Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well till the other shoe drops, good for trump helping to secure the release of "wrongly accused prisoners", (unless proven later in a fair court that they are guilty).
    It's actually pretty funny watching the trump haters/supports bicker in every thread about the guy.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    That is all skirting the question though - was the price paid by Trump worth it? We don't know. Just because something is 'better than Obama did it' does not make it automatically good.
    If it was a low price, then it was indeed a good deal. But I can't see how we can hail any deal a good deal as long as we only see one side of it.
    Fair points. But I feel confident it was a better deal then Obama would have made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    I've already resigned myself to the fact that Trump will destroy the world with nukes. I'm just trying to enjoy the time I have left.
    lol! My advice is to enjoy life and not harm your health. Odds are, you will be around for a long time if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Obama traded terrorists for a traitor.
    You have no idea what Trump traded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Fair points. But I feel confident it was a better deal then Obama would have made.

- - - Updated - - -

lol! My advice is to enjoy life and not harm your health. Odds are, you will be around for a long time if you do.
    Nothing Trump has done in the past few months should give you confidence that he is capable of making a deal that is meaningful and good for America.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    1 night with his daughter?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing Trump has done in the past few months should give you confidence that he is capable of making a deal that is meaningful and good for America.
    Different opinion exists when it comes to politics. You have yours and I have mine. The two are more than likely, never going to meet and agree. lol.

Different opinion exists when it comes to politics. You have yours and I have mine. The two are more than likely, never going to meet and agree. lol.
    Up until cheeto Jesus showed up I voted Republican in every election. Don't assume I'm some liberal snowflake just because I don't worship at the Altar of Trump. He's done literally nothing and you fawn over him like he's a genius.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Up until cheeto Jesus showed up I voted Republican in every election. Don't assume I'm some liberal snowflake just because I don't worship at the Altar of Trump. He's done literally nothing and you fawn over him like he's a genius.
    I assumed you do not support him. I was right about that. Myself, I am not republican or democrat. Voted for Obama the first time he ran. Knew better the second time. I am willing to wait and judge Trump's job in another couple years.

I assumed you do not support him. I was right about that. Myself, I am not republican or democrat. Voted for Obama the first time he ran. Knew better the second time. I am willing to wait and judge Trump's job in another couple years.
    It doesn't seem like you need to wait a couple of years because you're already convinced he's made a good deal here.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't seem like you need to wait a couple of years because you're already convinced he's made a good deal here.
    Na. There is still time for him to mess up or do good. I will wait and see. Has he already made mistakes? Of course. But all of his executive orders I do approve of. Even the one now headed to the Supreme Court.

Na. There is still time for him to mess up or do good. I will wait and see. Has he already made mistakes? Of course. But all of his executive orders I do approve of. Even the one now headed to the Supreme Court.
    Right, because you're a Trumpkin that thinks he's the greatest. Name one thing he's done or promised to do that will be a meaningful net positive for the average American?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    I've already resigned myself to the fact that Trump will destroy the world with nukes. I'm just trying to enjoy the time I have left.
    You are literally insane if you think anyone is going to be stupid enough to launch nukes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, because you're a Trumpkin that thinks he's the greatest. Name one thing he's done or promised to do that will be a meaningful net positive for the average American?
    The tougher restrictions on those entering the US from countries which do not have strong vetting procedures could certainly benefit us. But we are getting into a political back and forth here and they will move this thread or direct us to go there, the Politics forum. You are welcome to go there if you want and trash Trump until you feel really good.

He can free all the prisoners in the world, and any points he would get from it are nullified by his lack of respect for PoWs. He doesn't like people who were captured.

The tougher restrictions on those entering the US from countries which do not have strong vetting procedures could certainly benefit us. But we are getting into a political back and forth here and they will move this thread or direct us to go there, the Politics forum. You are welcome to go there if you want and trash Trump until you feel really good.
    Countries which don't have strong vetting procedures? You mean like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or the UAE, where terrorists who have actually killed Americans have hailed from?

I think I can disengage from this discussion now, you've proven my point.
    Beta Club Brosquad

hey even a broken clock is right twice a day :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    actually it kind of is.
    Actually it REALLY isnt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    actually it kind of is.
    No its not. Its Congress's job to pass legislation the President signs or veto's it. At most the president is a cheerleader who sometimes gives suggestions.

This is shit that was covered in School House Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    No its not. Its Congress's job to pass legislation the President signs or veto's it. At most the president is a cheerleader who sometimes gives suggestions.

This is shit that was covered in School House Rock.
    The president does more then simply sign or veto, its naive to think that he doesn't have influence in what gets sent to him, specifically when both houses of congress are controlled by his/same party.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post
    So he paid (what exactly ?) to have a child abuser released out of prison ? Nice of him, amazing, great job.
    Yes that must be it, Hijazi, a humanitarian aid worker is totally a child abuser. That must be why Trump got her and several other aid workers out of prison right? It can't be that he's somehow used his diplomacy correctly once?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    hey even a broken clock is right twice a day :P
    What if its a digital clock?