... LastLast
    madonna said to the press she wanted to blow up the white house

lol
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    madonna said to the press she wanted to blow up the white house

lol
    Not quite

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said. "But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair."
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/23/entert...a-white-house/
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

It's dumb and unfunny in its presentation, and she should apologize for it.

The only interesting thing about this entire 'event' is how the right wing has apparently been asleep for the past eight years, and would absolutely (suddenly) never condone such treatment of a sitting president.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    ok she said she thought about it. close enough.
    hit & run posting lol

Nope. This is ever bit as stupid as some of the crazy shit people did with Obama effigys.

She sounds like a well balanced human being. 10\10, would not bang.

who is this anyway and why should anyone care?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Manson also posted pictures of a decapitated Trump.

This is some of the most hilarious manufactured outrage by a group of individuals who proclaim to be against PC culture and SJWism. People saying she should be imprisoned, lynched, assassinated, taken away by the Secret Service and never seen again. Uh oh, dumb d-list comedian does something retarded and 7th-grader-esque 2edgy4me! What is the conservative line these days?

'REEEEEEEEEEEE!'

Just another example, among many, that you've become the thing you purport to stand against.
    It's as if there's different categories of people who support similar things. Except for liberals, they're all scumbags who hit people over the head with u-locks and call for the death of the white race. Yes, that was sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sometimes we run the risk of cutting ourselves on all that edge.
    This, also - perhaps the best way to get your argument across that Trump is this ultra violent thug and that you want peace isn't to , you know, depict him as being brutally beheaded with you, the peaceful leftist as the beheader.

In decapitating Trump, you're unintentionally putting him in line with the other 'thugs' that were beheaded by Islamists - you know, women that are raped, taxi drivers sending aid, other aid workers, non muslims.

Secondly this is purely propaganda. To leap straight to Godwin's Law, i was pretty sure most people learned how effective propaganda was at being a disingenuous fear-monger from History class on the Nazis. Perhaps instead of trying to whip up and promote violence, you should - you know, just counter his dumb arguments or not even that, just point out and ridicule how stupid he is by his multiple blunders per week.

This is like a group for women's rights in an Islamic country, championing the criminalization of spousal rape and rape in general and then all of a sudden they release a propaganda image of a woman in a veil standing over a man with a giant dildo, having clearly just anally raped him. I mean, It wouldn't send across the best message, would it?

Lastly we're talking about a rich, privileged woman beheading the symbol of democracy in the US - the democratically elected leader. Do I need to even point out why depicting yourself beheading a symbol of democracy as you sit within the 1% of the 1% is a really, really out of touch fucking move?

But the above would imply leftists actually care about democracy, or the will of the working class. Which is clearly not the case

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Nope. This is ever bit as stupid as some of the crazy shit people did with Obama effigys.
    Yep, everyone understands just how ridiculous and crazy the people burning and shooting Obama effigys were, yet this one is apparently different.

Why?

Edit: She apparently apologised and recognised what she did was stupid - so, fair enough. No reason to keep on her case for me anyways.

Going out on a limb here but I am sure this is exactly what she wanted. Any talk about her.. good or bad.. is where she always wants it to go.

Deleted
    We would never stoop to their level.

I don't give a shit if some random b-lister takes a stupid picture. I also don't care if a bunch of pansies get outraged and offended by that stupid picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't give a shit if some random b-lister takes a stupid picture. I also don't care if a bunch of pansies get outraged and offended by that stupid picture.
    That seems like quite the passionate comment for someone who makes such an effort of making sure everyone knows how much they don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That seems like quite the passionate comment for someone who makes such an effort of making sure everyone knows how much they don't care.
    I'm passionate in my ambivalence. It's my goal to spread ambivalence to the far ends of the earth. Sadly, you were not ambivalent to my comment, so alas, I hath failed.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    well, if it was obamas head, there would be riots instead of tweets and phone calls lol

overall its a pretty tasteless thing to do, imagine if that was your father or child? public backlash is expected if you go for shock value.
    rofl...BS

There were plenty of pictures of people holding a bloody Obama's head...and there were no riots.

FFS, doesn't anyone know how to google anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    rofl...BS

There were plenty of pictures of people holding a bloody Obama's head...and there were no riots.

FFS, doesn't anyone know how to google anymore?
    I don't think many if any people are upset by this... the most you seem to find is people telling you how upset other people are and a few shrugging it off as distasteful.

Kind of feels like manufactured drama.

Troll factory in Russia drumming up online hate does not mean "media assault".

..but good on you Cathy.

I don't like these type of displays but I also don't mind them happening, let the pot boil over rather than perpetually simmer. Let these eternally salty cunts like her, Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi spew all the venom they want. The crazier it gets the better.

This is part political theatre, part relevance grab. See Rose Mcgowan and her last few stupid episodes.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/..._bad_idea.html

So Kathy Griffin does one little photo shoot posing with a replica severed Donald Trump head... and everyone loses their minds. I think we should encourage everyone to take ISIS inspired decapitation pictured with replica Donald Trump heads to show solidarity here.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    Man, you leftists are so far gone that you can't even see the distinction between comedy and death threats. She should be in jail for inciting murder.

Again...

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.