Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Trump Slams Palestinian Leader Abbas For Lying About Terrorism Incitement

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16963/...ichael-qazvini

About time a major world leader called Palestinians out on their bullshit.

during his meeting with Palestinian leaders in the Palestinian-controlled city of Bethlehem, President Trump slammed President Mahmoud Abbas for lying about terrorism incitement. Trump previously extended an olive branch to Abbas, hoping to resurrect peace negotiations. However, Abbas’ many lies appear to have changed the president’s perspective on Palestinian intransigence.

Israel’s Channel 2 explains that Trump’s meeting with Abbas last Sunday went awry after Trump called out the Palestinian leader’s mendacious rhetoric.

“A US official present during the meeting claims the president expressed outrage with Abbas, yelling at him regarding Abbas’ claims that his Fatah faction was not involved in anti-Israel and anti-Semitic incitement,” reports Arutz Sheva News, citing Channel 2.

“You talked to me about peace, but the Israelis showed me that you are personally supporting incitement,” Trump told Abbas, according to Channel 2’s report.

Trump’s bold confrontation came after his March meeting with Abbas, in which the Palestinian leader stood at the White House and vowed to commit his cause to peace.

“You tricked me in Washington,” the president reportedly told Abbas in Bethlehem.

For his part, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has impugned Abbas’ incredulous claims about promoting an agenda of peace and tolerance.

"I heard President Abbas … say that the Palestinians teach their children peace,” stated the prime minister. “Unfortunately, that's not true. They name their schools after mass murderers of Israelis and they pay terrorists.”

From eulogizing terrorists in their official newspapers to handing out sweets and candy to children in celebration of Jew-killing terrorist attacks, the Palestinian Authority has celebrated, promoted, and directly incited acts of terrorism against innocent Israelis in embrace of Islamic honor culture. In honor culture, any perceived slight or humiliation must be answered with violence and blood; dying as a martyr is an incomparable act of heroism, one that elicits praise and sanctification.

Pot: "Damn, Kettle! You one black motherfucker!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I don't know what's worse. Israeli propaganda or our President believing it in a heartbeat.

Better than him trying to convince a post cold war America that getting into bed with Russia 'ain't so bad'.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I'm pro-Israel myself, but you really think Trump throwing a hissy fit and yelling at another world leader is appropriate behavior? He's completely incapable of acting like a fucking adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I'm pro-Israel myself, but you really think Trump throwing a hissy fit and yelling at another world leader is appropriate behavior? He's completely incapable of acting like a fucking adult.
    Not the way i would have handled it, but its about time someone said something

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not really Trump's place to be calling other people liars.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not the way i would have handled it, but its about time someone said something
    I don't disagree, but there's a right and wrong way to handle shit like this. Yelling and screaming doesn't make other world leaders respect you, it just makes you look like someone incapable of being diplomatic, in any way. If you have a closed-door meeting and say "here's what you said, here's what the facts are, get it together if you ever want any kind of peace deal to happen and don't disrespect me by lying to me again," well, that comes across as strength. Shit, threaten specific sanctions if these kind of actions continue and follow through on them. But the moment you start yelling and screaming you've completely tossed even the appearance of three leaders getting together in search of a solution right out the window; at that point you're just a bully throwing your weight around.

I'd also be interested in what "evidence" Israel showed Trump about this guy's personal involvement in these issues. I'm definitely pro-Israel-as I said-but Israel has blood on their hands over the years in this conflict as well.

I'd make a comparison with the diplomatic efforts of Clinton and Obama, but in my experience most conservatives confuse diplomacy with weakness, so I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

"What, you think America is so innocent?"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Wait a min... He doesn't like it when people lie and make things up?
    Thats a bit ironic, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Palestinians lie about terrorist incitement? I could have never guessed...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's called Pallywood for a reason.

I think it's funny that anyone believes that a resolution is going to be found. Trump lies. Abbas lies. Netanyahu lies. Until Israel allows for a two-state solution, there will never be any progress that doesn't end in the oppression of an indigenous people, and the deaths of many innocent civilians.

