Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So should they've done fake news and offer him false positive coverage for political correctness?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Closer to 41% positive I believe. I am not sure what the negative is as I don't really keep up with them. I am sure someone will post the current poll numbers.
    his poll numbers are between 35% - 39% with the higher numbers being given to him to the right wing outlets. But unless you are a blind Trump followers he is responsible for his bad coverage, when even fox news and the wall street journal are giving you negative headlines then you know something is wrong.

The Trump administration has been an amateur shitshow from day one. Of course the coverage is overwhelmingly negative.

If you don't want the media to cover your continued fuckups, stop fucking up.

7+ Year Old Account
    So much hate in this thread. Haters gonna hate.
    Really quite surprised it has lasted this long to be surprised. I knew people would despute the results. It is exactly why I don't use citations.
    Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend everyone!

Says the one who has a hate boner for the MSM, which is the reason why you made the thread, but you're either not ABLE or not WILLING to understand. Which is worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Says the one who has a hate boner for the MSM, which is the reason why you made the thread, but you're either not ABLE or not WILLING to understand. Which is worse?
    Posting a link is considered having a "hate boner".
    Hater on haters!
    Have a wonderful day everyone!

7+ Year Old Account
    Posting a link is considered having a "hate boner".
    Hater on haters!
    Have a wonderful day everyone!

Yup, been proven right again. Please continue to wallow in your hate and deny it. It's really funny, yet sad.

Do you really want me to quote every post you made about baselessly accusing the MSM as being biased? I can, but then again I don't actually have to have proof according to you.

Keep up the hate, sad little boy.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-05-28 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yup, been proven right again. Please continue to wallow in your hate and deny it. It's really funny, yet sad.

Do you really want me to quote every post you made about baselessly accusing the MSM as being biased? I can, but then again I don't actually have to have proof according to you.

Keep up the hate, sad little boy.
    Please provide quote where I have hated. It is you that have stooped to personal insults.
    Have a great Memorial Day everyone!!

So much hate in this thread. Haters gonna hate.
    Really quite surprised it has lasted this long to be surprised. I knew people would despute the results. It is exactly why I don't use citations.
    Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend everyone!
    No, you don't like getting smacked down in your own thread. Simply because you think it should be 50/50, doesn't fucking matter. When Trump comes up with something good, they will report it, otherwise he wouldn't have 7% now.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you don't like getting smacked down in your own thread. Simply because you think it should be 50/50, doesn't fucking matter. When Trump comes up with something good, they will report it, otherwise he wouldn't have 7% now.
    You don't think MSM should be unbiased?

You think them reporting the bullshit Trump has done or said is them being biased? Because I have sad news for you if you think that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    You don't know how proof works, do you? You made a claim, you must provide the proof. You're asking your opponent to read your mind and do your work for you. Why should he do that? If you believe what you say is so easy to prove, then do it yourself.

Here's a tip, though. Being biased and being wrong are not necessarily the same thing.
    Proof: www.cnn.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    "I guess you sure showed me," he said, rolling his eyes and miming the act of masturbation.

The media should try and be as unbiased as possible. But unbiased =/= 50/50 coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Was listening to NPR yesterday, they said the coverage of all presidents has been 60% negative at least except for Obama, Obama was 40% negative for some reason, well for the first 4 months or so then they tore into Obama too. News is mostly negative if you think about it.

Yeah, I think they're a little harder on Trump than past presidents but not all that much.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Please provide quote where I have hated. It is you that have stooped to personal insults.
    Have a great Memorial Day everyone!!

Seriously. Keep on with the hate. It's funny. I like seeing people who are unable to see when they're deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    What exactly do you think constitutes bias?
    Apparently using Trump's own words and actions against him in their reporting, is now bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Apparently using Trump's own words and actions against him in their reporting, is now bias.
    To be fair you've been arguing with someone who literally argued that tombstones being knocked over and broken did not constitute being destroyed and twists himself into a pretzel to defend Trump at all costs while bleating on about being Independent.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yes, there is only one side to some stories, facts like Obama took responsibility for killing 2 innocent hostages in a drone strike and lying about healthcare reform, but people will argue otherwise.

How many did Trump kill in his first op? Pretty sure you "didn't defend" trump in that thread.

Lol healthcare lies. Obamas are about to seem small and inconsequential here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    To be fair you've been arguing with someone who literally argued that tombstones being knocked over and broken did not constitute being destroyed and twists himself into a pretzel to defend Trump at all costs while bleating on about being Independent.
    Oh I know, its just fun to make fun of everything they do, no matter how much they deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Was listening to NPR yesterday, they said the coverage of all presidents has been 60% negative at least except for Obama, Obama was 40% negative for some reason, well for the first 4 months or so then they tore into Obama too. News is mostly negative if you think about it.

Yeah, I think they're a little harder on Trump than past presidents but not all that much.
    Answer is rather easy though.

Obama was mostly controversial free, you may have disagreed with some things but that's realistic.

Both Bushes.....well don't need to mention to much about them since both are unpopular
    Clinton....8 years of a witch-hunt by republicans will get you great negative press
    Saint Reagen...their was that Iran weapons sale, that didn't really help

Obama' term was kind of relatively calm in comparison, hell wouldn't be surprised if H Clinton got more negative press during Obama's term then Obama himself.