Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    My first thought when I read this; the suspect was arrested. So he was probably white. When this happens with a non-white shooter, it usually says "suspect shot dead at scene".

Of course, I may be wrong.
    Of course, you are wrong. He's black. But if you actually clicked the link you'd see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Something something guns, something something christians aren't extremists something something OH MAH GURD MUSLIMS.

My hearts out to the family and friends but this thread is a roller coaster. We need to hurry up and straight ban organized religion in the US. Personal beliefs or nothing, as organized religion is basically a cult mafia preying on the hope of others.
    Because this man was totally an extreme Christian who killed to further his ideology right?!?

Also it's cute your sig tells me all I need to know. You think "rebels" and "political hypocrites" are the scum of the world of which there are no worse of. Not pedophiles nah. They're all good baby. It's those damn rebels we gotta stamp out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And some people are more worried about ISIS? really you are so many more times likely to die to the hands of these white boys
    except well he was black be keep on keeping on you racist filth
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    except well he was black be keep on keeping on you racist filth
    You're still more likely to be killed by white psychopaths than Isis, so he's not wrong on that point. The assumption he was white is as racist as the assumption when a bomb goes off its an Arab.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    You're still more likely to be killed by white psychopaths than Isis, so he's not wrong on that point. The assumption he was white is as racist as the assumption when a bomb goes off its an Arab.
    considering the posters background i'll stick to my claims of him being a racist
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

So the dude goes to talk to his ex and her new husband about taking his kids. That usually a pretty grim situation regardless of everything else. However that interaction went down, neighbors saw and got involved. Looking at the map of this very small town, about 500 people and it looks like it's tucked into a wooded area with a few collections of houses. I don't see what happened next though. Did the neighbors call the cops then come over, or did the guy shoot the cops when they showed up then go around shooting everyone he thought could have called them?

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    So the dude goes to talk to his ex and her new husband about taking his kids. That usually a pretty grim situation regardless of everything else. However that interaction went down, neighbors saw and got involved. Looking at the map of this very small town, about 500 people and it looks like it's tucked into a wooded area with a few collections of houses. I don't see what happened next though. Did the neighbors call the cops then come over, or did the guy shoot the cops when they showed up then go around shooting everyone he thought could have called them?
    He wanted to die and his plan was suicide by cop. His own words.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    And American's are worried about ISIS terrorists? Lawl, you fools need to get your own shit together and start dealing with the issues of your non existent gun control laws and start taking them out off the hands of everyone.
    Yeah, because nobody kills people with guns in Europe. Or just cuts their heads off. Or suicide bombs them. Notice, you don't get as much of the "man on the street beheading", "mass gang rape at open street festivals" beat in the US -- because in the US, it's much more likely whoever the intended victim is might come up shooting.

10+ Year Old Account
    And some people are more worried about ISIS? really you are so many more times likely to die to the hands of these white boys
    He is black, the shooter that is.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Where does it say the gun was illegal?

Legal or illegal possession isn't the issue though. Its ease of access.
    He had several previous convictions of crimes which would have permitted him from legally having a firearm. Ease of access is a issue, that much I agree with.

Gords should stick to what they know best...like seal clubbing and rioting after losing the Stanley Cup.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=araine;45904000]And some people are more worried about ISIS? really you are so many more times likely to die to the hands of these white boys[/QUOTE]

To the hands of these white boys? The killer was black. But makes no difference, you can get killed by anyone. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Stating a fact is not bashing, even if you are oversensitive about it.

I really like the US. Just came back from CA 2 days ago, going every year. But it's a fact that the country has a serious issue with gun violence and gun culture in general. And you can search it up, Switzerland has one of the highest weapon per capita in the western countries after the US. I myself have an automatic rifle at home. Hardly an anti gun country.

The difference ? All swiss with a weapon is trained by the army. And we don't let crazies have guns. No survivalist independist sovereign citizen bullshit.

Train weapon owners and don't let crazies get one, no matter the country, period.
    It is when you "lol" and then call Americans fools. We have a Constitutional right to own and use firearms. But most states regulate on how that is done to the extent like in Ohio, you need a permit to carry a firearm concealed. And getting caught without one if you are carrying concealed, is a felon. I had to go thru two background checks and attend a training class to get my permit. The one issue we do have however, is ease of access to firearms thru private sales, both legally and the black market.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    And American's are worried about ISIS terrorists? Lawl, you fools need to get your own shit together and start dealing with the issues of your non existent gun control laws and start taking them out off the hands of everyone.
    Yeah the gun totally caused the crazy man to do crazy things. I hear that crime rates are totally Zero in countries where only the government has the power of force.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Yeah the gun totally caused the crazy man to do crazy things. I hear that crime rates are totally Zero in countries where only the government has the power of force.
    You certainly don't hear about some idiot whipping out a gun and mowing down a bunch of people in any other developed non-shithole country at the frequency it happens in US.

Guns don't kill - people do, sure thing, but gun sure makes it hell a lot easier to kill, especially in a heat of a moment and especially when the moron wants to bag as much people as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Something something guns, something something christians aren't extremists something something OH MAH GURD MUSLIMS.

My hearts out to the family and friends but this thread is a roller coaster. We need to hurry up and straight ban organized religion in the US. Personal beliefs or nothing, as organized religion is basically a cult mafia preying on the hope of others.
    Something something ban guns, something something america sucks, something something BAN CHRISTIANS

Do you even internet bro? Click the link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You certainly don't hear about some idiot whipping out a gun and mowing down a bunch of people in any other developed non-shithole country at the frequency it happens in US.

Guns don't kill - people do, sure thing, but gun sure makes it hell a lot easier to kill, especially in a heat of a moment and especially when the moron wants to bag as much people as possible.
    And a lot of those countries do not have the culture of gangs, poverty and drug wars, mentality we do. Or a open border where they stream across by the hundreds of thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Sounds great! That way, only the nutjobs will have guns. But you're right. Banning drugs and human trafficking, for example, has resulted in those two crimes being non-existent in America.
    So should we just make murder legal then since people are still going to kill people? Laws exists so shit happens less you can never truly stop everyone from doing something but you can try to get fewer people to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    "Cory Godbolt"

What a name, did that come from the old world?
    http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Godbolt

Norman name, attested as early as the Domesday book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    And a lot of those countries do not have the culture of gangs, poverty and drug wars, mentality we do. Or a open border where they stream across by the hundreds of thousands.
    Oh bullshit. Don't think for one moment that Canada doesn't have gangs or crime. We don't need guns and because of gun control, they are kept out of the hands of deranged lunatics. Thankfully gangs and drug rings are pretty low key operations, and the gangsters like to shoot one another rather than those of us who don't have guns.

It's weird seeing people who would look down on others for immediately assuming a bombing is done by a muslim, now automatically assume this guy is white and Christian. The lack of self awareness is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.