Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    She is a lot more known then 2 random kids in kansas though.

Also, lets be honest here, that IS why she did it. If the popular thing was to rag on hilary right now, she would join that wagon. It was just fishing for headlines.
    Of course, the best way to get attention for yourself when you are washed up and irrelevant is to be an edgelord

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't know what you're trying to say but I doubt the more liberal side of things really are ok with this. Weather Kathy wanted a response to this doesn't really matter It's stupid and anyone is right to be upset about it. Doesn't mean only one side ever has acted like crap in the last 10 years.
    I never denied Republicans have been acting like small children. For what possible reason would you (not direct you) also want to act like a small child?

Petty vengeance? Is it not going to look stupid when the same people crying "taste of your own medicine" start whining about the next President on a noose?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its not whataboutism when its literally the same type of action by the same group, now outraged at the action happening, in the same country, 8 years later.

That's called just hypocrisy, brosephiroth.
    No. Hypocrisy is crying about Obummer and then going Donald Dump.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if she was trying to offend conservatives she succeeded. I don't think it was particularly funny or tasteful, but conservatives getting butthurt and crying after all of the racism and vitriol against Obama is hilarious, even as someone who isn't a fan of the former potus.

Its not whataboutism when its literally the same type of action by the same group, now outraged at the action happening, in the same country, 8 years later.

I pose you this question. Is turnabout fair play?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    I pose you this question. Is turnabout fair play?
    If you want to be a complete and total hypocrite, go ahead.

But don't sit there and pretend to be free speech crusaders who are fighting against PC culture and SJWs when you act exactly like they do.

Embrace, like someone has earlier, that you're just more interested in "winning" than anything else, including country. That's really all I find funny about this, and every situation like this (To the point that I've lost count of how many at this point) happening since Turnip was running/elected.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-31 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really that funny, but then I've never found her comedy to my liking.

There isn't really anything tragic or reminiscent of assault about reacting to something this gross with revulsion. I'm actually a little heartened by the reaction. There does seem to be, after all, an upper bound. It's just a shame it's so high though.

The look on her face says, "OMG people are finally gonna give me attention"

If you want to be a complete and total hypocrite, go ahead.

But don't sit there and pretend to be free speech crusaders who are fighting against PC culture and SJWs when you act exactly like they do.

Embrace, like someone has earlier, that you're just more interested in "winning" than anything else, including country.
    I think both sides are stupid for going on about anything like this. But it does seem kinda fair. Though, when the left did attack people in ridiculous fashion, it was usually some random person, not a celebrity.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923;45930019[B
    ]If you want to be a complete and total hypocrite, go ahead.[/B]

Embrace, like someone has earlier, that you're just more interested in "winning" than anything else, including country.
    The irony scanner just blew up.

Sucks getting that buzzword thrown at you every time you try to show hypocrisy huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never denied Republicans have been acting like small children. For what possible reason would you (not direct you) also want to act like a small child?

Petty vengeance? Is it not going to look stupid when the same people crying "taste of your own medicine" start whining about the next President on a noose?

You're asking the wrong person. Only petty people know the answer although I think it would be justifications then an explanation.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    So, much, this.

I love all the trumpets whinning about "MUH CAN'T TOUCH UBAMA" when he litteraly had worst for 8 years...
    What is the word.... errrr.... nice Whataboutery. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Ah so I see that's the defense narrative they're going with to ignore their blatant hypocrisy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/..._bad_idea.html

So Kathy Griffin does one little photo shoot posing with a replica severed Donald Trump head... and everyone loses their minds. I think we should encourage everyone to take ISIS inspired decapitation pictured with replica Donald Trump heads to show solidarity here.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    So if someone would do a photoshoot with the severed heads of Hillary, Bernie, Merkel and certain Muslim leaders, nobody would lose their minds?

Liberals, lefties in particular, have been openly fantasizing about violence and even assassination against Trump and his supporters since before the elections. It sort of gives stupid shit like this an extra bad flavor.

Ah so I see that's the defense narrative they're going with to ignore their blatant hypocrisy.
    Welcome to the world of arguing with liberals. Fun isn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

10+ Year Old Account
    Dumb stunt to pull, dumb stunt to get angry over.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    So if someone would do a photoshoot with the severed heads of Hillary, Bernie, Merkel and certain Muslim leaders, nobody would lose their minds?

Liberals, lefties in particular, have been openly fantasizing about violence and even assassination against Trump and his supporters since before the elections. It sort of gives stupid shit like this an extra bad flavor.
    According to Krazy, doing this is perfectly fine and only babies would cry about it happening.

/points to Republicans and Democrats crying about these things.

It was tasteless, wrong, stupid, and unfunny..... just like Kathy Griffin's comedy.

Its true I said this was perfectly fine and definitely wasn't on record in page 1 saying it was a stupid publicity stunt.

Try a bit harder next time, champ. Even you can do better.