The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    We never pictured you as a faux football supporter that's never seen the inside of a stadium. But here we are.
    Even finishing Frankies sentences. You two really are cute together. Hope you two can make it work wherever you decide to settle in Brighton.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not this shit again. This is final warning to drop that crap, I'm tired and if it carries on I'll be infracting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Not this shit again. This is final warning to drop that crap, I'm tired and if it carries on I'll be infracting.
    I'm not the one dishing out the casual homophobia mate.

How often do people actually play Football? What do you consider your best attribute? Passing? Shooting? Crossing?

I'm playing every Monday at the moment. Just bought a pair of goals from eBay as my local is increasing prices. £60 for 1 hour? Dafuq is this shit?

Anyway, they cost £40. Standard 5 a side goals with nets. Takes about 10 - 15 minutes to setup I imagine, but will save money in the long run. Means we can just play in the park down the road.

I'm awful when it comes to skills and quick feet. I usually play as a centre back or a holding midfielder. Good passer / set piece taker.

10+ Year Old Account
    My best attribute is I can run around. I'm hitting 35 soon and that part of my game is starting to wane.

7+ Year Old Account
    I play right back in our towns first division which would be the same as the bottom mens division in england really.

Best attributes is tackling. Got a nice pass and a decent cross. And can score the odd goal when near their box.

Weakness is probably pace, get hamstring problems when I have to full sprint all game

Deleted
    I was a good goalkeeper when I was younger, though I never played past secondary school, I was always too busy with other stuff, rugby in the winter and cricket in the summer. By the time I was 15 I was regularly playing wicket keeper for around 160 overs a week, way too much strain on the knees.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    How often do people actually play Football? What do you consider your best attribute? Passing? Shooting? Crossing?

I'm playing every Monday at the moment. Just bought a pair of goals from eBay as my local is increasing prices. £60 for 1 hour? Dafuq is this shit?

Anyway, they cost £40. Standard 5 a side goals with nets. Takes about 10 - 15 minutes to setup I imagine, but will save money in the long run. Means we can just play in the park down the road.

I'm awful when it comes to skills and quick feet. I usually play as a centre back or a holding midfielder. Good passer / set piece taker.
    I am 24 now but haven't played consistently (at least once a week) since 18. Also, i have played always 5 a side, never 11.

In the front my strengths are really high speed and a strong kick but where i really shine is in the net, i am/was a really good goal keeper.

My weakness in the front is skills, if someone reacts quick enough to anule my speed i can't literally do shit other than pass to my team mates and run to get free.

I got interested in football when I was around 11 and it has always increased. Never played for a club, didn't have the courage to start as an older one and I had other hobbies (scouting and a lot of music).

I played for the school's team from 15-18 years and that meant 3 matches a year or maybe 5 if we got through the first round. Nowadays I'll train with friends and go to occasional trainings with a "worker" team that doesn't have any games, they only play a match during the trainings. My hometown club plays in the 5th division of Finnish football and I went to one training where like older people also join and it consists mostly of a practice match, should go there more often. Shouldn't be too hard to play in the Finnish 5th division but can't see me starting to play regularly.

My best attribute has to be my shooting. Got a quite decent right foot and I'm trying to get better with my left foot all the time (I'm getting there). Crossing is also pretty "good" and can't really evaluate my passing. Trying to get a better understanding of the game all the time and it has improved a lot. First touches and those kind of things that goes unnoticed in games but are very important and quite hard is something I have to improve. I don't even wanna talk about my defending...

Deleted
    Nice PM from Bobby.

Wanting me to get hung with my daughter...

Scarab Lord RobertoCarlos's Avatar Join DateMay 2015Posts4,949
    Ur a mong
    The thread was miles better when you barely posted in it. Stop trying to get everyone banned in it . You had a fight with the misses or something? Piss off and hang with ur kid"

- - - Updated - - -

Not being funny Nerph; but get this fucking prick permabanned. Pretty sure most posters will agree.

Played semi pro in Spain for 6 years. I've been coaching and playing off and on ever since. Played mostly centerback and center mid. I've good quick feet and good field awareness. Passing is probably my best technical attribute but I have a good first touch and quick first step to provide space between me and the defender.

Ur a mong
    The thread was miles better when you barely posted in it. Stop trying to get everyone banned in it . You had a fight with the misses or something? Piss off and hang
    Gotta agree with that part tho.

people really get upset enough on a message board that they use a PM?

To quote your favorite Disney princess, "Let it go"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    people really get upset enough on a message board that they use a PM?

To quote your favorite Disney princess, "Let it go"
    Probably have a better square go with Elsa than Bobby.

And to break up the love fest in here, here is the final game of an absolute legend

https://streamable.com/ni7jp

Deleted
    In the run up to the playoffs the Football League have been posting highliughts from some classic matches. Some belting goals in this lot.

https://www.facebook.com/theEFL/vide...4589206901957/

https://www.facebook.com/theEFL/vide...3568503670694/

https://www.facebook.com/theEFL/vide...2468007114077/

https://www.facebook.com/theEFL/vide...1524517208426/

Deleted
    Rather than voting to predict the winner of the Champions' League can we vote to ban one of them from the thread?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Nice PM from Bobby.

Wanting me to get hung with my daughter...

Scarab Lord RobertoCarlos's Avatar Join DateMay 2015Posts4,949
    Ur a mong
    The thread was miles better when you barely posted in it. Stop trying to get everyone banned in it . You had a fight with the misses or something? Piss off and hang with ur kid"

- - - Updated - - -
    Seeing as you need to it to be spelled out. I wasnt giving you a death threat you dramatic muppet. I was saying instead of talking shit to randoms on the internet maybe spend time with your kid. HANG OUT. IE get off the computer and do something productive and leave me alone? Make sense now? Add me to ignore like I am adding you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be honest I read that as he says hang out with your kid not to hang yourself with your kid...ones very dark. Either way, pming people to have a go is lame and so is sharing that pm, like a playground PMSL.

Can't wait for the summer transfer thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    In future don't post PMs here and forward them to one of the blues to take care of it.

In general, don't take disagreements in this thread to PMs though, if you have an issue with another poster use the ignore function.

Continuing the argument will put you at fault as much as the person you're arguing with.