Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Let's just forget about that chapter completely, shall we?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    We helped them, they should help us. Also not to mention both of them combined would be great reinforcements along with their technology.

If the legion is trying to destroy Azeroth you would think that every faction from the Walrusus in Northrend to Pandas in Pandaria would be helping us. It only seems like it's the alliance and horde fighting the legion.
    It was also our fault the whole fiasco even occured. As i see it we just made good on the shit we started in the 1st place.
    We are even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who said the portal or link between these universes is still up or available to them/us? The fact we can port back and forth in-game does not mean anything, the whatever linked us may as well have been closed as outcome of WoD.

Of course the non-lore explanation is probably because Blizz wants to get over that part and not necessarily because it's terrible or something, but just to keep things straight and clear of noise.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-05-29 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutorialblox View Post
    Ok look guys let's just face it... Yrel has a really fine hot ass, she would distract the men too much with her sexy body! I stare all the time in WOD!
    ...Monara pron? lol

Seriously though what is this answer? XD Obviously it's not her butt but rather her SEXY HOOVES DUH

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    T6 has long been hailed as one of the best, if not the best, tier set ever from an esthetic point of view. It was a fan favorite and a classic. It was from a time when Illidan and the demons were our focus, so it feels timely. All in all, makes perfect sense for Blizz to revisit it and update it with better rendering.
    Yes all of this , I can agree with. It doesn't change the fact that it's a rehash though, even if it's a well received one.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I would be really darn annoyed that, even if I want nothing to do with WoD anymore:

If those Draenei from WoD don't show up to help with the invasion against Argus... wowee.
    It's not their Argus - they have their own version of it to deal with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Not so sure about that since Argus became 100% a demon planet.

The demons have only 1 version of themselfs in all universes, would be kinda wierd when 1 Argus is full of demons and the other is empty because the demons are in another universe.

But its wierd there is 1 KJ, 1 Archimonde but in WoD we saw 2 Velen.
    If Velen took the fel like his brothers would one of them be deleted? very confusing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    From what I gathered: There is only 1 Argus. The WoD "Draenor" is where it split off our normal timeline. Anything before the Draenei landing on Draenor is the same our universe had.

At least that is what I think since the whole thing was too dumb to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    They are probaly not helping us becouse both there armys was decimated fighting each other and then finaly the legion during wod.
    Plot twist: Grom pretended to be on our side in HFC and as soon as we left he slaughtered remaining Dranei and Yrell and conquered Draenor for himself.

"Draneor is FREEEEEE" was just a trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Probably because 5 minutes after we were gone grom couldnt control himself and genocided rest of draenei.
    hope so, we need him as our MU warchief

For as dumb as WoD was, I'd love it if, let's say Velen, leaves at the beginning of 7.3 saying he's going to secure help, and toward the middle/end of 7.3 shows up with Yrel (And the other Exarchs) and Durotan/Grom and a small amount of their forces to help us in the final battle to get to...Sargeras or whoever the final boss is of Legion.

Ignoring a bunch of characters who flatout say, "We'll help you if you need us" just because the story wasn't well received is worse than still having them exist in some small capacity. Like it or not (and I didn't), AU Draenor and Yrel/Grom/Durotan/ect still exist.

It would also turn Velen into Gandalf. Which I'm fine with.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-29 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    I'd get confused about the whole velen thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Both Yrel and Wrathion better show up for Argus
    /agreed.

I am dissappointed Yrel has not shown up so far.

Honestly, after all of that- how is Yrel not at the final battle against Guldan? Knowing her personality- you wouldn't be able to stop her from being there.

We helped them, they should help us. Also not to mention both of them combined would be great reinforcements along with their technology.

If the legion is trying to destroy Azeroth you would think that every faction from the Walrusus in Northrend to Pandas in Pandaria would be helping us. It only seems like it's the alliance and horde fighting the legion.
    I'm more amused that Wrathion, you know, the black dragon whose sole existential concern was the Legion invasion and preparing for it. Then when they got here he went "meh fuck it" and took a holiday, apparently assuming this massive threat could be handled no problem.

But the actual answer to your question is: Plot armour and plausibility. We already have the Pandas, The walruses? The guys that got their asses handed to them by a handful of mist warriors? Yeah, they sound like great fodder.. I mean, help against the Legion... This expansion is basically about killing off Aspects and dragons and neutralizing the ultra-powerful npc characters, so adding MORE from alternate universes/timelines/whatever that clusterfuck failure of WoD was about, would hardly help that plotline along.

10+ Year Old Account
    The iron horde is dead. We killed, what? 80% of its leadership and gutted most of the involved clans. Not to mention these are idiot savages.

As for the draenei I imagine they have better things to do then involve themselves in another legion invasion after suffering their own recently
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Not so sure about that since Argus became 100% a demon planet.

The demons have only 1 version of themselfs in all universes, would be kinda wierd when 1 Argus is full of demons and the other is empty because the demons are in another universe.

But its wierd there is 1 KJ, 1 Archimonde but in WoD we saw 2 Velen.
    If Velen took the fel like his brothers would one of them be deleted? very confusing.
    I swear Rick and Morty made this less confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    The iron horde is dead. We killed, what? 80% of its leadership and gutted most of the involved clans. Not to mention these are idiot savages.
    Meaning they are easily manipulated to throw some more meatshields at the legion

As for the draenei I imagine they have better things to do then involve themselves in another legion invasion after suffering their own recently
    In that case they shouldn't have assured the people of Azeroth to help them if they need them.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post

Maybe so but in the final scene Yrel do say that her people will be ready to help us if we need them. And actually we do need some help.
    Even though that cinematic was stupid and cliché it still made a promise that we should except to see Yrel back for more weird accent time, which is pretty fine with me.

And to be honest I'd like it if they make us come back to Draenor for a few questlines in order to get that help from the drainei and orcs.

7+ Year Old Account

You mean other than us destroying the majority of the Iron Horde, and what's left of It are scattered clans who once joined together to form the Iron Horde?

Also I just want to get rid of WoD already, the time travelling bullship just has to end, let them be forgotten. Even though Blizzard still never explained why Wrathion freed Garrosh, apparently It was to bring the Iron Horde Into Azeroth to fight the Demonic Invasion but that was retconned or something? Blizzard change their minds left right and cneter.

Remember when they told us we'd kill Grom at the end of WoD? That was their big plan? Ever since Pandaland they told us who the last boss Is: Garrosh, then Grom In Warlords, It's only until Legion when they stopped telling us that. But with Grom they changed their minds halfway through and made him help us fight the "Demons" to sort of pre-show the demonic Invasion on Azeroth.

And where do you see the Alliance and Horde fighting? To me It seems mostly like these "Order Halls" with the horde and alliance only sending some token soldiers here and there, and even when they do they fight among eachother cause grumpy alliance veterans think the Horde betrayed them on the Broken Shores.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    there is one wod-draenei construct in upper Karazhan just before The Curator