10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Referencing this blog:
    https://www.masseffect.com/news/the-journey-ahead

Says they are going to make the gay stuff better since people complained about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Probably adding people like Suvi to be romanced by Scott
    ALLLLLLLLL my YES

- - - Updated - - -

Wait nvm i just looked at the blog, they said its just gay romances for Scott, FML

10+ Year Old Account
    Suvi only likes the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Suvi only likes the ladies.
    Sara gets 2 strait human options T>T Scot gets Cora, she's ok, but feels way too similar to Cassandra for my taste, especially considering they are in back to back games.
    Suvi is awesome tho. I just wish I could get into Sara's voice actress more but Scott's actor is one of the best parts of the game.

so saw this and.. huh.. puts things in perspective, doesn't it.. https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/..._mission_does/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Probably adding people like Suvi to be romanced by Scott
    Oh sure do that after I completed the game xD

this game doesn't warrant a second playthough I found the game a chore to get through. So guess i'll never get to see it.
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-05-29 at 09:39 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    so saw this and.. huh.. puts things in perspective, doesn't it.. https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/..._mission_does/
    I went in expecting another hate post, but that was actually pretty good read.

(The impact on that scene is much lessened on NG+, where you are even bigger badass than Alec :E )

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Aka, charging and meleeing the fuck out of each kett since the starting weapons don’t give damage at all.
    Before I respeced I had Construct Engineer build. The turrent and Remnant VI were excellent at harassing (and exploding) Kett.

Though I did go full on melee Charger on that last part :P

well.. to be fair, the whole ng+ lessens the impact of the entire story. so..

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I finished the game without once switching profiles, because why WOULDN'T you be an adept
    Because not all of us are filthy heretics :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    But let them be free, let them flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ah so much fun with biotics in this game XD

You shut your whore mouth before I singularity it shut for you

You shut your whore mouth before I singularity it shut for you
    You can't singularity what you can't see. And then you can't singularity when you're dead after 360 no scope snipe. Infiltrator4lyfe.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Sara gets 2 strait human options T>T Scot gets Cora, she's ok, but feels way too similar to Cassandra for my taste, especially considering they are in back to back games.
    Suvi is awesome tho. I just wish I could get into Sara's voice actress more but Scott's actor is one of the best parts of the game.

Who cares about human options this is Mass Effect if you don't bang aliens why even play

Humanity wouldn't be where it is today without Tali and Liara

- - - Updated - - -

Technically you can't die from 1 hit since your shields will tank any one hit regardless of damage

Then there's Barrier which activates 1 extra shield at 30% hp, so make that 3 hits in total.

I finally was able to find time yesterday to complete the game so the lead up to the final boss fight was great, it made the felling of what you did in game feel like it mattered (I know it didn't aside from Dunn).

I agree the final boss battle was disappointing but it was already spoiled for me so I knew what to expect.

I really enjoyed the epilogue bits after the credits, especially with Drack and Kesh.

Plz, all you gotta do is have one buddy near you, and you ain't gonna scope someone in cover until you biotically explode. Boooooooooom.

Plz, all you gotta do is have one buddy near you, and you ain't gonna scope someone in cover until you biotically explode. Boooooooooom.
    I'm a lone wolf. Bam, your plan went down the drain. Besides, knowing your aiming, I could have no cloak on and you'd still singularity a tree 200 meteres away instead. Which makes me wonder, how exactly did you finish Andromeda oO

I'm a lone wolf. Bam, your plan went down the drain. Besides, knowing your aiming, I could have no cloak on and you'd still singularity a tree 200 meteres away instead. Which makes me wonder, how exactly did you finish Andromeda oO
    Plz. It's only gryphons that frighten me so that I can't aim.

and ME has incredibly generous hitboxes and gives you all the time in the world to hit plz don't underestimate

Guys... considering buying Andromeda but i am running abit old PC now with

i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    GTX 770 2 GB
    8 GB Ram

Anyone have anything similiar that can tell if it will run okay on my PC? im not interested in ultra setting... if it will just run smooth on medium or something like that

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else noticed price drop for ME:A? In Poland right now is 134 złotych. I not sure how many it is in euro etc, just sayin because i heard news about price drop.