Archimondes Hatred Reborn

Simple question:

Can I maximize my dps if I use Last Stand before the trinket?

Thanks
    N

Deleted
    yes, assuming you manage to consume the shield before it expires (it is consumed AFTER ignore pain)

I was excited to get this lego the other day, but I just can't get it to really do much damage. Any tips on how to effectively use this trinket?

I've got it macro'd with Last Stand, so I can get a bigger absorb. Does anyone have any insight on using Indomitable too? The stats make it a good DPS trinket overall, and it seems like it's just an extra cooldown ability with the 30% absorb shield. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by FrothyMug View Post
    I was excited to get this lego the other day, but I just can't get it to really do much damage. Any tips on how to effectively use this trinket?

I've got it macro'd with Last Stand, so I can get a bigger absorb. Does anyone have any insight on using Indomitable too? The stats make it a good DPS trinket overall, and it seems like it's just an extra cooldown ability with the 30% absorb shield. What do you guys think?
    It's not a huge DPS gain. I'd treat the dps as a bonus. It is a significant absorb shield that includes magic damage - our Achilles heel. That alone makes it solid for us.

Yes Last Stand will buff the shield and explosion. Probably not worth giving up Devastator/Vengeance just for the trinket, but maybe if you are pairing trinket with belt (so you can also use Booming Voice + Anger Management + Indomitable).

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"