Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess that depends on whose version of hell or heaven we go with.

I have done nothing too bad, and I strive to do good. I'd describe myself as a good person. I have a somewhat bloated sense of empathy, which is sometimes hard to live with, as I kind of "absorb" (or rather, duplicate) negativity of others onto myself. So I guess I would go to heaven if we just went with based on good/bad deeds ratio?

But then again, I think religions are bullshit, invented by the greatest bullshit artists ever, so Jesus might think twice before letting me in. I really wish all things religion would just be abandoned at some point.

Oh well, if there is one thing humans are great at, it's adapting to new environments, so I'm sure hell won't be too bad after a while. Could be fun now that I think about it. Torture for the millionth time? Just casually converse through it with Bob, my own personal torture demon in hell. Or something like that.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-05-28 at 07:01 PM.

I am an atheist. The concept of an afterlife is absurd to me personally.

However, if we suppose an afterlife similar to that of the culture I was born within; I would probably be in heaven cranking out ghost babies in Olam Haba. Would guess I have a modest sized plot of land in the afterlife.

Not a bad deal if this whole God thing turns out to be real (it isn't).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I'll probably go to hell because I think God is a colossal dick.
    .......but aren't you attracted to colossal dicks..?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

well, if it's the idea of it from the abrahamic faiths, i'd go to hell since i'm bisexual.

or is this by choice? choice is kinda obvious... anyone choosing to go to a literal hell is an idiot, it's literal endless torment.
    Please do not spread false information about abrahmic faiths. Being bi or gay is not a sin. It's the acting on it that is deemed sinful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Probably hell. If god(s) exists I'd want to usurp him/her/them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Please do not spread false information about abrahmic faiths. Being bi or gay is not a sin. It's the acting on it that is deemed sinful.
    yeah, ok, i'll focus on not lying while also not drinking this liquid i'm pouring down my throat right now. i mean, of course it's not drinking, it's just pouring it down my throat right?

definitely in heaven right now

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, ok, i'll focus on not lying while also not drinking this liquid i'm pouring down my throat right now. i mean, of course it's not drinking, it's just pouring it down my throat right?

Not that I really agree with it, but.... What he is stating is more along the lines of thinking about murder isn't illegal. It's the act that is illegal.

Depending on the Religion...

I wouldn't go to jail for anything I've done, so doesn't make sense I'd go to hell. But the gods people believe in tend to be massive asshats, so one never knows...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably hell, but if I die in battle I can still go to Valhalla, so just gotta remember to start a fight and get killed.

It's a simple game guys. Since the OP didn't specify which version of heaven or hell just pick your own. You guys are acting like AIs that can't think itself out of an open question.
    Last edited by Clone; 2017-05-28 at 08:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Depends. Are they attached to celestial beings or beautiful women?
    NSFW(?): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9d243313b3.jpg

?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

LETS ROCK

...oh this isn't a guilty gear thread

I believe I am already in hell, because, hey, face it: earth is hell, and human life is hell as well. Alcohol, computer games and music makes that hell kind of bearable, but only until you stop for a moment and start reflecting on things you see on daily basis.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I've thought on this. Ultimately if I were in heaven and someone I cared about was in hell, eventually the empathy in me would drive me to go down and comfort them. Heck, even my worst enemy I'd break eventually. Heaven would either be empty or full of such amoral monsters I would never want to be anywhere near them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Pastafarian heaven, because of strippers and beer volcanos.
    I've changed my mind. We'll have our own heaven, with blackjack and hookers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Either one.

I've done a lot of good, but I've also done a lot of bad.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mm I'm thinking more porgutory for me, I don't particularly believe in organized religion but I do believe in higher/lower existence.
    Regardless I have done things for the good of other people. But I have also done things I wish I could find forgiveness for (not murder/sexual abuse FYI)

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    Which hell? I'm sure there's a religion somewhere that rewards laziness.
    I'd invent it but I don't feel up to it today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Heaven or Hell guys?

To quote from Dark Matter:
    Android: Do you mean of the passengers on this ship harm?
    Four: Not yet.

So, probably heaven at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Getting higher authority permission for my own actions is overrated. Part of being an adult(-ish) is taking responsibility for my choices. My choices is what makes me, me. I'm not always going to choose right. I will eventually fail, and others will be hurt in the process. Shit happens, and it will be my fault. But I'll work to avoid that outcome. And I hope to learn and do better next time when I encounter a similar situation. That intent is all that really matters. I generally can't change the outcome of previous choices, and I'm not omniscient to the point where I can avoid bad choices. All I can do is to work towards future choices not being as bad.

Essentially this is the golden rule.

It's not a matter of not violating a list of commandments. If it was that easy, all we would have to do would be to live our lives in solitary caves. With nobody else to possibly hurt by our existence, we wouldn't do any of that sin business. But that's not life. That's running away from life.

As such, I pick earth. I like this place. In all it's insanity.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]