Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

'Fearless girl' gains little companion

http://nypost.com/2017/05/29/pissed-...fearless-girl/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...less-Girl.html

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/artic...ource=vicefbus

Time for another thread about a non-issue, as Gen-OT likes so much.

Artist places a small statue of a dog pissing in the direction of the girl's leg.

You may recall from a few months back the placement of a statue dubbed 'Fearless Girl', opposite of the 'Charging Bull', on Wall Street.

The first one was placed there on the eve of International Women's day, as some sort of effort to reflect concerns and promote the idea of having more females in positions of leadership. The author of Charging Bull, on the other hand, was upset because he thought it was a publicity stunt that distorted the meaning of his own art pieace.

But now, a new player has joined the game. Alex Gardega created an intentional and poorly made statue of a pup urinating in the 'Fearless Girl' direction, to purposely downgrade the girl's statue, in the same way that, he argues, she does it to the Bull one.

He reasons that he isn't agaisnt feminism, but that Fearless Girl is disrespectul in itself, because the "bull had integrity".

Enjoy, while Gen-OT scours the internet tirelessly to provide you with more... "non-issues".

Deleted
    Maybe it's a female dog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Maybe it's a female dog.
    Doesn't matter still a bitch move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Yes, the bull has integrity.

And a little fearless girl somehow affects that integrity.

Get over yourself.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Pretty funny. I hope that area gets covered in stupid statues pissing on each other figuratively as well as literally. I was honestly hoping the Bull artist would take the bull back and install a giant fan, but this works.

Little Puppy > Little Girl

Deleted
    Remember, it's okay when they do it but literally rape when you do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Now we need a bronze statuette of some sort of snake biting the dog's ass.
    Then of an eagle diving the snake

Deleted
    Now this is a work of art, artistic war fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Remember, it's okay when they do it but literally rape when you do it.
    Are you mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Pretty funny. I hope that area gets covered in stupid statues pissing on each other figuratively as well as literally. I was honestly hoping the Bull artist would take the bull back and install a giant fan, but this works.
    I'm not gonna lie. I saw this and also hope it ends in constant statue one upping.

Deleted
    I propose "Courageous Flea" as a follow up.

Okay. Dogcatcher for the dog. Lawyer suing on behalf of dogowner. What's the next statue?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    He reasons that he isn't agaisnt feminism, but that Fearless Girl is disrespectul in itself, because the "bull had integrity".
    Lmao. Ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Glorious. I love art wars, let's hope this escalates until the entire street is covered in statues.

I hope this continues and just results in an endless chain of statues one upping each other in protest.

Someone is going to get shot eventually.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Okay. Dogcatcher for the dog. Lawyer suing on behalf of dogowner. What's the next statue?
    Why a new statue ? get rid of the bull, and the dog's a better representation to wall street's effect on the common citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Someone is going to get shot eventually.
    Hopefully, it's only statue on statue violence. No one cares about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Then of an eagle diving the snake
    Can it be bald?