Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    This weeks DLC made me feel happy that I dont care about grinding away at AP.
    I get you. We're raiding once a week, but somehow I still try to keep up with AP to stand out in the group as much as possible. I hate the grind, so I limit myself to just getting the fatest WQs and not even bother about the "do 4 quests, get a chest" anymore (except if it's by chance in the same area).
    Anyways, I'm at the 4000-4300. Just remember, each new point is 300 more, so 300x49=14,700 ability boost (e.g. Dex).
    IF that us ever met during "Tomb of Sargeras".

Back to the point: the system is fing unbelievably boring and stupid - BUT from a "login and do shit" perspective: genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    where's the poll option for 'yes- on multiple weapons'?

Only just got Concordance two days ago. That's without farming; only weekly Heroic clear and emissary quests. I was a bit behind from the beginning of 7.2, since the spec I switched to only had 35 points.

So I have to stay up until 3am my time to get a chance at the shoe shine toy? Awesome. Good thinking on that one.

Yeah I like how Blizzard introduces things that aren't even possible to attain yet... a LOT of people wasted their time trying to figure out how to get that shoe shine kit...

Fucking time wasting cunts introducing half arsed ideas, like how they decided to make reputation mounts earned via paragon rep in 7.2 instead of it being made as such on release!

Deleted
    Players used to ask if we launched a WoW patch on a particular day in order to compete with a big announcement from some other studio
    i'm sure cata being story driven was just a coincidence with FFXIV , or trying to have huge world pvp in wintersgrasp was a coincidence with warhammer

I don't raid but, I grind out mythic+ and do world quests and I hit concordance with no issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    I get you. We're raiding once a week, but somehow I still try to keep up with AP to stand out in the group as much as possible. I hate the grind, so I limit myself to just getting the fatest WQs and not even bother about the "do 4 quests, get a chest" anymore (except if it's by chance in the same area).
    Anyways, I'm at the 4000-4300. Just remember, each new point is 300 more, so 300x49=14,700 ability boost (e.g. Dex).
    IF that us ever met during "Tomb of Sargeras".

Back to the point: the system is fing unbelievably boring and stupid - BUT from a "login and do shit" perspective: genius.
    I am sure, that was sarcasm, but quite dont see it... if AK 40 stays and wont be upgrades to 50, we will most likely get to 17-20 of concordance with much farming and all the time until 8.0 hits... maxing the weapon to 50 is no option.

I don't understand why it took Blizzard 9 months to fix that toy. The thing is, up until yesterday, everyone assumed there was a secret way to open it (trying to open it at midnight was attempted already obviously). Whenever Blizzard was asked about tips or asked whether the item was bugged, Blizzard refused to answer that question and only replied with riddles.

Like, why not just tell the players that the item is broken and that you're working on a fix instead of giving them the feeling that it's actually working as intended?

Last edited by Lery; 2017-05-30 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be able to tell by who has the Power Ascended acheivment, right?

Oh, that's funny. That bit that Ghostcrawler said at the end.
    "Players used to ask if we launched a WoW patch on a particular day in order to compete with a big announcement from some other studio. Alas, if only this industry was that agile. Big launches are cemented months in advance and only slip if catastrophe would ensue sans delay."

Uh, yes, it must be that agile. WoW has released patch 5.3 a few days earlier then the Wildstar early access launch, Hellfire Citadel for when FFXIV released Heavensward, and now they're releasing Tomb of Sargeras when FFXIV releases Stormblood. This is adjusted to compete with a big announcement from some other studio.

Currently 9.9% of players have earned Power Ascended!
    Poll: Have you unlocked the Concordance of the Legionfall trait?
    Results: Yes 53.44% (24,090 votes)
    This says a LOT about MMO-Champion readers.

everyone kept sitting in the chair making him shien their shoes instead of taking his break so we didnt get it
    also somone kept placing chairs ontop of him so even if he did we wouldent be able to click it

Such a common trend in Legion. These "huge secrets" people spend months trying to figure out end up being bugged the entire time.