Quote Originally Posted by Magition View Post
    Just bite the bullet and re roll, especially if you are raiding mythic. Don't put yourself through more pain trying to fire fight as mistweaver when everything else can be better for you and your guild.
    fuck it, i am not going to grind legos and ap again, either blizz will make mw work or i will play as ww

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    fuck it, i am not going to grind legos and ap again, either blizz will make mw work or i will play as ww
    As if WW is in a much better state than MW lol. I wish it was.

Love playing my MW'er, and love the feel and the animations. But;

I have been playing my druid recently, and gearing it up to equal gearlevel. Playing druid is such a breeze, both in-raids and waltzing through m20+ compared to absolutley stressing the fawk out when healing as a monk in higher Mythic. Best example is the two giants before the Giant boss in EoA, the comparison in healing that on high m+ as a druid and a monk is a freggin' joke. I am so dissapointed that druid is so INSANELY powerfull compared to my monk.

After getting a taste of how much more comfortable and usefull a druid is, I've considered to park my monk for ToS. Hope the "attention" we get on the PTR, and the changes coming, will sway me to stay MWer.

Kind regards, a frustrated, worn out Mistweaver!

Quote Originally Posted by erlster View Post

I have been playing my druid recently, and gearing it up to equal gearlevel. Playing druid is such a breeze, both in-raids and waltzing through m20+ compared to absolutley stressing the fawk out when healing as a monk in higher Mythic. Best example is the two giants before the Giant boss in EoA, the comparison in healing that on high m+ as a druid and a monk is a freggin' joke. I am so dissapointed that druid is so INSANELY powerfull compared to my monk.

After getting a taste of how much more comfortable and usefull a druid is, I've considered to park my monk for ToS. Hope the "attention" we get on the PTR, and the changes coming, will sway me to stay MWer.

I actually felt the same way between my disc priest and my monk. I even tried my monk out a couple of weeks ago in lower mythic+s and I couldn't stand it. Just feel so much more powerful on my disc. It's sad too, because I loved MW from MoP to Legion, but now I can't stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    To be honest: how could we expect more than that? We should know better because it hasn't been any different in the last years. I started equipping my Shaman (primarily as Elemental but as Restoration as well) and wow, it's such a difference in healing. All those cooldowns, the burst healing, the mana regeneration (I'm getting 500k+ Mana through Resurgence on every boss fight whereas my MW gets 0 Mana)... it's just sad to see this class / spec go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by erlster View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I actually felt the same way between my disc priest and my monk. I even tried my monk out a couple of weeks ago in lower mythic+s and I couldn't stand it. Just feel so much more powerful on my disc. It's sad too, because I loved MW from MoP to Legion, but now I can't stand it.
    There are hundreds, maybe even more MW players who feel the same way and just rerolled. I don't get it how Blizzard can be so ignorant about this.

Deleted
    As if WW is in a much better state than MW lol. I wish it was.
    WW does actual things so

7+ Year Old Account
    There are hundreds, maybe even more MW players who feel the same way and just rerolled. I don't get it how Blizzard can be so ignorant about this.
    They are not ignorant about this. Buff mw = make hpal/rshaman unhappy = more unsub = lose profit. No capitalist will do this. That is why you've NEVER seen mw being great.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-05-29 at 09:01 AM.

They aren't going to buff Mistweaver because it would make it more overpowered in the content that it already is amazing at. If you gave monk a flat % healing buff on all their spells to bring them in line for mythic they would be grossly overpowered in heroic and in pvp. At this point blizzard is just using mistweaver as a live sandbox test for stuff for other classes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MistSi View Post
    They aren't going to buff Mistweaver because it would make it more overpowered in the content that it already is amazing at. If you gave monk a flat % healing buff on all their spells to bring them in line for mythic they would be grossly overpowered in heroic and in pvp. At this point blizzard is just using mistweaver as a live sandbox test for stuff for other classes.
    Heroic and PVP LOL.
    Heroic

/facepalm

Stop spreading this meme. Arena is the greatest mistake of WoW. You also have PVP templates/talents which PVP balancing doesn't affect PVE at all.

John Funk of WarCry recently interviewed Blizzard's VP of Game Design, Rob Pardo, about WoW's five-year anniversary, and he shed some light on a number of topics, including their total subscriber numbers (twice to three times as much as its current 12 million), what audience their new MMO is meant for, and what he thinks WoW's greatest successes were. But some other very interesting information came up when the interviewer asked what he thought WoW's biggest mistakes were.

