Thread: Rip TV build?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...legion/naustis

why u chattin at people when u havent killed guldan man smfh
    Most of the top theorycrafters for all classes don't get past heroic how are you going to even going to bring that up lol

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    in fact, its the spec that sims the highest ofc all our specs atm.
    It's still in flux. Some people managed to get TV to sim higher again. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Replace the word mage with literally any class. They ALL have major problems oweing to overemphasis on pruning and "mah class identity". You think demonology or destro aren't a shit show right now? Or huntard with its four button faceroll spec being the only viable one? Or enh shaman/outlaw rogue with their horrible RNG? Or warriors only being viable because of a fucking TRINKET?! Every class has issues right now. You're not a special snowflake, even if your class can literally create snow :-P
    Where did I insinuate that it's isolated to Mages? This is the Mage forum, I commented on the Mage specs without referencing any other class. Stop projecting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    It's still in flux. Some people managed to get TV to sim higher again. Take everything with a grain of salt.
    oh yeah definately and the specs are still subject to change, so until we get to launch, everything is up in the air.

I've been combing through parses and mathing out the differences between the specs. In practice on actual encounters, all 3 of my specs are sort of performing the same.

Yeah I'll pull ahead with adds fights and frost has the slightest of edge on patchwork, but honestly they're so close it doesn't even matter. They're so close you could do mythic progression with any spec. For me, it was an average delta difference of less than 5% on each of the different fights.

So I'm just going to do the funnest to me when Tomb goes live and continue to tri spec for now.

Deleted
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...legion/naustis

why u chattin at people when u havent killed guldan man smfh
    Funny, people with your dps can be a part of Serenity now? No wonder Serenity quits raiding Don't think big about yourself because you killed Gul'dan with guild that had him on farm already. Or you are one of the members who paid for being boosted after content was cleared?

Quote Originally Posted by twistedmynd View Post
    I've been combing through parses and mathing out the differences between the specs. In practice on actual encounters, all 3 of my specs are sort of performing the same.

Yeah I'll pull ahead with adds fights and frost has the slightest of edge on patchwork, but honestly they're so close it doesn't even matter. They're so close you could do mythic progression with any spec. For me, it was an average delta difference of less than 5% on each of the different fights.

So I'm just going to do the funnest to me when Tomb goes live and continue to tri spec for now.
    Is this for PTR ToS testing? Just curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Funny, people with your dps can be a part of Serenity now? No wonder Serenity quits raiding Don't think big about yourself because you killed Gul'dan with guild that had him on farm already. Or you are one of the members who paid for being boosted after content was cleared?
    Was there since day1 bud )= i know its hard for you to comprehend stuff being a 40iq polish monkey but one day pal, one day it'll all just make sense

Deleted
    Was there since day1 bud )= i know its hard for you to comprehend stuff being a 40iq polish monkey but one day pal, one day it'll all just make sense
    So they just didn't take you for progress? You killed Gul'dan almost 2 weeks after the first kill. I am not surprised at all, in the end your not pulling more dps than decent Arcane mages.
    Furthermore, I think that there were only 2 reasons why they took you:
    1. There was noone else to fill the slot that very day
    2. Most of core players left already so they were taking anyone to get 20ppl because they were sure that they can carry you anyway.
    So, how it is like to be boosted? We can say for sure that you can't do more than pressing 2 buttons as you are not able to say anything more constructive than 'omg u dumb, me skilled playar killed guldon u 40 IQ, me smart'. Giving you some tasks would overheat you brain for sure
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2017-05-30 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    So they just didn't take you for progress? You killed Gul'dan almost 2 weeks after the first kill. It has to be nice to get boosted. You even are not able to say anything more constructive than 'omg u dumb, me skilled playar killed guldon u 40 IQ, me smart'. Quit it
    you literally see my name in the angry assignments on the kill video.

Deleted
    So they just didn't take you for progress? You killed Gul'dan almost 2 weeks after the first kill. It has to be nice to get boosted. You even are not able to say anything more constructive than 'omg u dumb, me skilled playar killed guldon u 40 IQ, me smart'. Quit it
    Clearly you are a novice and don't understand that top level players sometimes play MULTIPLE classes and specs to kill a boss, with your logic you are implying that kuznam wasn't in any kills either cuz he doesn't have them on his mage, when he was playing the holy paladin :thinking:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zioo View Post
    Clearly you are a novice and don't understand that top level players sometimes play MULTIPLE classes and specs to kill a boss, with your logic you are implying that kuznam wasn't in any kills either cuz he doesn't have them on his mage, when he was playing the holy paladin :thinking:
    I know that. That is why i have checked all his characters linked in his signature

Idk why any of you micro dicks are even arguing stay on topic so people don't blow a gasket trying to find information.

Deleted
    If TV build is going to RIP, and the GS build is going to be the new playstyle.

Which lego would you choose to play If you dont have the bracers yet ?

I actually think about to play with Bl Ring + Sephuz..

whats your Opinion?

From what i remember GS scales very well with raw stats.
    So I would probably go with Prydaz (Neck) and KJ (Trinket)

Obviously will check sims once they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedro View Post
    If TV build is going to RIP, and the GS build is going to be the new playstyle.

Which lego would you choose to play If you dont have the bracers yet ?

I actually think about to play with Bl Ring + Sephuz..

whats your Opinion?
    Shard + the new helm. Or if you can proc Sephuz, then Sephuz and Shard. If you don't have the option to use shard or sephuz, then probably something like Belovir's or Ice Time is pretty close.

Personally for Mythic, I'm probably going with Shard+ Belovir if TV is indeed RiP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Shard + the new helm. Or if you can proc Sephuz, then Sephuz and Shard. If you don't have the option to use shard or sephuz, then probably something like Belovir's or Ice Time is pretty close.

Personally for Mythic, I'm probably going with Shard+ Belovir if TV is indeed RiP.
    Im actually a bit exited about the new Healm. I just hope its not this type of a new "good" AoE legendaries. The damage should be high enough for good ST !

Would be cool if you loot the healm and just think, ok hey I dont have the bracers but anyway I got the healm that is a good damage buff too !

Deleted
    the new helm isnt worth using, its utter crap for frost after the nerfs to it, it was good b4 the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    the new helm isnt worth using, its utter crap for frost after the nerfs to it, it was good b4 the nerf.
    Didn't the frost head get changed again recently? It started at 10 casts, got nerfed to 20, but now is rebuffed for 15. Not sure how good its gonna be for TV since most of the sims I've seen are now using GS but it looks pretty strong for GS at least.

Is it gonna compete with bracers/shard in a TV build? prob not but dont think its gonna be trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    Didn't the frost head get changed again recently? It started at 10 casts, got nerfed to 20, but now is rebuffed for 15. Not sure how good its gonna be for TV since most of the sims I've seen are now using GS but it looks pretty strong for GS at least.

Is it gonna compete with bracers/shard in a TV build? prob not but dont think its gonna be trash.
    Last build I saw was 15 frostbolts or flurries. 15 Frostbolts icelances or flurries would be OP I think

But if it is worth only depends on how much damage is going to deal