Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Versatility is so boring, jesus christ, a fucking flat increase with nothing going on, doesn't affect gameplay or rotation at all, not even fun to look at, scales less than everything else, I don't even know why it's still in the game and multistrike isn't, that shit was fun, bring it back, fuck yawnfest versatility.
    By that logic, we should remove Agility, Strength, and Int.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixphaeton View Post
    By that logic, we should remove Agility, Strength, and Int.
    They secretly exist under the name of "power", they don't do shit and are indeed just as fucking boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does versatility further reduce damage from Stagger or only incoming damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Does versatility further reduce damage from Stagger or only incoming damage?
    Stagger happens after damage reductions
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Versatility is so boring, jesus christ, a fucking flat increase with nothing going on, doesn't affect gameplay or rotation at all, not even fun to look at, scales less than everything else, I don't even know why it's still in the game and multistrike isn't, that shit was fun, bring it back, fuck yawnfest versatility.
    Because MS was changing the rotations of people left and right and also improving the economies of smaller european states.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

pretty sure agi / int increase for dps would be considered "boring" by your definition too then. since all it does is increase your dmg...

Wait... why am i even arguing this point....

Crit is out best defensive stat until like 40% let's be honest. I would prefer agility but I'm not upset by the vers

10+ Year Old Account
    They secretly exist under the name of "power", they don't do shit and are indeed just as fucking boring.
    I also think Stamina is boring lets remove it and die on log in eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubRouge View Post
    pretty sure agi / int increase for dps would be considered "boring" by your definition too then. since all it does is increase your dmg...

Yes you are, welcome to MMOC

Wrongest? I don't think that is a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    I also think Stamina is boring lets remove it and die on log in eh?
    At least stamina shows a big number, I guess for some people that can be fun. The problem with vers is that it scales so fucking slowly, that for every 1% you lose more than 1% of anything else, so your dmg actually never goes up by adding vers. The only thing that makes it worth it is the dmg reduction, which also scales so slowly it's impossible to notice the difference when putting on a 1000 vers trinket. But if I put on a 1000 agi trinket, my dmg fucking goes up, WAY more than vers, which is why it's less boring.

Cuz let's face it, in almost every M+ group you end up with a fucking 915 frost mage doing 440k on trash (selfishly keeping everything to do 1.2m on the boss, even tho he could be using his shit like 3 times between bosses) so as a tank doing 50% more dmg than him on trash, it becomes useful to have some kind of dps as a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Stagger happens after damage reductions
    I think the question was, does versatility reduce the damage taken from the stagger dot, in addition to reducing the incoming damage before anything is staggered.

You are looking for the word "Worst".

Deleted
    At least stamina shows a big number, I guess for some people that can be fun. The problem with vers is that it scales so fucking slowly, that for every 1% you lose more than 1% of anything else, so your dmg actually never goes up by adding vers. The only thing that makes it worth it is the dmg reduction, which also scales so slowly it's impossible to notice the difference when putting on a 1000 vers trinket. But if I put on a 1000 agi trinket, my dmg fucking goes up, WAY more than vers, which is why it's less boring.

Cuz let's face it, in almost every M+ group you end up with a fucking 915 frost mage doing 440k on trash (selfishly keeping everything to do 1.2m on the boss, even tho he could be using his shit like 3 times between bosses) so as a tank doing 50% more dmg than him on trash, it becomes useful to have some kind of dps as a tank.
    So you want more dps because you invite shitty people or use bad composition in a pug? #bestlogicever

And if you are looking for a high dps tank, well you already know which class you need to reroll.

P.S: if you are on tyrannical, i choose 1.2m damage on boss every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubRouge View Post

There are people that still think the "main" stats are interesting? They're definitely boring, and even moreso than Versatility.

Versatility isn't even that bad out of a tank's perspective as you've got full benefit from all of the stat's bonuses, but agi/int/str are all way too uninteresting at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    So you want more dps because you invite shitty people or use bad composition in a pug? #bestlogicever

And if you are looking for a high dps tank, well you already know which class you need to reroll.

P.S: if you are on tyrannical, i choose 1.2m damage on boss every day.
    Dude, I play WoW, I don't run a company. I open group finder and apply to all the groups missing a tank and just carry these clowns to victory. I would much rather have someone doing 1m everywhere than a stupid motherfucker who has no clue he's being semi-useless by doing 1.2m on the boss and 440k everywhere else.

Versatility as a tank is probably the best thing you can get. Other than maybe haste, but I don't think it would be as strong for all 6 specs as Vers can be.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Dude, I play WoW, I don't run a company.
    Then don't act like your business or life or whatever depends on the concordance proc. And to prevent bad pugs from happening, maybe you should join a guild instead of wasting your time here.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Then don't act like your business or life or whatever depends on the concordance proc. And to prevent bad pugs from happening, maybe you should join a guild instead of wasting your time here.
    "Blah blah blah you say something that goes against my belief therefore I am infuriated and must post random statements that completely twist around what you say in an attempt to make some kind of insult out of it. I will then proceed to add a stupid line that makes me look better than I am while disagreeing with the subject to show some ironic superiority while in fact I do exactly that but no one will know on the forums, what's important is my ego, not the discussion."

Versatility the wrongest stat? That's unpossible.