He begins by saying that he wishes that the servers had been more stable at launch, and that there had been more of them, but he says that in terms of design, Arenas were the single biggest mistake in WoW's history.
    Also mw in PVP:

- - - Updated - - -

Bye cheater Si. Enjoy your permanent ban for exploiting heroic guldan kills

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, MW in RBG. DELETE WotC. FISTWEAVING IS CANCER.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-05-29 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Heroic and PVP LOL.

Stop spreading this meme. Arena is the greatest mistake of WoW. You also have PVP templates/talents which PVP balancing doesn't affect PVE at all.

Also mw in PVP:

- - - Updated - - -

Bye cheater Si. Enjoy your permanent ban for exploiting heroic guldan kills

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, MW in RBG. DELETE WotC. FISTWEAVING IS CANCER.
    That's pretty serious to accuse someone of cheating. I usually give you the benefit of the doubt but you are out of control.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually kinda agree with Si. With how faceroll Mistweaver is, and how well the spec does the lower end the players are, maybe blizzard fears hps increasing auras might make too many players qq about how op mw is.

kinda like buffing master yi in league xd.

memes aside, lets just hope mistweaver gets a +10% hps increase and maybe it will see some play

10+ Year Old Account
    A good set bonus could be enough to make MW viable in Mythic.

The notion that Blizzard don't want exceedingly easy specs to perform well is a bit rich though. Resto Druid is the easiest healer to play in the game and look how obscenely strong they are. Even in heroic when played by casuals and bads they perform very well.

I think it's more a case of Blizzard intentionally putting MW in last place because it's the least played class. Fewer players means fewer balance complaints and less of a headache for Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    I actually kinda agree with Si. With how faceroll Mistweaver is, and how well the spec does the lower end the players are, maybe blizzard fears hps increasing auras might make too many players qq about how op mw is.

kinda like buffing master yi in league xd.

memes aside, lets just hope mistweaver gets a +10% hps increase and maybe it will see some play
    How do you agree with them when someone linked legit data completely shredding their claims... -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sh1r1n View Post
    How do you agree with them when someone linked legit data completely shredding their claims... -_-
    max percentile parses :thinking:

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually kinda agree with Si.
    maybe blizzard fears hps increasing auras might make too many players qq about how op mw is.
    LOL. Si and you don't even play MW any more. Maybe it is you that qq about how op mw is.
    You also proved my words, buff mw = make other healers unhappy = more unsub = lose profit. Blizzard is a capitalist and that is how a capitalist do and how capitalism works.

- - - Updated - - -

Please make mw great again.

Blizzard and Suplift: You think you do, but you don't. You spec is REALLY strong, just people don't play it too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    That's pretty serious to accuse someone of cheating. I usually give you the benefit of the doubt but you are out of control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually I'd be the guy pointing out that max parses and logs in general aren't the be all and end all of numerical balance. Because there are many other factors that influence the viability and parse performance of specs.

But when the best MW'ers in the world cant average 1m HPS in Mythic NH and there are Druids pushing 1.5m and all other healers working towards 1.2m it's become pretty fucking obvious that MW throughput sucks ass. The most healing intensive fights in NH have Druids doubling the HPS of MW.

We have gotten to the point where the other factors affecting the spec and it's performance in parses is inconsequential. The bottom line is that MW simply lack throughput. Max logs, 75%, 80%, 90%, 95%, 99% all show it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    Usually I'd be the guy pointing out that max parses and logs in general aren't the be all and end all of numerical balance. Because there are many other factors that influence the viability and parse performance of specs.

But when the best MW'ers in the world cant average 1m HPS in Mythic NH and there are Druids pushing 1.5m and all other healers working towards 1.2m it's become pretty fucking obvious that MW throughput sucks ass. The most healing intensive fights in NH have Druids doubling the HPS of MW.

We have gotten to the point where the other factors affecting the spec and it's performance in parses is inconsequential. The bottom line is that MW simply lack throughput. Max logs, 75%, 80%, 90%, 95%, 99% all show it.
    The problem of metrics like 75% is it doesn't account the min.

This shows bad disc and mw cant even enter mythic raids. That distorts the 75 percentile. Maximum throughput is always more accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post

the issue is max percentile heroic parses are 2 minute pulls with 30 people. Resto druid has the highest hps in the game for that because xd velens + shoulders.

that's why its a bad example

How does killing Gul'dan on heroic 60 times = cheating?...

7+ Year Old Account
    the issue is max percentile heroic parses are 2 minute pulls with 30 people. Resto druid has the highest hps in the game for that because xd velens + shoulders.

that's why its a bad example
    Bad example? Explain to me why people use resto druid instead of mistweaver for 2min pulls+30 people+solo healing? Because MW is shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoSo View Post
    How does killing Gul'dan on heroic 60 times = cheating?...
    He did it months ago for real $$$ by repeating kills