Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    You smoke less, but you typically hold it in your lungs longer allowing for more absorption.
    Thats kinda case by case. Sometime ya do, sometimes you don't

I don't hold it in long at all since I find that I am more so feeling the effects of lack of oxygen, than getting stoned.

Contrary to what the kids say, coughing doesn't make you higher, it makes you hyperventilate. Which choking yourself for the sake of getting stoned is just a bad idea.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    This is correct. I even tried to move to a dry herb vaporizer, but it wasn't without the same residue. Although there is a lot less, it was still there. The best way to go currently is liquid vapor, edible, or in the form of a tea.
    Edibles just to be on the super safe side since vaping is still too young to know the real effects yet but I can't imagine that's consequence free either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Edibles just to be on the super safe side since vaping is still too young to know the real effects yet but I can't imagine that's consequence free either.
    I totally agree. The inly thing one should be catious of, is that edibles take longer to be in full effect. So one needs to plan accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    You smoke less, but you typically hold it in your lungs longer allowing for more absorption.
    On that topic I've read that may be all placebo. That holding in drags for more than a second or two doesn't really do much of anything and that lungs absorb thc/nicotine almost instantaneously.

10+ Year Old Account
    On that topic I've read that may be all placebo. That holding in drags for more than a second or two doesn't really do much of anything and that lungs absorb thc/nicotine almost instantaneously.
    Ive read the same. Oxygen deprivation will make you light headed, as if you just got really stoned really fast. Which is what I attribute the held in hits to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive read the same. Oxygen deprivation will make you light headed, as if you just got really stoned really fast. Which is what I attribute the held in hits to.
    Ah oxygen deprivation. The real morons in the world of getting high lol. I still remember these kids in HS that would do this thing called "escalator" and it was basically knocking the air out of each other over and over to get a short high. I'll stick with weed lol. Or maybe it was elevator? Either way

There is a difference between people who feed their Endocannabinoid system and those who do not.
    Everyone has as opinion based on their experience or lack thereof.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 seconds is supposedly the duration to get the most thc, don't have a source on that though so take it with a grain of salt.

My point was more that you can't really say it's better than smoking because you smoke less through out the day. There are multiple variables that have to be taken into account. The lack of filter and the fact that people tend to hold it in longer (even if its only a couple seconds) are just two examples.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're responsible and don't bother other people with it, go right ahead.

I think less poorly of "bad" pot smokers than people who drink to excess.
    At least chronic-stoners tend to contain the collateral damage of their stupidity to themselves.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah oxygen deprivation. The real morons in the world of getting high lol. I still remember these kids in HS that would do this thing called "escalator" and it was basically knocking the air out of each other over and over to get a short high. I'll stick with weed lol. Or maybe it was elevator? Either way
    Is there where you take several deep breaths then hold it and tighten your diaphram, then have someone push on your chest to make you pass out? We did that dumn shit when were 12. Very dangerous.

I think anyone who is doing drugs on daily basis are idiots, anything that alters the state of mind is a drug and will have side effects.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    I think anyone who is doing drugs on daily basis are idiots, anything that alters the state of mind is a drug and will have side effects.
    So you're also against pain killers, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and chocolate?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    So you're also against pain killers, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and chocolate?
    Yes, generally not on daily basis, volume is another question...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there where you take several deep breaths then hold it and tighten your diaphram, then have someone push on your chest to make you pass out? We did that dumn shit when were 12. Very dangerous.
    Yuuuup that's the one. I thought a few of them were faking it but one time they let go of this dude as he passed out and he crumpled to the floor like a rag doll. Scary stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuuuup that's the one. I thought a few of them were faking it but one time they let go of this dude as he passed out and he crumpled to the floor like a rag doll. Scary stuff.
    Exactly! Ive seen people slam their heads on things in the way down.

Not a cool thing to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Generally speaking, i don't really care if a person smokes weed or not. It is their decision and at the same time, there are cases of medical benefits regarding treatment and managing certain diseases.

With that said, i despise those that go around pretending that it is gods gift to earth and ignore any downside there can be due to overuse. Granted, this is more of a personal thing, as one of friends smoked for years and always went on about how safe it is and so on. Now he is suffering from a severe psychosis (Doctor diagnosis, not mine), but both he and his friends pretend that its something else or the new meds the doctor gave him, despite the fact that his mental issues started 2 years ago and he only started with meds ½ a year ago.

So yeah, don't mind those that smoke once every blue moon or at least withing moderation. I do however have issue's with heavy users. This is not only regarding weed, but other stimulates like alcohol.

"What is your opinion on absolutely everyone?"

Don't care, live and let live.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    "What is your opinion on absolutely everyone?"

Don't care, live and let live.
    If you see 8 years old smoking weed and drinking patron in front of you, what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    If you see 8 years old smoking weed and drinking patron in front of you, what would you do?
    "high" five them

GET IT?

But yeah, let's have no common sense and we can also talk about other stupid shits like child soldiers, abused child, bad parents, and the list goes on, let's assume that when I make a post that says "everyone" I mean that I literally know every single person on this shithole of a planet and that I approve of all the bad things every single on of them do. Let's do that.