Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Oh right honor killing or rape doesn't exist in the middle east? Also the middle east isn't the home of islam?
    Sorry i don't share in your denial of these things. You seem ok with it.
    blaming the religion is like blaming catholicism for the violence in the brazillian favelas because it's a heavily catholic country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    Strange... don't seem to be able to find anything about this case in any of the Danish media, even the anti-islam ones. Would like if anyone could actually find an article about this from the Danish media, because otherwise it sounds more like fake news...
    http://stiften.dk/krimi/Far-og-soen-...artikel/455537

there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    Strange... don't seem to be able to find anything about this case in any of the Danish media, even the anti-islam ones. Would like if anyone could actually find an article about this from the Danish media, because otherwise it sounds more like fake news...
    But the stock-photo of police tape made it look so credible!!

(.... as did the article a little further down the page on "immigrant ghettos". )

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    blaming the religion is like blaming catholicism for the violence in the brazillian favelas because it's a heavily catholic country.

- - - Updated - - -

http://stiften.dk/krimi/Far-og-soen-...artikel/455537

there you go.
    If there was an admission to the father dealing and selling drugs to partiers than you'd have a comparison. He's not a member of a gang. It wasn't reported. Seems like laws are at least changing in jordan slowly. Please learn about things that occur in other countries before spouting your bullshit and denial.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/view...lling-law.html
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-05-29 at 11:42 AM.

"Muh multiculturalism"

But but but but what about their culture? Where is our tolerance for those different. Shouldn't we applaud the man for not discriminating against the young man? Or some such?

It's funny. The immigrants themselves know our laws are a complete joke in comparison to what they're used to, so they take the matter in their own hands. 5 years for a serial rape, torture, and threat of murder? And the prison probably looks like a 3 star hotel. Yeah, I'm sure by the time they come out they will be changed...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    Meeting your inlaws is always such a pain in the ass.

Priceless.... absolutely priceless..... (you sir, have comedic genius).

But aside from the humor.........really folks, this is a "fake news" site if there ever was one. No byline on the story with a reporter's name, no information on the website regarding staff, location, etc... no corroboration in other media for the "events" that are their "picks". Nothing with any actual verification. So... class A example of "fake news" and hyperbole.

I'd call it a kind of gross "humor" site if people weren't actually BELIEVING this shit and forwarding/reposting.
    Last edited by Morrigenn; 2017-05-29 at 11:53 AM. Reason: clarification

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Even if its extreme, I can understand the "fake execution thing", teaching the boy a lesson...
    Yes, obviously it's totally okay to kidnap a young boy, tie him up, douse him in gasolin and make him believe he's gonna get burned alive and/or shot. Totally a valid way to teach someone a lesson.

Fuck it. Sarcasm isn't gonna cut it for you. Do you have any idea how much of a sick fuck you have to be to do the things this article describes?! Do you have ANY common sense at all?! This article doesn't even describe what the hell this guy had done to deserve this. There are a lot of things I can't say to you on this forum, but feel free to imagine all of them. Holy fuck! Some people...

First of all I would like people to stop conflating Islam with Culture. Islam is not a culture it is a religion. Rape is condemned by Islam and it is a grievous sin akin to murder. I have never heard of honor rape before I pressed this thread and I will admit I didn't believe it at first but upon further research I am horrified that it is something that happens in Afghanistan/Pakistan but the silver lining was that this is not something that is endemic of all Muslim countries. So I do not appreciate people like the OP and others in this thread trying to tout their Islamophobic and anti-immigration rhetoric BS.

Finally this is not even cultural practice it is something that rarely happens (no actual stats), so crying about this is ridiculous imo.

They committed a crime and were punished which is more than happens for actual date/college campus rapes that are so prevalent in the West that go unpunished.

