Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Championing Our Cause, Withered J'im, Tarren Mill vs. Southshore, Mage Tower

4 Meta Shifts and Features That Impacted Season 10

The Hearthstone Global Games - Week 8

Breaching the Tomb - Championing Our Cause
    The next step of Breaching the Tomb is available now. Head to the Broken Shore to pick up Championing Our Cause from Khadgar, rewarding 15000 x Order Resources. and Chest of Champion Equipment This will also grant another 1500 Armies of Legionfall reputation.

The missions required for this quest are labeled as taking place in the Broken Shore.

World Boss - Withered J'im
    DEADLY: Withered J'im is up again this week, rewarding players with Order Resources and a chance at item level 860 loot.

Weekly Bonus Event - Arena Skirmishes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Sharpen your swords and reinforce your boards, because you’re called to the PvP Arena for the hectic mayhem of Skirmishes.

This Week: Arena Skirmishes
    All week, from anywhere in Azeroth, open the Group Finder (default hotkey: i), select the Player vs. Player tab on the bottom of the window, and then under Arena Battles, choose either 2v2 or 3v3 and JOIN BATTLE. You’ll be matched up with teammates and provided with opponents to kill in the Arena.

Look for the following all week long:

• Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you.
      • Quest requirement: Win 10 Arena PvP Skirmishes
      • Reward: A PvP loot box, AP, Honor
    • Passive buff: +50% honor gains from Skirmishes

If you’ve been looking to make some Honor gains, this is the week to do it!

Brawl - Tarren Mill vs. Southshore
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    June 13–20 - Originally introduced as a part of the World of Warcraft 10-Year Anniversary event, this Brawl harkens back to the early days of WoW PvP, with an epic battle between the two towns of Tarren Mill and Southshore. In this game of war, you’ll need to work as a team and deplete your foes’ resources to claim victory.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We've identified an issue with the brawl's matchmaking that is resulting in most of the comments I see here. We currently have a hotfix in testing to resolve this issue, so hang tight!

Thanks for the reports here!

US: Mage Tower Up - Artifact Challenge Tips
    Be sure to pick up the Reputable buff before questing!

• End of the Risen Threat - Mistweaver Monk, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
    • The God-Queen's Fury - Arcane Mage, Ret Paladin, Demonolgy Warlock, Enhancement Shaman, Assassination Rogue
    • Thwarting the Twins - Frost Mage, Balance Druid, Affliction Warlock, Shadow Priest, Marksmanship Hunter
    • An Impossible Foe - Outlaw Rogue, Unholy Death Knight, Elemental Shaman, Fury Warrior, Feral Druid, Fire Mage
    • Closing the Eye - Frost Death Knight, Havoc Demon Hunter, Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue, Arms Warrior
    • Feltotem's Fall - Destruction Warlock, Windwalker Monk, Beast Mastery Hunter, Discipline Priest
    • The Highlord's Return - Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior, Guardian Druid

7 Secrets about Overwatch's Support Heroes
    IGN has a video series that reveals some information about the early development of Overwatch. This episode focuses on Support Heroes!

Last edited by chaud; 2017-05-30 at 08:49 PM.

TM vs SS is just as terrible as it was during the anniversary event.....But at least this time I got into a good match and got a few minutes of fun out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the World Boss loot not scaling? Unless it rewards AP , not worth doing.

Damn good thing I'm dead broke on Order Resources, those 15k will come in handy.

/s

Casual playing and have 70k and can't use them faster than I earn them.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I still can't find the goddamn chests.

Deleted
    Blizzard "Garrison 2.0 will not be a requirement for game progression." And here comes another cancer quest. I tested it and you cannot do it with low level followers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    i normaly do it just for the extra order resources. would be nice though if they scaled the rewards up a bit. though not to broken shores world boss levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Damn good thing I'm dead broke on Order Resources, those 15k will come in handy.

/s

Casual playing and have 70k and can't use them faster than I earn them.

"Casual" is becoming a really silly word in this game. What you call casual I call pretty hardcore.

I consider myself casual, and I'm sitting on less than 5k of them. The only thing I have to spend resources on are missions. I'm constantly struggling to keep up on resources to keep the missions churning 24/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    "Casual" is becoming a really silly word in this game. What you call casual I call pretty hardcore.

I consider myself casual, and I'm sitting on less than 5k of them. The only thing I have to spend resources on are missions. I'm constantly struggling to keep up on resources to keep the missions churning 24/7.
    when im hurting for resources il just check for resource world quests. sucks though when you need so much for your order hall research and you are playing multiple characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post

/s
    You may not appreciate the extra resources, but my 10 stone-broke alts are nore than appreciative.

Only my main is rolling in resources.

These filler quests though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Blizzard "Garrison 2.0 will not be a requirement for game progression." And here comes another cancer quest. I tested it and you cannot do it with low level followers...
    It's a meta acheivement that gives a class mount. this is not required in any way to progress in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just when you think Blizzard can't get any lazier with Broken Shore quests, after last week's "Go find 10 loot boxes"... out comes "send your followers on 3 missions".

Next week's grand finale: Fly down to Broken Shore, Pick up the quest to go talk to Khadgar, then Illidan, then Maiev, then you're done. Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard should make it so it costs garrison resources to upgrade your BOAs in 7.2.5

the 100k i have on my hunter would finally be used

Great! Resources! They'll fit right in with the other 50k (and climbing)!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Just when you think Blizzard can't get any lazier with Broken Shore quests, after last week's "Go find 10 loot boxes"... out comes "send your followers on 3 missions".

Next week's grand finale: Fly down to Broken Shore, Pick up the quest to go talk to Khadgar, then Illidan, then Maiev, then you're done. Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard should make it so it costs garrison resources to upgrade your BOAs in 7.2.5

the 100k i have on my hunter would finally be used
    That, or the new way to upgrade legendaries. That might suck though for alts and new(ish) players. Or make them an alternative so people can either do a questline or use the Resources.

15k OR will be useful for alts
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-05-31 at 06:59 AM.

Deleted
    Nice 15k OR , to top of the huge pile gathered already .

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post

Probably you already know that, but you can exchange blood of sargeras for 200 resource each and also is account wide, meaning that you can channel all your blood of sargeras / resources into 1 character.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Let's see what the Broken Shore campaign has to offer:

Week 1: Do the Broken shore scenario; unlock all fly points
    Week 2: Do a Legion Assault
    Week 3: Recruit a 6th champion
    Week 4: Turn in the shards you already had in your inventory
    Week 5: Do some Sentinax farming
    Week 6: Do the world quests you already did to get flying 3 weeks ago
    Week 7: Wait your turn on the Felsoul Hold cannons so you can shoot 100 bats from the sky since everyone told you it was the fastest way
    Week 8: Compete against every player to find 10 chests before they depop by logging in early morning when few people are playing
    Week 9: Wait until you have 3 elites spawned on the shore to kill
    Week 10: Click in your class hall until you complete the mission (or use Classhall Commander to autobuild your team)

I've highlighted the "interesting" things in the campaign. Interesting in that they involve doing things you potentially didn't do on your own at some time. The 3 elites is slightly more interesting than the rest, but you've probably killed at least once by happenstance.

So the big problem is that most of the interesting stuff was frontloaded. You did the interesting bits early in the campaign, and the easy/not very engaging come later.
    Last edited by Ukerric; 2017-05-31 at 07:50 AM.

15k resources.
    Useless for my main at nearly 300k.
    Great for alts still progressing order halls.

A dump for them is something Garrisons did better IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    Yeah, because that 860 Arcanocrystal is not almost on par with a mythic Guldan trinket... Absolutely not worth doing....