Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion PvP Season 3 Ending June 13!

4 Meta Shifts and Features That Impacted Season 10

Top HearthPwn Standard and Wild Decks of the Week for May 28

Legion PvP Season 3 Ending June 13!
    Tomb of Sargeras and Class Mounts will be coming soon, as well as the new PvP season!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The time is nearly at hand to bring Legion PvP Season 3 to a close for all Arena and Battleground competitors.

Season 3 – End of Season Rewards
    If you participated in Season 3, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:

• Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Legion Season 3 has ended.
    • Legion Season 3 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.

Faction-Based Rewards
    Don’t forget—end-of-season rewards are based on your faction. If you transfer your character to the other faction, you must have 150 wins after your transfer to receive the reward.

When the dust settles, where will you stand this season?

1rd
    So ,28th is teh patch!?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by duledarth View Post
    1rd
    So ,28th is teh patch!?!
    Nope, on the 20th as everyone have known for months now.

Deleted
    Well yeah the actual patch could be on the 13th but tomb is 20th

Last season ended Dec 13th and 7.1.5 dropped Jan 11th so I wouldn't hold my breath. It's going to stagger a bit between ToS release and 7.2.5. I'm guessing ToS following week, 7.2.5 in about a month after. So no having to readjust for the progression push.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathchild View Post
    Last season ended Dec 13th and 7.1.5 dropped Jan 11th so I wouldn't hold my breath. It's going to stagger a bit between ToS release and 7.2.5. I'm guessing ToS following week, 7.2.5 in about a month after. So no having to readjust for the progression push.
    That would be two seasons ago.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    7.2.5 comes out 13th

Tomb Normal / Heroic opens 20th

LFR 1 and Mythics open 27th

Maybe shift it all ahead a week.

Either way I need to get off my ass and get AOTC Guldan

At least they gave Morrowind a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    Well yeah the actual patch could be on the 13th but tomb is 20th
    Because the raids don't open the same day as the patch comes out.../4head.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    That would be two seasons ago.
    Yeah forgot we in 3rd now, they shortened them up quite a bit. Point still stands. 2nd season ended/3rd started with 7.2 so you really can't go by shit of a PvP season start or end. Could drop 7.2.5 same day, maybe not, maybe ToS same day, maybe not, really all up in the air.

I really think it will be staggered but not sure which will come first, I think ToS then a few weeks to 7.2.5, not on a release build on ptr yet, and that usually sits for a week or two before live.

7.2.5 will come out the 13th, tos will come out either the 20th or 27th. Or could even be pushed back to July 11th. I don't see blizzard wanting to have to do hotfixes during the week of July 4th. So honestly starting it before then is stupid imho.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    7.2.5 will come out the 13th, tos will come out either the 20th or 27th. Or could even be pushed back to July 11th. I don't see blizzard wanting to have to do hotfixes during the week of July 4th. So honestly starting it before then is stupid imho.
    Oh, something will be coming out the 20th, you can almost guarantee it with stormblood being released.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Oh, something will be coming out the 20th, you can almost guarantee it with stormblood being released.
    My thoughts exactly!

7.2.5 will be out before Tomb releases. They will not release class changes and adjustments mid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean yea 7.2.5 could be the 20th, but then I'd assume TOS will be July 11th, It would really be stupid on Blizzards part to release TOS normal/heroic on the 27th and they won't release 7.2.5 with all the class changes the same day as the raid...they didnt do it with NH and they wont do it with TOS. So my guess is to save themselves from working overtime during the 4th of july week they will just push TOS to the 11th, which would overall make much more sense...

My theory is 7.2.5 will come out June 13th (at the earliest) but the raid will still be locked allowing for a week of Mythic/Heroic NH for some hotfix balancing before the raid comes out, which they will unlock on June 20th. Mythic will be unlocked the week after as well as LFR giving them 2 weeks of "hotfixing" before the Mythic Race begins which is exactly what they did for NH and 7.1.5.
    Last edited by Raone; 2017-05-30 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    My theory is 7.2.5 will come out June 13th (at the earliest) but the raid will still be locked allowing for a week of Mythic/Heroic NH for some hotfix balancing before the raid comes out, which they will unlock on June 20th. Mythic will be unlocked the week after as well as LFR giving them 2 weeks of "hotfixing" before the Mythic Race begins which is exactly what they did for NH and 7.1.5.
    iirc nighthold was released two weeks after 7.1.5....

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Ah good call, for a major US holiday yeah I doubt they release a mythic raid the week before.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.