So before you get on your soap box and pretend like the West is a place that has eradicated rape and sexual violence, I'd take a hard look at your own countries rape stats.
    Last edited by Shinra1; 2017-05-29 at 11:56 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post

But aside from the humor.........really folks, this is a "fake news" site if there ever was one. No byline on the story with a reporter's name, no information on the website regarding staff, location, etc... no corroboration in other media for the "events" that are their "picks". Nothing with any actual verification. So... class A example of "fake news" and hyperbole.

I'd call it a kind of gross "humor" site if people weren't actually BELIEVING this shit and forwarding/reposting.
    Did you even click the link? http://stiften.dk/krimi/Far-og-soen-...artikel/455537

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    "When you a really hungry for a mans butt but don't want your homies to call you gay and you just get a good cultural excuse."

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Keep in mind though that this isn't a common occurance. So many people are saying sarcastically that it's just their culture and whatnot, but keep in mind that there are scum in every culture. There are those who have integrated well into other cultures, and there are those that aren't
    gotta love european PC-culture whiteknights

honor - rapes and honor killings are literaly in their culture and in their " holy "scriptures.

same as jihad

but it took only 2 pages here before someone started to defend it - just sign of nowadays time - no wonder european culture is dying breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    If there was an admission to the father dealing and selling drugs to partiers than you'd have a comparison. He's not a member of a gang. It wasn't reported. Seems like laws are at least changing in jordan slowly. Please learn about things that occur in other countries before spouting your bullshit and denial.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/view...lling-law.html
    The neighbourhood they are from is an officially registered ghetto with high crime rates, high drug occurrence, low social status; the whole package.
    so it is exactly comparable, because there's also people whos not gang related living in the favelas.

you are quoting things from jordan, which is an country thats not exactly among the common ''minority'' ethnicities in denmark.
    most are from afghanistan, iraq, syria and state-less individuals (Romas).

Countries like (primarily centralized) Iraq, afghanistan and syria were all given, fairly respectable and educated countries before the destabilization caused by war.
    countries like iran is still a fairly respectable country everything considered.

''please learn things about other countries before spouting your bullshit and denial''

if you want to comment on the specific case you should do your research as well, and bring in relevant information, and not information form a country which citizens have virtually no occurence in denmark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    Meeting your inlaws is always such a pain in the ass.
    Comment of the thread, right here!

OT: Seriously, calling this kind of shit "culture" is a stretch; situations like this are why people are so hesitant to get on board with bringing in refugees from Muslim-majority areas.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    I don't suppose you have a source without such an obvious agenda?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post

A quick search shows over five sites reporting this, sites like tv2.dk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    gotta love european PC-culture whiteknights

honor - rapes and honor killings are literaly in their culture and in their " holy "scriptures.

same as jihad

but it took only 2 pages here before someone started to defend it - just sign of nowadays time - no wonder european culture is dying breed.
    Just because some people do it, and it's in their holy scriptures, does not mean everyone partakes or approves.

If it's part of their culture if some do it, then the same could be said when it comes to school shootings in America.

There are muslims and there are extremists.

There are also racists and bigots.

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of his actions and I believe he should be punished.

But at the same time, there have been non muslims serial killers, rapists, cannibals, there have been people who have locked loved ones in basements and raped them for long periods of time, they do not represent the majority, just like terrorists don't represent the majority.

Lol, the reputation in Gellerup is already shitty enough as it is. I'm sure this will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Do you read a lot of Danish in Texas?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    It isn't haram because in the Middle East/Muslim culture it is okay to have sex with young men. The "Tea Boys" of Afghanistan are an example of this and many of the people who rape the young men say "it happened to them so who cares if I do it also". It was heartbreaking watching the documentary of the US Army and the guy in charge not being able to stop it despite trying to.

There is also the aspect that while gays are looked down upon in Islamic society and many places still have criminal punishment for such acts as long as you aren't the one getting fucked you're not gay and still a man while the one getting fucked is viewed as more like a woman and the only one committing a homosexual act.
    Last edited by slitheroutfromtherocks; 2017-05-29 at 12:11 PM.

Theres only one thing more disgusting than that, and it's the fact they only got 5 years, should be locked up indefinitely