Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

new broken shore weekly quest, blzzard did IT again

you think im gonna say something like "oh wow blizard making content out of something we did for 10months now" but what im wanted to say is you cant take this juicy 15k resource quest on toons you didint complete the earlier quests on *clap* wow they sure hate people who play alts

Do you play wow like it's your life? Seriously, have you taken a step back and look from a further perspective? Don't play your alts. Play them but don't do the quests, 15k resources is nice but if the quests make you not want to do it, then don't do it. Are you in one of the top 5 guilds in the world? If no, then seriously, just do what feels good.

I just get so pissed with people talking about this like you HAVE to have everything done. Take a chill pill dude, just play whatever, it doesn't matter. Why do you want everything on everything without any effort at all? Either do it or don't.

People can't decide for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Do you play wow like it's your life? Seriously, have you taken a step back and look from a further perspective? Don't play your alts. Play them but don't do the quests, 15k resources is nice but if the quests make you not want to do it, then don't do it. Are you in one of the top 5 guilds in the world? If no, then seriously, just do what feels good.

I just get so pissed with people talking about this like you HAVE to have everything done. Take a chill pill dude, just play whatever, it doesn't matter. Why do you want everything on everything without any effort at all? Either do it or don't.

but my life is a spreadsheet and efficiency is all that keeps my heart going

7+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing Persona 5 and generally not really logging into wow for about 2 weeks now. It has been quite a break. It really is something to just chill out and play a nice single player game, I kinda forgot the feeling. Everyone should try that game if they are into JRPGs. It's fantastic to say the least. And when I am finished, my desire to play wow will be refreshed. It's a win/win.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Deleted
    What should I do with the 15k resources anyway?

I already had like 30k I wasn't using and I'm getting them faster than I can spend them on missions.

Mad because he can't get 15k resources? Like, put on BoS shoulder enchant on your main and never have a problem with resources on your alts ever again.

People love to complain about anything, dont they?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I'm more pissed that I can't do these missions on my two weeks old alts that are already ~900ilvl. So basically, my charachter progression is gated by my followers. WoD flashbacks anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    I'm more pissed that I can't do these missions on my two weeks old alts that are already ~900ilvl. So basically, my charachter progression is gated by my followers. WoD flashbacks anyone?
    I'm soooo sorry that your 2-week-old character is now completely stuck and cannot do ANYTHING else any more because you probably have 400 alts and didn't want to spend the time on THIS 2-week-old alt to get your followers adequately leveled/geared.

Seriously, is it just my imagination or is this "I want everything for free NOW" mentality of some of the people here just getting worse and worse.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post

Love&Chars

Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    Definitely on point. Gating via followers is stupid.

Deleted
    no you're wrong. Apparently Legion Brainwoashed you. I don't know when you started playing, but long time ago with little effort yo could have alt on the same level and ready to go as your main. That's also the reason why you could switch main very requently withotu all these bullshit restriction that i may add, makes no sense whatsoever.

SO yeah, the dude above is right, is still shittier for alts

Lovely, i already have 180k, 15k extra mm gimme. Gonna build my own base with that resources.

The only thing that's annoying about the quest is that it's associated with follower missions, and I don't like doing them or investing time in them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    no you're wrong. Apparently Legion Brainwoashed you. I don't know when you started playing, but long time ago with little effort yo could have alt on the same level and ready to go as your main. That's also the reason why you could switch main very requently withotu all these bullshit restriction that i may add, makes no sense whatsoever.

SO yeah, the dude above is right, is still shittier for alts
    Yeah, it was just so much better, when FOTM players were skyrocketing. What especially was great was when we were able to sit in our Garrison and click a few buttons to get this new class/spec that was just buffed up to raid-quality levels. The only thing that would have been even better was if there was a dialogue box at the start of mythic raid encounters that asked if you actually want to play the boss or just get the loot like that...

Deleted
    Get the APP, just sitting at work, placing the 3 missions and waiting a few hours, done. how hard is it.. This week you don't even need to log in to do the quest.. So hard ye I agree. The point for alts has already been made, so no need for that

/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeoom View Post
    Get the APP, just sitting at work, placing the 3 missions and waiting a few hours, done. how hard is it.. This week you don't even need to log in to do the quest.. So hard ye I agree. The point for alts has already been made, so no need for that

/thread.
    thing is if you do that you run out of those resources pretty quickly unless you do WQ vigorously while playing game

it really sucks that legion doesnt have passive resource build up like WoD had - it was much better system

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Lovely, i already have 180k, 15k extra mm gimme. Gonna build my own base with that resources.
    I swear we will be using these resources to build some shit on Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thing is if you do that you run out of those resources pretty quickly unless you do WQ vigorously while playing game

it really sucks that legion doesnt have passive resource build up like WoD had - it was much better system
    It wasn´t better it was easier. Big difference that blizz saw and accounted for. The system now is much better. You actually have to play your character to "earn" something. Which is way better then WoD was.

It just isn´t easier.

I had 18 max level chars in WoD. Raided mythic on 2 chars. Now I only have 6 max level chars and I only raid on my main. And I must say I like that very much. My main feels like a main again. I invest time and get returns on that. I don´t even have the urge to play an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    "new broken shore thread, user did it again (well, not really but there is enough of them by now)!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by smhtbhfam View Post
    you think im gonna say something like "oh wow blizard making content out of something we did for 10months now" but what im wanted to say is you cant take this juicy 15k resource quest on toons you didint complete the earlier quests on *clap* wow they sure hate people who play alts
    Do you play wow often? Ever heard of "quest chain"? This is an example of something that is part of a quest chain. And I have literally no idea why 15k OR would cause you to make this thread, but the much more valuable legionfall ressources or the AP from the former quests wouldn't.

And I may add, since this quest chain is required for the class mount, just complete those quests with your alts. Sure some steps are tedious, but it's not like you did not have or do not have enough time to do them.