Deleted
    the Israelis showed me that you are personally supporting incitement
    Good thing they are completely impartial and 100% trustworthy in this matter.

Trump slams someone for lying. topkek, hypocrisy is real.

Oh well, if Trump says it it must be true....cough.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16963/...ichael-qazvini

About time a major world leader called Palestinians out on their bullshit.

during his meeting with Palestinian leaders in the Palestinian-controlled city of Bethlehem, President Trump slammed President Mahmoud Abbas for lying about terrorism incitement. Trump previously extended an olive branch to Abbas, hoping to resurrect peace negotiations. However, Abbas’ many lies appear to have changed the president’s perspective on Palestinian intransigence.

Israel’s Channel 2 explains that Trump’s meeting with Abbas last Sunday went awry after Trump called out the Palestinian leader’s mendacious rhetoric.

“A US official present during the meeting claims the president expressed outrage with Abbas, yelling at him regarding Abbas’ claims that his Fatah faction was not involved in anti-Israel and anti-Semitic incitement,” reports Arutz Sheva News, citing Channel 2.

“You talked to me about peace, but the Israelis showed me that you are personally supporting incitement,” Trump told Abbas, according to Channel 2’s report.

Trump’s bold confrontation came after his March meeting with Abbas, in which the Palestinian leader stood at the White House and vowed to commit his cause to peace.

“You tricked me in Washington,” the president reportedly told Abbas in Bethlehem.

For his part, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has impugned Abbas’ incredulous claims about promoting an agenda of peace and tolerance.

"I heard President Abbas … say that the Palestinians teach their children peace,” stated the prime minister. “Unfortunately, that's not true. They name their schools after mass murderers of Israelis and they pay terrorists.”

From eulogizing terrorists in their official newspapers to handing out sweets and candy to children in celebration of Jew-killing terrorist attacks, the Palestinian Authority has celebrated, promoted, and directly incited acts of terrorism against innocent Israelis in embrace of Islamic honor culture. In honor culture, any perceived slight or humiliation must be answered with violence and blood; dying as a martyr is an incomparable act of heroism, one that elicits praise and sanctification.
    Freedom fighters, not terrorists.
    There, I fixed your mistake.

Now, he should put the Israeli terrorists on blast too, but he won't do that now will he...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Good thing they are completely impartial and 100% trustworthy in this matter.
    Yeah, because that is totally not what is happening. You have schools in PA named after terrorists where they teach kids to stage mock executions, schools that are funded by UN and other bleeding heart blind charities, mind you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...reign-aid.html

Or here, just recently, women center named after terrorist founded from Norway donations, which triggered Norway to withdraw support and affiliation with PA:

https://www.unwatch.org/norway-freez...med-terrorist/

Yup, totally Israeli lies there, eh?

Palestinians are bullshiting you in the face and you eat up this turd, lol. I'm literally shocked Trump trump took the bait that they teach peace in schools, but well it's Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Freedom fighters, not terrorists.
    There, I fixed your mistake.

Now, he should put the Israeli terrorists on blast too, but he won't do that now will he...
    The school in one of the articles is named after a "freedom fighter" who masterminded murder of Israeli Olympic team in Munich 72. Yup, freedom fighting at finest there.

But of course all evil Israeli propaganda, we should just close our eyes and ears and yell "lalalalala" every time the outright Palestinian bullshit gets pointed out, because apparently we did not have enough shit like that happen in Europe yet set off by like-minded individuals.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-05-30 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The school in one of the articles is named after a "freedom fighter" who masterminded murder of Israeli Olympic team in Munich 72. Yup, freedom fighting at finest there.
    Then don't occupy a country illegally...
    Back to pre- 1917 borders, get rid of israel, problem solved. It should not have existed there, there were options and offers.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Then don't occupy a country illegally...
    Back to pre- 1917 borders, get rid of israel, problem solved. It should not have existed there, there were options and offers.
    Oh? Very legally and ratified by UN, as well as recognized by your government - so go love yourself.

Olympics terrorist apologist, how nice.

Beware the power of the picture!

Isn't this something you should rely on your OWN intelligence?