better than old war?
    Or Trained Soldier vs Hidden Satyr?

Quote Originally Posted by Chamicon View Post
    Probably my fault for not keeping up on it but at what point does prolonged power become better than old war?
    Or Trained Soldier vs Hidden Satyr?
    Sim it, no one is going to be able to tell you the exact point.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, it was due to Nightstalker alright.
    (still wrong to vanish/env instead of Vanish/Rupt imho)
    Vanish into Envenom or KB is a DPS increase over rupture rn.
    Last edited by NtflxnChill; 2017-05-29 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    I have and I do, I sim every day...just wondered if there was an actual value...I take that as a no then =)

15+ Year Old Account
    You sim "everyday"? Lol? Why? You getting upgrades everyday?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

I did some tweaking with both SimC and AMR to reflect the changes to PTR:

Removal of Agonizing Poison;
    Assassination's aura increased from 11% to 22%;
    Nerf to T19 2 pc, from 30% to 20%;
    Nerf to T19 4 pc, from 10% to 7%.

After all the changes, I simmed about the same DPS using Alacrity as I do on Live, with Agonizing Poison. It seems the removal os AP won't affect us at all, plus we will be bale to AoE stuff. I didn't Sim the new Toxic Blades talent because I don't really know how to do it.

Anyway, have anyone done the math yet to confirm it?

Deleted
    I like numbers...its not all about what you have now, its what you can get like at what tf point a piece of gear is an upgrade etc

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    I did some tweaking with both SimC and AMR to reflect the changes to PTR:

Removal of Agonizing Poison;
    Assassination's aura increased from 11% to 22%;
    Nerf to T19 2 pc, from 30% to 20%;
    Nerf to T19 4 pc, from 10% to 7%.

After all the changes, I simmed about the same DPS using Alacrity as I do on Live, with Agonizing Poison. It seems the removal os AP won't affect us at all, plus we will be bale to AoE stuff. I didn't Sim the new Toxic Blades talent because I don't really know how to do it.

Anyway, have anyone done the math yet to confirm it?
    We'll have to see how it stacks up with everyone else's changes in 7.2.5. Going into 7.2.5 with the same DPS as you had previously might mean you are VERY far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tier539 View Post
    We'll have to see how it stacks up with everyone else's changes in 7.2.5. Going into 7.2.5 with the same DPS as you had previously might mean you are VERY far behind.
    for what it's worth i sim about 25-30k more on the PTR than on live.
    and that's without adjusting my gear/gems/etc at all to the new stat priorities without agonizing

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    for what it's worth i sim about 25-30k more on the PTR than on live.
    and that's without adjusting my gear/gems/etc at all to the new stat priorities without agonizing
    With mastery not being as important without agonizing, what is your priority?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__